Dr. Koray Erdogan ("Asmed Clinic") - 4002 Grafts - 28th/29th January

Denny

Looking good Denny! Thanks for the details outlining the two days of surgery. Best of luck!!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hi Denny,

Congrats on an awesome transformation! Just went through your thread and wish the rest of us go through similar growth phases once getting our surgeries!

Was this your first HT btw, or you had a previous one also? There were some minor scars on your right side towards the back in the extraction photos.

Dr E is on the top of my list. I have had online consultation for 5000 grafts. Some members here have voiced caution over mega sessions and cite low yield. There are only a few single session (or two consecutive day) sessions documentation online of Erdogan patients, and wish there were more. Nonetheless, he remains among my top choices.

As for payment, is Paypal a viable option to obviate the 20% tax?

Hi Denny,

Congrats on an awesome transformation! Just went through your thread and wish the rest of us go through similar growth phases once getting our surgeries!

Was this your first HT btw, or you had a previous one also? There were some minor scars on your right side towards the back in the extraction photos.

Dr E is on the top of my list. I have had online consultation for 5000 grafts. Some members here have voiced caution over mega sessions and cite low yield. There are only a few single session (or two consecutive day) sessions documentation online of Erdogan patients, and wish there were more. Nonetheless, he remains among my top choices.

As for payment, is Paypal a viable option to obviate the 20% tax?

Hi NewLook

I had 5000 grafts with Dr Erdogan last April and I can't see the problem with that kind of Mega session.

2500 grafts were placed along the hairline 1st day and the mid scalp and crown were covered on the 2nd day. I've had good regrowth I believe and I don't think a 2 day mega session with Dr Erdogan would effect yield than say a one day session as he is very careful with what his assistants do, I mean they are very thorough and he watches everything.

When I paid for my HT at the clinic they insisted I paid in cash to avoid getting an extra charge with a credit card payment would induce. I paid 12,500 in total for my HT. I paid a 1000 deposit via bank transfer to book my HT dates. The rest I brought in cash.

It was a little worrying carry so much money on a trip like that but here are a few tips and things I did to make it as safe as possible. Once I had the money ready in the bank and my dates set with Dr Erdogan I notifed my bank of a deposit date I wished to withdraw the money. I was flying out late on a tuesday night so I collected it from the bank that morning, this meant I avoided having a big sum of money in the house prior days to the trip. The bank vacum packed it nicely for me.

I bought a money belt on ebay and placed it under my Jeans when travelling through customs etc. I took it off at the scanners but I was never asked about it at the airport. Once I got to Turkey Dr Erdogan organises a driver to collect you and drop you to the hotel, I arrived late Tuesday night. Wednesday morning Dr Korays assistant called me and I went for my consultation with Dr Koray and head shave and I made the payment at this time. It meant as little time as possible from travelling from Ireland to Turkey did I have the cash prone to theft or loss.

I hope some of this helps you mkae your decision.

Hey guys, sorry for taking so Long to revert to you! Life is a Little bit crazy at work now! But here I am, with my head full of hair, 1 week away form my 1 year mark! I will post new Pictures next week.

Hey NewLook, I totally understand your concern, I went through the same. Many People told me it could be risky to do a mega session. I shared my concern with Dr. Erdogan when we met and He assured me that this would not be a problem. In fact, there is no reasons to worry about mega sessions when the procedure is well done, and that is the case with Dr. Erdogan!

As I always say: Please, trust your doctor! The procedure is not a walk in the park and if you trust your doctor it will be a lot easier for you and for him!

Next week I will post my new Pictures! Thank you all for posting comments and questions. It is very important to feel "supported" by all of you!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Sorry, NewLook, I forgot to answer one of your questions: yes, I had a HT about 20 years ago in Brazil. The resul was not very satisfactory and the Tools were totally different as you can see by the scars. I was really concern about having a second HT when I found this Forum. I must say a big thank you to all the Team who works so hard to Keep this Forum so informative and to Dr. Erdogan for changing my life! I did not know a HT could Change our lives so much! ;-)

Glad all worked well with you, Denny!

The research phase and choosing a doc is like a second full time job! :)

Your transformation has been awesome! Just hope everyone gone through ht gets satisfied result while keeping reasonable expectations.

Another thing that concerns me is the physiology of patients and slow growers. Seems docs can't really do much about it, but I have read some patients' testimonials that some clinic may use that as a strategy to pass the burden on the patients.

I've been researching and reading about ht experiences recently and though i have narrowed it down to a couple of surgeons, yet it is still overwhelming.

Sorry, NewLook, I forgot to answer one of your questions: yes, I had a HT about 20 years ago in Brazil. The resul was not very satisfactory and the Tools were totally different as you can see by the scars. I was really concern about having a second HT when I found this Forum. I must say a big thank you to all the Team who works so hard to Keep this Forum so informative and to Dr. Erdogan for changing my life! I did not know a HT could Change our lives so much! ;-)

Hey Denny , just waiting for your 1 year Update , u r super Lucky bro , U already have stellar results .

I have a question which you can easily answer :

I saw your Pre and Post Operation Photos , and I just wanted to know that did Dr. Edrogan Put in the Grafts in the areas that already had hair in the recipient area ? As I can see that you had a good bit of density already in the frontal Mid Scalp .

And while doing that , did it Harm the existing Hair ? Did all the Original Native Hair in the Recipient area grow Back after shock ? Or you think you Lost some Original Hair due to the implantation of Grafts in the already Hair Areas ?

You have quiet a Lot of exisiting hair Pre -Op , so doing the grafts in thicker areas was Probably done to Increase the Density ,.... I guess , But Please give your inputs and experience !

As far as I know Dr. Koray Doesn't place the grafts by himself he only do incision which is taking only 45 minutes and the rest done by his assistance also I heard that asmed do 4 patients a day is it true?

I went there for consultation years ago It was very impressive but very expensive :(

As far as I know Dr. Koray Doesn't place the grafts by himself he only do incision which is taking only 45 minutes and the rest done by his assistance also I heard that asmed do 4 patients a day is it true?

I went there for consultation years ago It was very impressive but very expensive :(

• 4 months later...
Hey Denny , just waiting for your 1 year Update , u r super Lucky bro , U already have stellar results .

I have a question which you can easily answer :

I saw your Pre and Post Operation Photos , and I just wanted to know that did Dr. Edrogan Put in the Grafts in the areas that already had hair in the recipient area ? As I can see that you had a good bit of density already in the frontal Mid Scalp .

And while doing that , did it Harm the existing Hair ? Did all the Original Native Hair in the Recipient area grow Back after shock ? Or you think you Lost some Original Hair due to the implantation of Grafts in the already Hair Areas ?

You have quiet a Lot of exisiting hair Pre -Op , so doing the grafts in thicker areas was Probably done to Increase the Density ,.... I guess , But Please give your inputs and experience !

Hey budy, thank you for your nice words. I am extremely happy with my results! I sent my 1 year pictures to Dr. Erdogan some time ago. I am not sure if they posted them here. If not, I will do it.

As Baldness said, Dr. Erdogan makes himself all the incisions and his amazing team implants the grafts. Always under Dr. Erdogan's supervision. He took more than 45 minutes with me but I think it depends.

I did not have so much hair before the surgery. And I only found it out once I was there. It was very said to see my pre op pictures.

I didn't notice any hair loss due to the surgery. I had some shock loss but I was expecting that.

If you have any further questions, please let me know!

And Baldness, the price is maybe higher than other doctors in Turkey but I wouldn't think in any other name to have a second pass if needed. IMO Dr. Erdonga is number 1!

• 1 year later...

Yep. Dr. Erdogan told I still have about 3k/4K. But the way my hair looks like I don't think I will need them! ?. I couldn't be happier with my results.

Yep. Dr. Erdogan told I still have about 3k/4K. But the way my hair looks like I don't think I will need them! ?. I couldn't be happier with my results.

Amazing that you got 7k donor when you had a surgery before asmed. Your right side barely was used with the surgery with asmed.

• 2 years later...

Hey guys, 6 years ago I was in Turkey taken care by Dr. Erdogan. I just caught myself now thinking if would do it again. The answer: Yes! BUT only with Dr. Erdogan. I sent him a message last week to thank him (again) for everything he has done for me and has been doing for many other lucky guys that decided to take this journey through his hands. I couldn't be happier. The result is amazing and I just saw the pictures I posted from 6 years ago and could barely believe I was once like that! lol. I am trying to post some pictures of me at the gym, so no gel, hair spray or hair dryer. I am trying to access through my cell phone but I can't remember the password (I have saved here) but as soon as I can, I will post some pictures. Take care! Best, Denny