Joe Tillman Now Representing Rahal

A poster mentioned today that Joe and Rahal have parted ways, but I haven't seen that from Joe or the Rahal clinic get posted, but I may have missed it because I'm online less than I used to be. Is there any confirmation on that? I noticed that Joe doesn't have anything in his signature about the clinic.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have wondered about this as well. His profile does not mention Dr Rahal, and his email is now on the hairtransplantmentor.com domain rather than joe@rahalhairtransplant.

We will probably find out soon enough, Jotronic is one of the constants on the forums.

Wow that's very short (if true).

For anyone coming in cold and reading these forums, it would appear his credibility has been called into question by quite a few people, and perhaps that has factored into the decision to part ways?

Its funny how life works. One person right or wrong says anything bad after many years of great reviews and the persons credibility is called into question. Even though in one of these situations it is proven the poster lied and changed his opinion after his requests were denied. Now it appears that he is using this forum as a way to get his way. Give me what I want or I will make your life miserable. This in another way of extorting money in my opinion.

As a paid employee of Hasson and Wong you have now falsely accused me of having mental health issues, of lying, threats and stand over tactics and now extortion?

I strongly suggest you retract those disgraceful accusations or be prepared to back them up in court for defamation.

This smear campaign you and others with vested interests are desperately unleashing on me is not only gutter tactics but cowardly and no better than internet trolls.

I take accusations of these kinds very seriously.

The tactics you are using is fully on display to the public and is not doing you or your employer any favors.

As I told you in my last thread I am paid only to translate. Once again for the last time I will say the same thing. I will not longer respond to your threads or threats. I am not a hair transplant doctor or a psychologist so I will not read too much into your situation. In Canada ( I am sure in Australia as well) I am allowed to have an opinion. This is my opinion. I have blocked you so I will no longer read any of your posts. God bless you and I wish you inner peace and fulfillment.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

This thread is getting ridiculous.

Utterly so.

I'll repeat what I wrote in a thread: in my experience over the last 10 years, Joe has been the fairest and best clinic liaison on the internet. He's never tried to sell me on anything, and I've always found his opinions to be knowledgeable and, more to the point, as objective as one could reasonably expect from an employee.

It's important to remember that Joe has never pretended to be a roving patient advocate. Like the rest of us, he needs to earn a living. And he earns that living by working for cosmetic surgeons. That's always been well known. Accordingly, feigning shock and outrage upon realizing that *some* of his opinions might be colored by bias toward his employer is a bit much. We're all a little biased. If I installed kitchens for a living, and a friend asked me for a recommendation, I would recommend myself. And so would 99% of people. That's just something that has to be weighed when assessing the recommendation.

One things is for sure and only a few people really get it, most just go off to a doc or a rep and rush into surgery within months of being on these sites thinking they are in safe hands or that they found the person they could trust.

In the case of hair transplants you have to find the strength to use your logic not your emotions. It really shouldn't matter what Joe was saying about FUE if people use patience in order to be better educated. Stay on the forums and research, go meet doctors and listen don't rush in!

After all no matter what... the truth is simple and logic dictates the truth. Reps work for a doctor they sell HIS procedure. You can't go to an Apple store and the salesmen there tell you its better to buy an android phone in your case. You don't go to an Audi dealership and salesmen tell you BMW's model in this category is better!

So why oh why we have maintained this illusion in the hair transplant industry that the reps are your consultants on whats best for you? I am sure none of them wants to see you fail or have a bad result but in the end of the day they work for someone! Use them to your benefit by talking with them cause you will learn much but STOP idolising them and trusting them blindly!

Trust yourself by taking the time to educate yourself! This industry is full of surprises and if you stay long enough circumstances will arise where the curtains will fall so you can get a clearer look on whats hidden behind! No one can fool you forever...

Bravo!!