• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shera,

I get why for instances where a procedure was done for NW under 5, but in some cases, I have seen FIN prescirbed where there really isn't any point saving a total of 100 native hairs and risk the sides.

My thinking behind this is that in some cases the transplanted hairs themselves would have been prone to DHT because they may have been taken from the upper area of the safe zone in patients with low donor supply.

By going on fin straight after your transplant you may risk shedding some of your native hair that may have grown back quicker to give you coverage in the recipient area. The ideal time to get on fin would be several months or even more before the transplant. Best to be on it sooner rather than later. I also believe when you're NW 5 onwards its no point taking fin as most likely have lost your native hair apart from your horse shoe hairs. If there are any native hairs, my guess they are dying.

Shara hope you are well mate.

3300 Grafts from this

attachment.php?attachmentid=76600&d=1427327795

to this in 7 months

attachment.php?attachmentid=79070&d=1432208807

is mindblowing!! Ive never seen anything like this!!

Result of the century :D

I was so ready to jump on the band wagon but. The hair looks different too full or long for the time period. (I AM NO EXPERT). The difference in the skin tone is pretty extreme (I AM A EXPERT HERE). I have never seen someone go from a red undertone to their skin to a yellow.undertone even with camera filtering.

Head shape does seem similar.

The result look great I hope I am proven wrong. Please prove me wrong.

Hi Jayukdht, can you please confirm to the last poster that the pics above are both of me 7 months apart.

I met Jayukdht in India, he had his procedure a day after me and we have kept in touch since.

Voxman, I understand you are the Global Rep for Dr Bhatti, I have skyped Dr Bhatti recently to show my results, can you please confirm also that the pics above are genuine.

David, you are the moderator of this site and have also had your hair done by Dr Bhatti, can you please also contact him with regards to my pics being genuine.

Also, I understand there are quite a few respected UK posters on this forum (Spex?), I am based in the Midlands, if any of you are local, would it be possible to meet up so I can put to bed once and for all, the accusations that my photos have somehow been doctored or are fraudulent.

Tempo, you are some skin tone expert, I wasn't even aware the profession existed. How do you explain two different people having the same forehead lines and temples?

The before photo above was taken in my hotel room in India the day prior to surgery. It was September and I still had the remnants of my summer tan, for your information, brown people do tan too!

The after photo was taken in May, shortly after a long British autumn and winter, the tan was long gone hence the slight change of colour. I have just come back from a week in Portugal so now the tan is back with a vengeance, I will not post any pics for now in case they totally blow your mind and deem all your skin tone research redundant.

On a more positive note, it does appear that Dr Bhatti did such an unbelievably spectacular job on me, some folk just can't get their heads around it. Kudos to Dr Bhatti!

Edited by Shera

If there is a surgeon capable of such work I am all for it. I'm not calling you out. I just raised a point. The No Expert/ Expert, parts were tongue in cheek but the statements were true. Long story short if you are born with a red undertone to your skin it will not change to yellow in normal conditions which includes tans.

Maybe you can take a picture in the place you took your before shots or take a photo with more light in your next update to compare the frontal view.

All-in-all thanks for not ignoring the post

personally I think Shera should just take some recent pics in brighter light, I hardly think he's going to go back to India to take a pic in the hotel room for comparison, just one of those lucky guys with a great result, but as I said some pics in brighter light would put any doubts to bed anyone may have

• 1 month later...

Hello everyone I too had my ht with dr bhatii. Im 4 month post op..ihad around 1800 grafts for frontal hairline and bit of temples on both side..seems like growth has picked up in this month but my upper left side has not shown growth till now.Is it normal?Shouldbi be worried.

Thankyou

Hello everyone I too had my ht with dr bhatii. Im 4 month post op..ihad around 1800 grafts for frontal hairline and bit of temples on both side..seems like growth has picked up in this month but my upper left side has not shown growth till now.Is it normal?Shouldbi be worried.

Thankyou

Headpower Hair Clinic in Toronto is the best place to go for Scalp Micropigmentation

Don't you just love a persons VERY 1ST POST wherein he touts some clinic or business just out of the blue? :cool:

Because we're all, like, idiots?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

I was so ready to jump on the band wagon but. The hair looks different too full or long for the time period. (I AM NO EXPERT). The difference in the skin tone is pretty extreme (I AM A EXPERT HERE). I have never seen someone go from a red undertone to their skin to a yellow.undertone even with camera filtering.

Head shape does seem similar.

The result look great I hope I am proven wrong. Please prove me wrong.

Shera--

Seriously dude? This is the worst results photograph I've seen so far. Why are so many FUE photographs so faked and obvious???? The area where the transplants were put cant be seen at all and is in a black hole and the other thick regular hair from the sides are grown out long and brushed together over the top. Thats what looks so good. It looks like there are stalks coming out like a spider from where the FUE grafts were put and then the photograph is made so dark you can't see easily that there is really no density at all. Do you really expect us to believe this is an honest photo? I'm gonna wager there is make up in that hole too. Maybe there will be more growing in the next few months because that shouldn't be the results as of yet, but not looking good for this guy.

Hi bablu,

You will start to see more and more little hairs growing. Some areas will grow more close together.

Don't forget that even at around 6 months, you will only have around 50% hair growth!

Some patients had their hairs starting to grow at around month 7.

For some their hairs are growing more rapidly than others so Yes, patient is key.

Darlinglocks

I am proof I have seen Shera's result in PERSON. I visited Shera about 8 weeks in his home. I have touched, felt and ran my hands through his hair. His result is real as it gets! I have seen his bald head before he had his transplant via his family photos in his home and his results are amazing! His results are not fake neither he uses any concealers.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow, it's been a year since my visit to Dr Bhatti and I will be posting some up to date photos in the coming days.

Thanks Yaz89 for confirming that my results are indeed amazing in real life, really appreciate that.

If anyone else would like to see my results and discuss my experience in person then just PM me and I will try to sort something out.

Watch this space.........................

Shera--

Seriously dude? This is the worst results photograph I've seen so far. Why are so many FUE photographs so faked and obvious???? The area where the transplants were put cant be seen at all and is in a black hole and the other thick regular hair from the sides are grown out long and brushed together over the top. Thats what looks so good. It looks like there are stalks coming out like a spider from where the FUE grafts were put and then the photograph is made so dark you can't see easily that there is really no density at all. Do you really expect us to believe this is an honest photo? I'm gonna wager there is make up in that hole too. Maybe there will be more growing in the next few months because that shouldn't be the results as of yet, but not looking good for this guy.

What a mean and petty post. Joesocks seemingly has an agenda against Shera and Dr Bhatti, while being vigorously pro-Dr Feller. Curious.

Congrats on your success, Shera.

Around about this time last year I was just starting out on my HT journey, I did some research and if any of you have been following my story you will know that basically I went with my gut instinct and headed off to Chandigarh, India to have my procedure completed by the one and only Dr Bhatti at his wonderful Darling Buds Clinic.

Everything felt so right and its great that now, a year on after 3305 FUE grafts, I can look back on that decision as one of the best decisions that I ever made in my life. If my wife is reading this, then obviously Darling, marrying you was the first!!!!!

So onto the pictures, I have tried to take a variety of pictures in the different lighting around my house, no chance of taking in natural light as it hasn't stopped raining for the past 4 days, so in between building my Ark I managed to take a few pics and even managed to have a trim and then take some more. I will post some more if anyone requests nicely.

Again I am always happy to help out and share my experiences with anyone who wishes to go down the same path as me, so please do ask.

So here we go.

5b32e92be26f1_1.DayBeforeFUE.jpg.27782068b6a8b955376bbeb5d6c8d623.jpg

5b32e92bf3090_1YearlongA.jpg.0c0edcfdeb1975cf6af44dcec6c5ae65.jpg

5b32e92c1b21e_1YearlongB.jpg.0ccd2ca2cd60f163e461e8bdc7d4c460.jpg

5b32e92c29d22_Picswithcomb.jpg.a78d60ee25fcdf77e85b55615b5aaf36.jpg

5b32e92c3d528_1YearshortC.jpg.6eecc9e9cfd38d7e8b945ff75485d771.jpg

5b32e92c4f5ce_1YearshortD.jpg.71d66e474f049240a746e55787317e8f.jpg

5b32e92c60b18_1YearshortE.jpg.7d09e09c70ddbf1ffef28fb4ccf955d1.jpg

Edited by Shera
Show number of grafts

Hi Shera,

Thank you for sharing your HT journey updates on a consistent basis. Highly appreciated. With HT results as awesome as yours, it is very easy for folks to enjoy their lost glory coming back, move on with their lives and not bother about posting updates anymore. You have done the right thing. Not only have you kept everyone posted but you have offered your help and advise to anyone that asks for it. That is very noble of you. God bless you.

We are very happy for you.

P.s Glad to know that getting your HT from Dr. Bhatti was the second best decision of your life......the first one being marrying your wife, of course:)

Best regards,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

• Administrators

wow home run results, generally those of south Asian descent have fantastic hair characteristics, for less than 4K grafts that's quite the result, are you taking finasteride or minoxidil?

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Mick50 said it, your hair is looking great.

It proves you can get really amazing results with FUE and Dr. Bhatti is great at it.

Htsoon, Yes, it is true that most asian are blessed with a good quality of hair to start with, and I guess we all compare to that and want the thicker hair too.

Darlinglocks

FUE: 1524 Grafts with Dr. Bhatti

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients - Dr Tejinder Bhatti's Profile