Ask the Voxman

I am proud to announce that as of July 1, 2015, I will be the Global Online Representative for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

In this capacity, I will continue to share my HT experience and my own philosophy of the industry in general. I will continue to also comment and advise fellow sufferers and potential patients to research, study, and plan for what it the best for them.

Naturally, if a patient chooses Dr. Bhatti, I will assist in any way possible to help them with their planning, their pre and post procedure and continued follow up.

Thanks for the support of the HRN behind the scenes folks (you know who you are) that gave guidance and helped me make this choice easy at this time in my life!

Edited by voxman

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Congratulations Voxman! I know you'll do the clinic proud!

Don't forget to add a disclosure to your forum signature by clicking on your Info and then Edit Signature.

Best of luck on your new position!

Edited by David - Moderator

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Don't forget to add a disclosure to your forum signature by clicking on your Info and then Edit Signature.

Best of luck on your new position!

Doing that now, David!

Which is better, FUT or FUE?

Is it up for a vote?

For the record, I am a fan of good decision making and success.

Excellent news, man. Congrats!

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

I am proud to announce that as of July 1, 2015, I will be the Global Online Representative for Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

In this capacity, I will continue to share my HT experience and my own philosophy of the industry in general. I will continue to also comment and advise fellow sufferers and potential patients to research, study, and plan for what it the best for them.

Naturally, if a patient chooses Dr. Bhatti, I will assist in any way possible to help them with their planning, their pre and post procedure and continued follow up.

Thanks for the support of the HRN behind the scenes folks (you know who you are) that gave guidance and helped me make this choice easy at this time in my life!

Voxman, we welcome you to the team.

Incidentally, the US representative of the Clinic, California, resides in your home town.

• 3 months later...

Vox man,

I just saw you post in another thread and the bottom of your post said you are not a representative for dr bhatti anymore. Is this true? I read a lot of your posts when I was researching fue earlier and thought you used to be his representative. I had to go back and find this thread to be sure. How come you arent working with dr bhatti anymore?

FUE for me?? Maybe???

Sun,

I am still affiliated with Dr. Bhatti, but on a non-exclusive basis outside of the USA, and I am also looking to add a couple of U.S. Dr.s to my group as I develop my business model. As you can see below - I am recommending Dr.s still.

It's somewhat limited now though as I am taking a sabbatical away for a while as I have a Film Project in the works.

• 2 weeks later...