Dr Konior and staff experience in Chicago clinic

Well i know I made the right choice after my procedure the other day .. And for anyone questioning if Dr Koniar is experienced in FUE as much as FUT the answer is absolutely yes.

After an in depth discussion about all my questions and concerns he even suggested FUE as a better option for my hair/ texture style

I am still amazed at how helpful Tom and the test of the staff were. They even offered and made arrangements to pick me up from the hotel and drop me off when They realized I had my family with me.

If you are close the facility I would highly recommend making a visit to learn more about this experience,knowledgeable, and helpful clinic.

Any doubts or fears I had have more than been resolved and I cant wait to show off my results in the near future.

The back of my head looks perfect 2 days latter I don't think anyone would even know I had work done.. Now my front face is a little swollen so that a different story right now lol

Thanks

image.jpg.2e869b9f9ef3b8c003f6bdb869fec128.jpg

Edited by Mcmarkrazz

Awesome sounds like it was a great experience as expected.

Yours would be the first Konior FUE blog on the web if I'm not mistaken, many eyes will be on your updates and progress.

Heal and grow well !

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Great to hear. How many grafts did you get or was it just a test session? Any frontal pics?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I received just over 1500 graphs for my frontal area only. It was a long 12 hour session but went by fast. Amazing the staff and crew stayed this many hours to make sure the proper results were achieved, still amaze 12 hour day for them all..wow.

I do have a lot of forehead/eye swelling but will post picks in a couple days when it recedes.

Also was expecting to be in a lot of pain but can honestly say i stop taking meds already, except maybe a valium to sleep easier tonight.

Dr Koniar was in disbelief of the rear area the next day which was 24 hours since last extraction. No scabbing or oozing at all, just looked like a few pin holes which have already gone away..amazing good work and healing powers for sure.

My forehead just looks like a real bad sunburn except for the unicorn horn I have no grown from the swelling lol.

Great choice of doctor.

All the best with it and I look forward to following your progress.

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

Not trying to hijack this thread, but just wanted to follow-up/endorse the message from the original poster. In my opinion, there is nobody better in the world at hair replacement than Dr. Konior and his staff. And I don't say that solely based on the pics people/Dr's post on this forum. He is undoubtedly one of the most focused and hard working physician/doctors in the world. But in saying that, his staff is unbelievable. I had my procedure done with him 2 1/2 weeks ago. His staff is just as focused and hard working as he is. Really unbelievable. I told them they work twice as many hours in a week as I do….and I consider myself somewhat hardworking. Their days are routinely 12-13 hours…..really unbelievable what they have trained themselves to accomplish. And the focus in hour 13 is equal to what it is the 1st 10 minutes of the day (which is usually around 6:15 am). We are all different with donor, laxity, hair characteristics, bleeders, scalp color……..tough to truly evaluate what your result is going to be. But you can rest assured with Dr. Konior (and his staff) that they will provide you the best end result possible.

I'm a solid norwood 5 who has patterned out. No hairline or hair through my scalp (zero) and nothing in the crown. I'm somewhat fortunate to have high sides…..but I am still completely bald. Personally, I had very poor donor density and laxity (even though I consistently did my exercises), but I'm confident my end result will be as good as I could have received anywhere in the world. And it's also about expectations. Dr. Konior is good at trying to manage your realistic end result…..not diminishing what he can do, but makes you understand the "miracles" in this surgical world are few and far between. He's simply amazing…………and fun to talk with after the surgery. But keep your mouth shut during the day cause he's doing work.

Looking forward to some more photos.

I received just over 1500 graphs for my frontal area only. It was a long 12 hour session but went by fast. Amazing the staff and crew stayed this many hours to make sure the proper results were achieved, still amaze 12 hour day for them all..wow.

Yeah, mine was the world-Konior-record of finishing around midnight and even the guy on the front desk (Felice) was still there to drive me back to the hotel.

I can't thank them enough.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Couple pics from about a week out, cant really tell anything was sone healed very quickly..

Would love some input on hairline height ratio to my face and what you all think about it.

Please feel free to give candid input.

image.jpg.02724043e7dea11440f489929c2c8f22.jpg

looks like typical Dr. Konior work, not really any redness even after one week!

just one of the many reasons I recommend Dr. K

hairline height looks good though hard to tell as you have a fold on your brow

I think the corners look a little bit high but that is just my personal taste. when it grows in in 3-4 months should be looking good

Edited by hsrp10

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

Yours would be the first Konior FUE blog on the web if I'm not mistaken, many eyes will be on your updates and progress.

I believe there was one other recently posted on here by Dr. Konior.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

I believe there was one other recently posted on here by Dr. Konior.

yep that was a Dr. result not a patient blog, this is the first patient blog I think

go dense or go home

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Quick update , super busy at work will take more when time permits.

Hair stayed the same since transplant and I just started letting it grow a bit longer to see how it looks

Hoping it will thicken up but dr Konior does unreal work and will help you make the best decision for your needs.

My hair was short so we decided FUE was best.

image.jpg.7b07028e86c5021b8c154c2d281741c2.jpg

Quick update , super busy at work will take more when time permits.

Hair stayed the same since transplant and I just started letting it grow a bit longer to see how it looks

Hoping it will thicken up but dr Konior does unreal work and will help you make the best decision for your needs.

My hair was short so we decided FUE was best.

Looks to me like your new hair is growing.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Looks to me like your new hair is growing.

Yes it's growing but like I said it I looks the same as the day I left the clinic.

I never had any hair dropping or fall-out after procedure at all so I am guessing this will be the end result .. But I have read that the hair will keep coming out for up to a year and I am only 4 or 5 month out..so who knows.

Yes it's growing but like I said it I looks the same as the day I left the clinic.

I never had any hair dropping or fall-out after procedure at all so I am guessing this will be the end result .. But I have read that the hair will keep coming out for up to a year and I am only 4 or 5 month out..so who knows.

Wow, no shed. Remarkable. Perhaps yield has more to do with the surgeon than the technique.

Could you post some pre op pics? Or is your avatar image pre-op?

Many, many thanks for keeping us updated. There is so little info out there about Konior's FUE work. Really appreciate it.

Yup avatar is pre op so that is a good comparison from before and after

Dr Konior said I had some great donator hair and still enough left for another op down line easiely which is nice to know..

Would like to get about 2 inches more on foreheads but havnt even started paying off the last op..lol

Will try to get some other earlier pics up when time permits...

Yup avatar is pre op so that is a good comparison from before and after

Dr Konior said I had some great donator hair and still enough left for another op down line easiely which is nice to know..

Would like to get about 2 inches more on foreheads but havnt even started paying off the last op..lol

Will try to get some other earlier pics up when time permits...

That is really amazing my friend. And that's 1500 grafts. It suggests Konior can do the same with FUE as FUT.

green-thumb.jpg

Some of the greenest thumbs in the industry. And the best hairlines. Is he even human?

Well congratulations sir, your results are truly impressive.