This patient in his early 30's came to see Dr Hasson from Italy to address his hairline and frontal area by adding much greater density. He has excellent hair characteristics with high density and coarse hair. He is not taking any medication.

Dr Hasson used 2967 grafts to dense pack the frontal zone.

Singles- 927

Doubles- 1875

Triples/Quads- 165

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Free Consultations in San Francisco July 15th - 18th Toronto July 20th -21st Calgary July 24th-25th New York August 4th-7th

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Wow, that's a great result without any meds as well.

Talk about life changing, the guy looks like he's gone from being a humble shepherd to a badass gangsta.

Dr Bhatti FUE Oct 2014 3305 grafts

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178931-my-fue-dr-tejinder-bhatti-oct-2014-a.html

Great result! Also a very good example of short hair styling post-FUSS. Nice work!

Dr. Blake Bloxham is recommended by the Hair Transplant Network.

Hair restoration physician - Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation

Previously "Future_HT_Doc" or "Blake_Bloxham" - forum co-moderator and editorial assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, Hair Restoration Network, Hair Loss Q&A blog, and Hair Loss Learning Center.

Click here to read my previous answers to hair loss and hair restoration questions, editorials, commentaries, and educational articles.

Now practicing hair transplant surgery with Coalition hair restoration physician Dr Alan Feller at our New York practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplantation.

Please note: my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Thanks for all your comments regarding this case I just don't think you get much better than this in terms of hairline density and that is part down to the placement by Dr Hasson and part due to the patients characteristics. For those concerned about the patients future Dr Hasson has not placed nearly 3000 grafts into the first two cm of his hairline if you look at the placement photo you can see that the work extends much further than that.

His donor density, family history and hair loss pattern would have been assessed before using this number of grafts into this area. No indicators that he will progress to a high Norwood were evidenced from inspecting his scalp he also has exceptional density to cover further loss into the mid scalp when that happens.

Shera- I like your comment 'badass gangsta' maybe I should have used that in the title.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• 3 months later...

Wow, just looking at a few H&W results that I haven't seen and this one is amazing! That density in one pass is ridiculous! When appropriate dr hasson can give the best hairlines out there! I think hairline God can be trademarked since there's a pretender to the the hairline throne trademark!lol

Wow, just looking at a few H&W results that I haven't seen and this one is amazing! That density in one pass is ridiculous! When appropriate dr hasson can give the best hairlines out there! I think hairline God can be trademarked since there's a pretender to the the hairline throne trademark!lol

Do you think his hairline's are better than Rahal's or Feriduni's?

Garage, do you have any post-op pics? I'm just curious to see graft placement on this exceptional result.

The very last picture in Garage's 1st post has a post-op pic showing the placements

Do you think his hairline's are better than Rahal's or Feriduni's?

From personal experience, without a doubt! Although there are many great cases by the other 2 docs. I just think personally no one is as consistent as dr hasson. When dr hasson does a case like this where there's minimal hair loss and it's appropriate to dense pack then what your gonna get is outstanding results 99.9999% of the time. People just don't look towards H&W exclusively for hairlines because they take on so many large cases where the loss isn't confined to the front third. I guarantee you this though, you won't find any other clinic with so few unsatisfied customers. I've had experience with 2 other recommended and highly regarded clinics as well as H&W and the difference is night and day. Not just with yield but patient care, professionalism, aftercare and most importantly results.