Joe Tillman Now Representing Rahal

As of July 30, 2014 I am now the online representative for Rahal.

I'll be showcasing the results primarily from Dr. Rahal's FUE portfolio and in fact I will be doing so each and every Friday. I'm very excited by this opportunity as it allows me the freedom to show what I feel is among the best FUE available anywhere.

Rahal has a freshly renovated, state-of-the-art facility at new, larger location. I'll be sharing more images of the impressive new clinic soon. For now, here I am out front of the main entrance:

joe-at-rahal-1-1024x682.jpg

joe-at-rahal-2-682x1024.jpg

Edited by JoeTillman

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The best FUE available anywhere eh" I guess you would say that about whatever doctor was paying you. I though this was a non-bias forum, you can't just change jobs, for reasons unknown, and then say oh this doc has the best FUE available worldwide. Anyways I don't know your history on this forum and it seems to be long as your career is selling hair transplants. But I do remember that you posted in my thread where I was asking about FUE advice from the pictures I posted and you replied with useless " What did both doctors tell you". I very kindly asked you advice on my situation and you did not respond. So you are pretty useless to me and just here for your own self interest. Thanks to all those that give actual advice and do not just peddle the transplants from the surgeon you are paid by.

"The best FUE available anywhere eh" I guess you would say that about whatever doctor was paying you. I though this was a non-bias forum, you can't just change jobs, for reasons unknown, and then say oh this doc has the best FUE available worldwide. Anyways I don't know your history on this forum and it seems to be long as your career is selling hair transplants. But I do remember that you posted in my thread where I was asking about FUE advice from the pictures I posted and you replied with useless " What did both doctors tell you". I very kindly asked you advice on my situation and you did not respond. So you are pretty useless to me and just here for your own self interest. Thanks to all those that give actual advice and do not just peddle the transplants from the surgeon you are paid by.

This is so wrong, I do not know where to begin. Joe, even being employed by H&W, has always given nothing but non biased advice and I am quite sure with this advice has prevented many from getting their heads buchered and has changed many lives. Joe is the real deal so just knock it off. By the way, he said in his post that Rahal FUE is "Among the best". He did not flat out say that he is the best.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

CD, yes I was about to point out how DD selectively omitted the word "among" from his post. Reads much differently that way, doesn't it?

DD, I have never been a patient of H&W, never even consulted with them, yet Joe has offered me advice countless times. Usually if I need it I'll PM him, and I've even spent time picking his brain over the phone. There was zero financial gain in it for him and not once did he try to persuade me to seek surgery at the clinic he repped. Sorry, but you've got this one all wrong...

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

You both are right as I miss quoted him as he did say"among the best" I guess I haven't seen all this is amazing advice he has given since I'm somewhat new. Since I've been here I haven't seen him give too much advice to anyone unless they are going to the clinic he works for. I can only remember when he came into my thread and offered me a condescending "well what the doctors say" post. If he took the time to write that he could have least gave me his opinion on my situations since he's been in the industry for so long. Maybe if I had posted that I was considering H and W or now Dr. Rahal he would have enlightened me with his knowledge. When I see online representatives give advice to people who are not even considering their clinic, that is when I feel praise is warranted. That was not the case with jotronic in my thread so it irritated me to why he is so revered. Anyways after re-reading my post it was a little short sighted and negative. My apologies

dense I can see from the link below why your thought Joe ignored your question as he did not respond, but I am sure it was not intentional. There are a lot of questions and topics on this site, and it not always easy to stay on top of which threads you have contributed to and you don't necessarily revisit them either. I think in future, it is better to PM a rep instead otherwise questions tend to get lost amongs all the forum posts here.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/175230-considering-fue-w-dr-demisroy-dr-bhatti-pics-inside-2.html

Joe,

Congratulations on making the move. I know it will be difficult for long time members to equate your name with Dr. Rahal when you've worked for Hasson and Wong for over a decade. But I trust you will continue to provide excellent unbiased advice for hair loss sufferers like you always have.

It'll also be interesting to hear your opinion on FUE in general and specifically Dr. Rahal's since you've been a long time proponent of strip over FUE.

I look forward to your continued long time involvement with this community.

All the Best,

Bill

As of July 30, 2014 I am now the online representative for Rahal.

I'll be showcasing the results primarily from Dr. Rahal's FUE portfolio and in fact I will be doing so each and every Friday. I'm very excited by this opportunity as it allows me the freedom to show what I feel is among the best FUE available anywhere.

Rahal has a freshly renovated, state-of-the-art facility at new, larger location. I'll be sharing more images of the impressive new clinic soon. For now, here I am out front of the main entrance:

joe-at-rahal-1-1024x682.jpg

joe-at-rahal-2-682x1024.jpg

Congrats buddy for your new life and career. Now you can help others in many ways.

Joe,

Again, congratulations! I too look forward to hearing your philosophy on FUE versus strip and learning more about Dr. Rahal's FUE practice.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Duplicate

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

congratulations on your new job Joe. You have contributed a lot to this forum.

I do however, have to ask, I always got the impression from you that you were against FUE and against aggressive hairlines, which Rahal does a lot of. Have your views actually changed regarding these?

Thanks

Propecia since July 2008

2201 Grafts with Dr Lorenzo on 19.10.22 - See my write up here:

Both good questions. I'd be interested to hear the answer on this also.

I'm no expert but if I was to to take a guess. It may be subject to what 'yields' the most Canadian dollars.

Edited by hairfarmer79

I'm no expert but if I was to to take a guess. It may be subject to what 'yields' the most Canadian dollars.

Ahhh I see what you did there, quite clever :P

This is spot on. Of course strips were the best and superior when Dr. Hasson and Wong only offered those. Now it's time to pimp the FUE after being against such a procedure when previously employed by a doctor that didn't offer it. Does anyone see this conflict of interest. We will be patiently waiting for a reply for all these great questions. Any day now.

Very cynical. FUE has come a long way in the past few years and is much more reliable now than it was in the early days. If FUE yields have become better and better over the years what is so outrageous about someone changing their opinion?

Edited by StaggerLee123

Very cynical. FUE has come a long way in the past few years and is much more reliable now than it was in the early days. If FUE yields have become better and better over the years what is so outrageous about someone changing their opinion?

I respect and appreciate your opinion.

This forum is a terrific platform for people of all walks of life to ask questions on an industry that has many stigmas attached.

People who are relatively new to the concept of FUT and FUE surgical procedures may be unaware of these huge leaps in technology since the days of the first plug procedures to which the industry is still harshly judged.

There are many world class doctors that are endorsed on this forum who have procedures of such high standards that a full head of completely natural hair is achievable. Of such quality that even a trained eye has trouble detecting.

But in this particular situation you are defending the indefensible.

I don't like to harshly judge people but this is so painfully obvious this particular set of circumstances, I'm not sure how you could see otherwise.

The silence is deafening, how do you justify the man's silence?

When people subscribe to a notion like many have in this thread it's because common sense makes it hard to ignore.

Edited by hairfarmer79

I dont recall Joe ever stating flat out that FUE is crap. Both FUT and FUE have their place and from what I gather from Joe's past comments, this is basically what he has been saying. I highly doubt someone as seasoned as Joe would just knock FUE all together. By the way, he can feel that FUT on balance is the way to go and still promote FUE without compromising his integrity because again, they both have their place.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

Hi Joe,

Sorry that you are getting so much flack about FUE. I have known you for some time and you have provided me with stellar personal HT advise. This includes FUT, FUE, and SMP.

Unfortunately, blind comments can turn dark in a hurry. They do not reflect your knowledge or qualifications. This is the bad part of social media. People hide behind their nasty comments with no recourse.

IMHO, you are totally unbiased in your advise!

Thanks for all of the help that you have provided all of us on the forums!

Hi Joe,

Sorry that you are getting so much flack about FUE. I have known you for some time and you have provided me with stellar personal HT advise. This includes FUT, FUE, and SMP.

Unfortunately, blind comments can turn dark in a hurry. They do not reflect your knowledge or qualifications. This is the bad part of social media. People hide behind their nasty comments with no recourse.

IMHO, you are totally unbiased in your advise!

Thanks for all of the help that you have provided all of us on the forums!