Fue scar 12 Month post op (pictures)

Shouldn't this clinic be discarded from the coalition list based on the series of bad results they have produced? Oh well I am not even sure if they are part of coalition but they are definitely recommended here.
if were gonna make a list of doctors that are recommended here that shudnt be recommended thats gonna be a VERY long list.

its funny how there are so many recommended doctors here that NEVER post anything yet no one seems to bring that to light yet someone like doganay presents cases monthly.

I don't think this is a very good example of his work but lt least he presents cases which is more then I can say for dozens of other recommended doctors.

and wat are they recommended for? many were recommended for their FUT work NOT their FUE work which they took up as a hobby:rolleyes: wen FUE took off but their STILL recommended here aren't they?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well all i Can say is that i have still not recieved an answer about a refund.

And still no public answer in here from the clinic.

David and Blake could you please answer if you Think that i am entitled to a full refund?

I am really disapointed with This surgery!

Dear All,

Thanks for your feedbacks here.

We attached some other pictures including before (some of them emailed by Mr. Johnny2000 and some were taken in the clinic) and after pictures.

As it is mentioned, the sign of a FUE operation can be noticeable if the hair is very short, and this noticeability can depend on the elasticity of the skin.

As it is known, singe-hair-grafts should be used for the front line for a natural looking result, and these single-hairs graft are on the lower part of the donor area. We, therefore, prefer to use this area of the donor area for the front line. Additionally, normally hair on upper part of the donor area is thicker than on the lower part of it. If these thicker hair is used for the front line, the results will not look natural. Hence, we prefer to use the finer hair on the lower part of the donor for the front line.

In the clinic we realized that there is a decrease in the density of the upper part of donor area of Mr. Johnny2000' (the picture 4 below) . We do not advise to extract grafts from upper part of these kind of donor areas due to a potential hair loss on these areas in the future.

However, based on the pictures, Mr. Johnny2000's operation sign on his donor area seems more noticeable than our normal results when the hair on his donor area is very short. Additionally, the density of the receiving area is not as we expected. We, therefore, invited Mr. Johnny2000 for a touch up operation.

We would like to emphasize that we do 1 or at most 2 operations each day and we follow their progress until seeing their full results since our patients' happiness is really important for us, and comes first.

Thanks

BEFORE

RakP1k.jpg

FtB9WX.jpg

LcqDxu.jpg

LpJpU7.jpg

AFTER 11 and 9 MONTHS

ASCuEi.png

W29RqD.png

r0Z5Y1.jpg

m5tiZu.jpg

R3zMjl.png

odYnwv.jpg

UfDTTZ.png

NyNQKZ.jpg

IipoBU.png

wfyU9L.png

6ZYS4h.jpg

V1C7cJ.jpg

Edited by DrHakanDOGANAY

• 6 months later...

I've never chimed in on a single thread to criticize a doctor's work, but I really have to say that I find this extraction pattern alarming. I've seen FUE extractions go a tad outside the traditional safe zone, but the doctor has extracted all the way down to the very bottom of the nape hair. This area is NOT DHT-resistant. Look at NW5-7 men; very few will have this area of the nape hair intact, and in many it will have vanished entirely. This patient has a NW5-6 family history; the odds that he will lose this hair are extremely high.

I understand that this site's users don't have medical degrees and weren't present in the operating room, but this looks irresponsible to me.

• Administrators

Wow I'm shocked at the extractions did Johnny get a refund, this is what's unsettling about traveling abroad for surgery.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I have never seen an extraction pattern like this. I can't imagine that this is common practice, or surely we would've seen things of this nature pop up more frequently. I'm not a doctor, but the approach is puzzling to me.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

Questionable extraction pattern- risky to say the least

Patient should document everything and take HD pics. I'd like to see how tge density is like in recipient and donor when this is fully matured.

Wish this guy the best, but that extraction puts the patient at high risk for few issues indicated above.

Extraction is not smart. Potentially in train wreck-territory.

And to be honest the hairline is not well planned at all. If the OP has a history of NW5-6 in his family history the doctor should have considered this. He should have kept his natural hairline and just worked on filling it in.

The OP deserves a full refund and all his follicles back.

Well guys.

I dont know why my thread had come back to life, but i thought i would tell you that i did get a refund.

Unfortunally i Can never get the grafts back.

I am due to a surgery in 7 days. With dr lorenzo and hopefully after This i Can get on with my life if he Can fix my hair.

There is really no result to be shown. And my donor is the same as the pictures on page 1.