FUT is more popular than FUE

I think less of dr. feller now after this thread. I think more of Dr. Bhatti now. If I wasn't locked into another surgeon I would fly to him for fue than stay in my hometown for a procedure with dr. feller. its just my opinion and I am entitled to it.

Just cancel it? I would've cancelled it 100% if I were you ESPECIALLY if you are going in for FUE with Feller. Going in for 1200 grafts for FUT isn't really smart though so I assume you are going for FUE. This all is my opinion.

Proud to be a representative of world elite hair transplant surgeon Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic.

Hairtransplantelite.com

YouTube

Online consultations: damian@bhrclinic.com

• Administrators
So, has FUE overcome the three forces Feller mentioned? If so, how? In fact I would argue these forces were lesser in the early days of FUE when surgeons were using larger punches.

Dr. Feller already answered how he overcomes them, but these "3 detrimental forces" haven't been proven so until then were speaking theoretically.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Dear Dr. Feller,

The Beehner study had nothing to do with FUE. It was a study comparing chubby grafts vs. skeletonized grafts from SUBDIVIDING follicular units. FUE had no part in the study therefore you cannot make assumptions. It does however show a trend of you making claims with no scientific proof and modifying reality to match the truth that you wish for people to believe. Skeletonization is not one of the three "detrimental" forces you have been trying to convince everyone are so important and you still have not proven the three forces (or it is four now with skeletonized grafts?) are so detrimental that they cannot be overcome. It is your responsibilty to back up your claims with the proof and until then it is only your opinion.

Would you mind addressing the issue of how your absolute assault on FUE as a primary treatment coincides with the announcement by Dr. Blake that you and he are partners and the announcement of "mFUE"? Four controversial threads were started by you or Dr. Blake in a two week window. The announcement of your partnership, the announcement of "mFUE", the comparison of "Strip vs. FUE vs. mFUE" and "FUT is more popular than FUE". Would you also mind clarifying if Dr. Blake was working with you behind the scenes while he was an "unbiased" moderator for HRN?

Post #5 in the following thread is where I believe Dr. Blake's "opinion" began to change;

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/178376-my-public-service-announcement.html

"I've had the opportunity over the last year, however, to really start observing and interacting with live hair transplant procedures, and my opinion changed. I've come to the conclusion that FUE yields are simply more variable. The extraction method itself just puts a lot of stress and strain on super fragile mini-organs, and the failure rate is simply much higher. These grafts just are not as viable as grafts carefully dissected under microscopes. "

"However, I like taking this thought process one step further. What we really need to do is figure out a way to obtain strip-level yield with FUE-level scarring. This, in my opinion, should be the goal."

Poster Scar5 seems to have an almost prophetic outlook on Dr. Blake's post;

"People have said FUE grafts are more vulnerable for decades. Of course we all want FUE scarring and strip yield. So ask what the post is really about."

What was it "really about"?

Dr. Blake addresses Scar5;

" I studied the theoretical aspects of FUE for a number of years. Throughout this process, I convinced myself it was a superior procedure and produced growth on par with strip. In the real world, however, this theory simply didn't hold weight. Now that I've seen this stuff "first hand," I've come to realizations that guys like Dr. Feller came to years ago - as they were in the "hands on" phase during that time and I was still reading about FUE in textbooks."

Two months later we have an official announcement;

"After two years of training, Dr. Feller and I decided to continue our relationship and partner in a new practice: Feller and Bloxham Hair Transplant Surgery."

Dr. Blake was presenting himself to be an unbiased moderator of this forum while working with Dr. Feller in the background and then forming a partnership. This partnership was in motion well before the partnership announcement as was the creation of "mFUE" which, as evidenced by previous comments by Dr. Blake, was in development for quite some time where the reason for Dr. Blake's conversion of thought was motivated by his secret partnership with Dr. Feller.

Now we have this multi-angle marketing strategy to divide and conquer. Deflect away from mFUE, villify FUE and present FUT as the superior option then bring mFUE to the forefront as the perfect compromise, which is being patented by the way.

I think it is clear why after multiple (maybe a dozen?) requests for proof of these "detrimental forces" via the standard known as the SCIENTIFIC METHOD we still have deflection, avoidance and insults. Dr. Feller was, quite literally, silent from January 2014 up until the announcement of mFUE and his partnership with Dr. Blake in June, 2015. One need only perform a search for his posting history to see the 1.5 year gap.

Kind regards,

Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Games up, it was a devious ploy indeed, but it looks like the good cop bad cop duo of Blake and Feller have been truly rumbled this time!!

• Administrators
Games up, it was a devious ploy indeed, but it looks like the good cop bad cop duo of Blake and Feller have been truly rumbled this time!!

I really hate seeing things like this happen, but Dr. Feller had brought this on himself. His marketing strategy was too aggressive it was clear from the start, when I called him out on it, he asked if I thought sethticles had monetary incentives, at which point I answered "if he's a physician practicing FUE of course he does" he then stated that sethticles represented an FUE clinic. At which point I said "yes of course he does any physicians or paid representatives of clinics have monetary incentives" he never corrected me he allowed me to assume exactly what he knew I would. This is how Dr. Bhatti became involved, he clarified that sethticles was not a paid representative just a happy patient, at which point he rightfully asked for an apology, then Dr. Feller played the word game, while he technically didn't say Seth was being paid, he said it in a way that anybody would assume he was being paid, why didn't he say Seth was a patient not a representative? Why did he not correct me when I said he had a monetary incentive if he was a paid representative? That's because that's what he wanted me to believe. That's why I do not feel bad that Dr. Bhatti has exposed him. All of this could've been avoided if he would've swallowed his pride for once and just apologized to Dr. Bhatti.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Mav,

Thread 1101

Wazaam, I must admit that I find it shocking that you took this particular quote from Dr Bhatti, and then passed it off in a differnt context as Dr Fellers. Have to agree with the Dr on this, and I know thats what journalists do all the time, but it was shocking none-the-less. His original quote on learning disabilities was fair game, but not this one. Sorry bud

He made up the quote and was very sneaky about it. He cherry picked two words and then added his own and then went the extra mile to make them appear in the form of a highlighted forum quote. Very sneaky.

I also have a nephew with a learning disability and don't find this turn of phrase to be offensive, inappropriate or unprofessional. Where I come from, Brooklyn NY, this is not offensive. You also found reference to "peanut gallery" as offensive. In this country it is a common phrase that refers to the audience as a third party and has no negative connotation whatsoever. I think you need to appreciate that when you participate on an international chat site that other people and cultures use different turns of phrases that you may find questionable or offensive from time to time.

Frankly, I find politically correct speech to be offensive as it is used far too often as a sword rather than a shield.

I can assure you, my use of "learning disabled" nor "peanut gallery" are pejorative.

To be sure though, when I am attacked I have to use harsher language which is directed at that particular person who attacked me. Disingenuous types like Was and Seth and the Bhatti clan cherry pick my words, or just invent new ones, and pass them off as something I said in general about everyone. Of course it's not true, but whose going to go back and catch them like we did with Waz?

Agreed on Waz, I found what he did there quite shocking actually. Appriciate that you don't find it offensive Doctor (we agree to disagree), but when you use words like that you do open yourself up, especially with all the haters out there just waiting for you to give them just the slightest opening.

• Administrators

i agree with Dr. Feller in regards to learning disability not being offensive, my brother is autistic and stating someone has a learning disability is not offensive it's an exaggeration but not offensive, if you're offended by this then you probably shouldn't participate in the thread cause your feelings will probably get hurt, with that being said I'd like to ask Dr. Feller a question to steer this thread back on track.

If FUE yields are so bad why haven't the number of FUE's performed every year dropped? I would think that this would be the case since FUE is so detrimental to follicular units.

View my thread

Just cancel it? I would've cancelled it 100% if I were you ESPECIALLY if you are going in for FUE with Feller. Going in for 1200 grafts for FUT isn't really smart though so I assume you are going for FUE. This all is my opinion.

No brainer actually, Feller charges $9/10 a graft for FUE right, whilst Bhatti charges around $1.5 per graft. You'll save around $9,000 dollars, less say the airfaire of 2,500, leaving with around $6,500 in savings which should surely be more than enough to eat the deposit you are loosing right? Or did you pay Dr Feller in full already? You will save alot of money by cancelling with Feller and going with Bhatti - whats the issue?

Conspiracy theories now? Seriously? Utterly ridiculous.

Everybody, this is just a distraction. Don't fall for these diversion tactics.

I never brought up mFUE nor the marketing of it. This has nothing to do with the real "FUE vs. FUT" issues. Dr. Bhatti is just writing these things to distract your attention. He knows his video made my points for me and now he wants to change the subject as much as he can to get away from it.

Look past the personal attacks, partisan cheering, character assassination and see that Dr. Bhatti has not engaged the debate he claimed he wanted nor answered any direct questions put to him.

I contend that FUE visits more trauma on follicles during extraction compared to FUT and therefore FUT grafts grow better and more reliably. He said he could refute my claim easily. But he hasn't.

If anybody can watch that video of his and show me where his technique isn't absolutely brutal to the follicles compared to any other (FUE or FUT) then I am listening.

Edited by Dr. Alan Feller

• Administrators
Conspiracy theories now? Seriously? Utterly ridiculous.

Everybody, this is just a distraction. Don't fall for these diversion tactics.

I never brought up mFUE nor the marketing of it. This has nothing to do with the real "FUE vs. FUT" issues. Dr. Bhatti is just writing these things to distract your attention. He knows his video made my points for me and now he wants to change the subject as much as he can to get away from it.

Look past the personal attacks, partisan cheering, character assassination and see that Dr. Bhatti has not engaged the debate he claimed he wanted nor answered any direct questions put to him.

I contend that FUE visits more trauma on follicles during extraction compared to FUT and therefore FUT grafts grow better and more reliably. He said he could refute my claim easily. But he hasn't.

If anybody can watch that video of his and show me where his technique isn't absolutely brutal to the follicles compared to any other (FUE or FUT) then I am listening.

http://

How are these just distractions? You didn't bring up mFUE but your partner did, is it coincidence that this thread was started around the same time as FUEvsFUTvsMFUE. Bill even questioned why mFUE is called mFUE when it doesn't have anything to do with FUE. Did you really think the dots wouldn't be connected? It's been one smear campaign after another with you and your colleagues, as a patient I question why? Then conveniently you present the ultimate alternative very convenient indeed. In my opinion, you went about it the wrong way and now it's backfired on you and your partners. It all started with you calling Seth a representative instead of a patient, you intentionally led me to believe he was being paid. That was flat out wrong, why didn't you correct me? Why did you call Seth a representative and not a patient? Why would a patient even have monetary incentives? This thread has backfired on you and it's been your own doing.

View my thread

That's not right would any HT doctor offer to cover the scar with FUE for free. Most of the time the scars I have seen don't even need covering up with FUE . I would like to have free cosmetic surgery too let's be realistic.

In my opinion, you went about it the wrong way and now it's backfired on you and your partners. It all started with you calling Seth a representative instead of a patient, you intentionally led me to believe he was being paid. That was flat out wrong, why didn't you correct me? Why did you call Seth a representative and not a patient? Why would a patient even have monetary incentives? This thread has backfired on you and it's been your own doing.

In what way has this thread backfired on him? Based on the number of views, the good doctor has probably succeeded in significantly raising his own profile. I know you disagree with me, but I would bet you that Dr Feller has experienced an uptick in enquiries to his practice of late. I agree his bedside manner has probably turned away a number of potential patients, but he has probably gotten into the heads of alot of other potential patients who had never heard his namen previously. Think about it, a newbie HT patient comes onto this site to research, and he keeps seeing Dr Feller - Dr Feller - Dr Feller - resulting in at least an enquiry to his office and a consultation. Obviously if he researched further he would come accross the likes of Rahal, H$W, Shapiro, Konior, but how much do you want to bet a good chunk of folks never get that far. Minus his bedside manner, I find Feller to be pretty compelling and has articulated his thoughts very wel and convincinglyl. He clearly knows what he is talking about, and this alone should convince potential candidates. I would go with Dr Feller myself in the absence of the surgeons mentioned above.

Going back to my first point, I actually think the man is brilliant in the manner in which he uses this forum to raise his own profile and market his practice. Thats the only way in this day and age of online technology. One of the H&W consultants recently told me they were trying to emphathize to both Dr Wong and Dr Hasson how important the web is these days in marketing themselves and raising their profile (not that H&W really need to raise it).

Edited by mav23100gunther

How are these just distractions? You didn't bring up mFUE but your partner did, is it coincidence that this thread was started around the same time as FUEvsFUTvsMFUE. Bill even questioned why mFUE is called mFUE when it doesn't have anything to do with FUE. Did you really think the dots wouldn't be connected? It's been one smear campaign after another with you and your colleagues, as a patient I question why? Then conveniently you present the ultimate alternative very convenient indeed. In my opinion, you went about it the wrong way and now it's backfired on you and your partners. It all started with you calling Seth a representative instead of a patient, you intentionally led me to believe he was being paid. That was flat out wrong, why didn't you correct me? Why did you call Seth a representative and not a patient? Why would a patient even have monetary incentives? This thread has backfired on you and it's been your own doing.

HTsoon,

Since you are a believer in the "mFUE marketing" conspiracy. Can you please count for us how many references to mFUE have been made throughout this entire thread of over 1,167 posts? And then tell us how many were from either me or Dr. Bloxham?

Thank you.

Sharing information and opinions are great. We all have them and we all have our rights to share them. However, to state opinions as facts without any proof, and then to insult and attack those that disagree with the unproven facts BECAUSE they are unproven is another story altogether. As medical professionals, if we make statements of fact, we must prove them to be true. Dr. Feller has not done this and every time the scientific method is mentioned, which is the underlying basis for every high school level science paper, he simply ignores it. Why?

The answer is simple. He knows that this is his opinion and more so he knows he cannot prove his claims. Further, two weeks before this thread was started Dr. Blake opened a new thread:

"INTRODUCING: Modified FUE (mFUE)"

In this thread the "new" procedure known as "mFUE" miraculously gives "FUE type scarring with FUT type yield". But throughout this entire thread, that Dr. Feller has boasted has so many views to validate his claims, he has been villifying FUE scarring as being so absolutely horrendous that we are all fools with "learning disabilities" for not understanding the level of damage it is causing. How ironic, and convenient at the same time, that the very thing that he says is so detrimental about FUE is 1/2 of the strength of his new procedure called "mFUE"! What's unusual is that Dr. Feller did not make a single post in the thread "introducing" mFUE. The thread formation and all posts for 18 pages were left up to his partners Dr. Blake and Dr. Lindsey.

Dr. Feller was resigned to being the bulldog in this thread instead. The insults, the grandstanding, and the twisting of words all lead up to one very obvious strategy.

Attack and discredit FUE and those that specialize in it with UNSUBSTANTIATED claims that fly in the face of the scientific method while offering the solution to the problem at the same time.

DISPhair said " It's not like he (Dr. Feller) gets a royalty every time a FUT procedure is performed and thus would have an interest against FUE." That is because nothing about FUT is patented but...

"As far as presenting mFUE, while Dr. Bloxham made a presentation with some very broad strokes online, there are some aspects that we still can't discuss yet as it will interfere with the patent process.

Dr. Feller"

Two plus two equals four. It is my opinion, and the evidence supports my opinion, that this is a valiant but thin effort to develop business for mFUE. Claims about FUE and the three detrimental forces being so detrimental are not proven and all we have is discussion and any non-believers have "learning disabilities".

Kind regards,

Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Wow just read through some of that link! One of the things that made me laugh was how FUE scarring was quoted

Allowed us to achieve "Strip results with FUE-level scarring."

Am I missing something but hasn't DR Feller been slating the scarring of FUE throughout this thread?????

Edited by Eurofue
Spelling

What exactly was the ploy? How have they been rumbled? They are simply using this forum to promote their agenda's - and so far I do not believe they have broken any rules by doing so have they? Not their fault other doctors aren't doing the same. Dr Feller has created this thread, its not like he is going into other patient/doctor threads and name dropping his own practice. They have promoted mFUE at the same time - so what??? Good for them I say

As far as "theories" go I believe I have presented more evidence to support my position about motive than have been presented to support claims of the three or four forces and why they are so "detrimental" that a steady hand cannot overcome them.

At the 13 second and 17 second mark of the video the hand is shown to be very unsteady, almost shaking, during the initial injury to the tissue. The shaft of the rotary punch is far too long with the weight of the rotary mechanism too high to have proper balance. To understand what I am talking about anyone reading this can take a standard #2 pencil and hold it near the end close to the erasure. Try to slowly insert the pencil point into a 1mm hole. Compare that attempt to holding the pencil behind the tip and inserting the tip into the same 1mm hole. The difference in accuracy and stability is substantial. This reveals why you feel that your detrimental forces are so detrimental. It also supports the need for you to develop a variation of punch plug grafting to compensate for what we see in the video and how it affects your FUE yield. Why grab one at a time with so little room for error when you can remove twenty at once and close the wound with sutures? It requires far less dexterity, accuracy and effort. Considering the size of the wound necessary to remove 20 follicular units at one time, along with the spacing of tissue in between each of the 20 follicular units, I can see the need for more comprehensive wound management.

Dr. Bloxham joining your practice after working with you behind the scenes while presenting himself to be an unbiased moderator, your sudden re-emergence into the forum after a full year and a half of silence (Jan 2014 to June 2015) and the subsequent and sudden war campaign against FUE by you both, along with Dr. Lindsey's support (whom is also your partner) is understandably suspect especially when we factor in the “patent pending” mFUE. I'm sure if you take a moment to step outside of yourself and look in you will find it difficult to disagree with how it looks. If this is just the consequence of bad timing and it is all one incredible large coincidence then I'll be the first to acknowledge the misinterpretation.

One step that can be taken to clarify this matter is to explain how Dr. Bloxham remained unbiased and impartial as a moderator of this forum while he was working with you behind the scenes, developing this "new" technique known as "mFUE" and working on your financial arrangement that allows him to call you his partner. Was Dr. Bloxham being compensated for his time as an unbiased moderator while he was actively working with you? Dr. Bloxham admitted that your relationship began a number of years ago and you and he have been working together since. I've pointed out the time frame that Dr. Bloxham's "opinion" was changing which was also the time that he was working, undisclosed I will remind, with you. As a physician making a monthly financial contribution for membership to this forum, along with the dozens of other respected physician members, I would like an explanation why we were not informed from the beginning. Was this arrangement revealed to Bill and Mr. Pat? I do not believe it was, as I believe they would have noted the conflict of interest and would not want to put in jeopardy the excellent reputation of this forum.

All of this explains why there is nothing more than conjecture about the three detrimental forces being discussed with zero actual proof. It also explains why Dr. Feller has emerged from his long forum hibernation at the same time that mFUE (and the patent pending status) were announced along with the new partnership with Dr. Bloxham.

As soon as there is any actual proof that the three stated forces are so detrimental that a steady hand cannot overcome them then I will respond. Until then we have other facts that go far in describing the real proof regarding mFUE and the FUE procedure it endeavors to replace, patent pending.

• Administrators
In what way has this thread backfired on him? Based on the number of views, the good doctor has probably succeeded in significantly raising his own profile. I know you disagree with me, but I would bet you that Dr Feller has experienced an uptick in enquiries to his practice of late. I agree his bedside manner has probably turned away a number of potential patients, but he has probably gotten into the heads of alot of other potential patients who had never heard his namen previously. Think about it, a newbie HT patient comes onto this site to research, and he keeps seeing Dr Feller - Dr Feller - Dr Feller - resulting in at least an enquiry to his office and a consultation. Obviously if he researched further he would come accross the likes of Rahal, H$W, Shapiro, Konior, but how much do you want to bet a good chunk of folks never get that far. Minus his bedside manner, I find Feller to be pretty compelling and has articulated his thoughts very wel and convincinglyl. He clearly knows what he is talking about, and this alone should convince potential candidates. I would go with Dr Feller myself in the absence of the surgeons mentioned above.

Going back to my first point, I actually think the man is brilliant in the manner in which he uses this forum to raise his own profile and market his practice. Thats the only way in this day and age of online technology. One of the H&W consultants recently told me they were trying to emphathize to both Dr Wong and Dr Hasson how important the web is these days in marketing themselves and raising their profile (not that H&W really need to raise it).

Mav didn't you just advise somebody to cancel on Dr. Feller, the individual was obviously uneasy about having surgery with a physician who's practice is disengenous. Do you really have to ask why this thread has backfired? it's strange that you are offended at the leaning disability statement but you're not offended at someone pulling the wool over your eyes.

HTsoon,

Since you are a believer in the "mFUE marketing" conspiracy. Can you please count for us how many references to mFUE have been made throughout this entire thread of over 1,167 posts? And then tell us how many were from either me or Dr. Bloxham?

Thank you.

What conspiracy? It's right in front of my eyes, I'm not going to go back and give you the amount of times it was mentioned in this thread, both of the threads were created at the same time for a reason, now you're just insulting my intelligence, now how about you answer my question, when I initially protested that this was an obvious marketing tactic and that you had monetary incentives, why did you ask me if I thought Seth had monetary incentives? And why did you call him a representative and not a patient? You knew I would clearly assume he was being paid due to context in which you said it? To me that was a diversion tactic and when Dr. Bhatti confronted you on it, you played the word game and stated that you never said he was paid, but you never corrected me did you? All I have to do is click on Dr. Bloxhams profile or Dr. Lindsey's profile and it's obvious every thread they have made has been to promote FUT and demote FUE and coincidentally at the same time you present mFUE you may fool poor laymans but you don't fool me.

View my thread

Dr. Bloxham joining your practice after working with you behind the scenes while presenting himself to be an unbiased moderator, your sudden re-emergence into the forum after a full year and a half of silence (Jan 2014 to June 2015) and the subsequent and sudden war campaign against FUE by you both, along with Dr. Lindsey's support (whom is also your partner) is understandably suspect especially when we factor in the “patent pending” mFUE. I'm sure if you take a moment to step outside of yourself and look in you will find it difficult to disagree with how it looks. If this is just the consequence of bad timing and it is all one incredible large coincidence then I'll be the first to acknowledge the misinterpretation.

Dr Bhatti, what exactly is your point here? Both are obviously promoting an agenda that overlaps - so what? How does it result in less credibility to Dr Feller and specifically this topic. Fact - they both prefer strip FUSS; Fact - they don't believe in large FUE mega-sessions; Fact - they believe FUT is more popular and a better procedure than FUE; Fact - they have come up with a new procedure to address the problem - mFUE. Yes, they are all obvioulsy related, but so what? To me they are simply presenting what they view as a problem, and then a solution. What exactly is wrong with this?

DR. BHATTI HAS SEVERLY EDITED HIS FUE EXTRACTION VIDEO ON THE SLY. DID ANY OF YOU CATCH IT?

On 8/14/15, Dr Bhatti posted a video of him performing an FUE megasession. The video was unedited and lasted for 15 minutes and 10 seconds.

See the video for yourself here:

To this date, the video has 359 views.

From this point forward, Dr Bhatti began a diversion campaign to get people's attention away from this video which included attacking me as usual and making sweeping generalizations that were not on point.

Then on 8/22/15, something interesting happened:

Dr Bhatti went back and edited his original post. He replaced the original link with a link to a new edited version of the video. This new video only lasted 10 minutes and 57 seconds, has 89 views, and is highly edited. Specifically, he shortened it by a third and placed a " blur-cone" feature over most of the surgical field while performing FUE to hide the worst of his technique that I had pointed out. And he did all this silently without mentioning it on this or any other thread. Not even his two paid representatives happened to mention it.

Why edit the video if it was a prime and proud example of his FUE technique? Why did he blur out portions I specifically identified as examples of detrimental FUE forces? I'll leave that to you viewers to figure out.

Here is the newly edited video. See for yourself here:

Also of note is that this video cannot be embedded into the forums like his original one could.

Anybody think something's up here?

21drb5k.jpg

Edited by Dr. Alan Feller
Trying to put up image but problem with site

Mav didn't you just advise somebody to cancel on Dr. Feller, the individual was obviously uneasy about having surgery with a physician who's practice is disengenous. Do you really have to ask why this thread has backfired? it's strange that you are offended at the leaning disability statement but you're not offended at someone pulling the wool over your eyes.

Hi HTsoon - I wouldn't say I advised him to cancel, more so advised that he could cancel and why it would actually save him money to cancel seeing that I presumed from his post that he felt he couldn't because he was locked in with a deposit. He seems to have made the decision that he would rather go with Dr Bhatti. If I was advising him, which I was not because he wasn't asking for any, I would have advised him to pick a completely different surgeon. Regardless, I agree he was uneasy, but how does this relate back to me point? I even specifically mentioned in my point that Dr Feller's bedside mannerhas probably turned away potential candidates and candidates just like that fellow. I also said I believe Dr Feller's surgery has probably received an uptick in new patients due to this thread. Just my speculation of course, and I could be wrong, but I highly doubt this thread has backfired on the good Dr, if anything it's helped his business. Obviously we will never really know, but I think Dr Feller is calculated enough to know the oppurtunity cost of doing something like this.

Dr Bhatti, what exactly is your point here? Both are obviously promoting an agenda that overlaps - so what? How does it result in less credibility to Dr Feller and specifically this topic. Fact - they both prefer strip FUSS; Fact - they don't believe in large FUE mega-sessions; Fact - they believe FUT is more popular and a better procedure than FUE; Fact - they have come up with a new procedure to address the problem - mFUE. Yes, they are all obvioulsy related, but so what? To me they are simply presenting what they view as a problem, and then a solution. What exactly is wrong with this?

Bravo, Mav !

Doesn't get more to the point than that.

Thank you.