• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, one of the best results I've ever seen! Congrats!

Thanks densedream, yes the result is one of the best Ive seen too, it would be a shame if I didn't share it with the community. Thanks for following my thread.

Very impressive Shera! I'm very happy for you.

Thanks David, your results are coming along amazingly well too, they are more or less on a par with mine from what I can see.

Congrats Shera. It keeps getting better and better. Thanks for sharing the pictures. Your pictures speak for themselves. Very happy for you and very excited for you. Enjoy your full head of hair:)

Best regards,

California

California, as ever your words of encouragement are always much appreciated.

Outstanding!

Thanks for following my thread Squatch, in a few months time I will look just like your avatar lol.

Wow that's brilliant, really pleased for you mate top stuff. :)

Thanks mate, I really hope you enjoy similar results in the very near future.

Amazing results.

This is the best case I've seen from Dr Bhatti so far.

Congratulations.

Congratulations to you too Sunny, like a said before,we had our HTs thousands of miles apart on the same day so great to follow your successful journey too, that was a DAMN fine day to have a HT!

WOW Shera your result is getting better month by month. Will you have another top up with Dr

Bhatti this year?

Raj, just let me know when you are planning to go there next and I will try to meet you there again.

As for a top up, the only top I will be having is another beer! :D

Wow. You're like a NW 2.5 now! Congrats buddy!

Thanks Badbeat, I'll take that as a compliment even though I have just checked a few Norwood 2.5s on the interweb and it seems I am the best Norwood 2.5 on the planet lol!

Congratutions Shera truly life-changing, will put my pics up next week at the 6 month mark

not as good as yours at the 6 month mark [ha but then who's is] but not bad either considering I had a bigger area to cover than you plus the dreaded balding crown, well done again

Congratutions Shera truly life-changing, will put my pics up next week at the 6 month mark

not as good as yours at the 6 month mark [ha but then who's is] but not bad either considering I had a bigger area to cover than you plus the dreaded balding crown, well done again

Thanks Mick, I will look forward to seeing your own pics once you have uploaded them.

Thanks Badbeat, I'll take that as a compliment even though I have just checked a few Norwood 2.5s on the interweb and it seems I am the best Norwood 2.5 on the planet lol!

I am Norwood 2 and your hairline is better than mine..:o

Congratulations for your HT success!

Now enjoy your hair

Hi ahmed9500,

As you can read on this forum, a lot of people are happy with their FUE HT done by Dr Bhatti.

Take the time to check his website: FUE Hair Transplant India - Darling Buds | Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

For cost of HT : Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

I wouldn't hesitate to ask for an online consultation. All your questions will be answered.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Darlinglocks

FUE HT 1524 Grafts with Dr. Bhatti

Hi ahmed9500,

As you can read on this forum, a lot of people are happy with their FUE HT done by Dr Bhatti.

Take the time to check his website: FUE Hair Transplant India - Darling Buds | Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

For cost of HT : Hair Transplant Cost in India, FUE Cost, Price

I wouldn't hesitate to ask for an online consultation. All your questions will be answered.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask

Darlinglocks

FUE HT 1524 Grafts with Dr. Bhatti

Do you work for this doctor? I think you do.

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Sorry NO! And NO and NO! I don't!

I just always speak my mind and want to stay truthful.

I see a lot of people asking questions and many put a website with the informations of HT doctors but they just don't read it.

So, Yes I post and repost the information and will continue to do so whether you like it or not and since I had my FUE done by DR. Bhatti and no others it makes sense I recommend him and not any other doctor!!!

Any problems with that delancey? Should I delancey and Rawkerbol?

Edited by darlinglocks

Sorry NO! And NO and NO! I don't!

I just always speak my mind and want to stay truthful.

I see a lot of people asking questions and many put a website with the informations of HT doctors but they just don't read it.

So, Yes I post and repost the information and will continue to do so whether you like it or not and since I had my FUE done by DR. Bhatti and no others it makes sense I recommend him and not any other doctor!!!

Any problems with that delancey? Should I delancey and Rawkerbol?

Continue doing your job!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• 2 weeks later...
I wonder why they prescribe FIN post op for only 6 months... I understand that MIN would theoretically speed up the transplanted hairs into growth mode, but if the new hairs are DHT resistant, why use FIN?

To slow down and prevent further hair-loss of the native hairs, thus delaying any follow up procedure that may be required.