Dr. Koray Erdogan ("Asmed Clinic") - 4002 Grafts - 28th/29th January

Denny

Right on track Denny! Hope your feeling good about this transplant.

• 1 month later...
Hey guys, here I am 12 weeks later. So far so good! ;-)

3 months in and it looks like you are getting some minor regrowth. At 3 months this is a good sign I think. You might have a presentable result at 6 months based on this evidence.

I would say at 8 months you will have a good cosmetic result and will be able to show off your hair.

Dr Korays patients usually have good early growth and I'm hoping for the same. I'm 7 days post op from Dr Koray.

Month 4 and 5 will show a significant change. Thanks for the update. Hope your well and don't look in the mirror too often!

3 months in and it looks like you are getting some minor regrowth. At 3 months this is a good sign I think. You might have a presentable result at 6 months based on this evidence.

I would say at 8 months you will have a good cosmetic result and will be able to show off your hair.

Dr Korays patients usually have good early growth and I'm hoping for the same. I'm 7 days post op from Dr Koray.

Well, I am 1 week into my 7th month with Dr Koray. No way I had early growth. I still believe I have a number of grafts to break out the skin. My left side is coming along good; it is thickening and maturely nicely. The right side is still very see-through effect. Thats why its important to remember one should give it the full 18 months to assess the final result

Hey guys, thank you for your comments. The quality of this picture is not the best one. I promise you I can see lots of hairs coming. I will try to take a better picture when I am back home. I am in Brazilian now! ;-)

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Well, I am 1 week into my 7th month with Dr Koray. No way I had early growth. I still believe I have a number of grafts to break out the skin. My left side is coming along good; it is thickening and maturely nicely. The right side is still very see-through effect. Thats why its important to remember one should give it the full 18 months to assess the final result

I have been watching your results and I think you are on track. Yes the temple areas need to fill in more but i think in the next two months may be you will be fine, which will be sbout the 8-9 months mark.

But yes, 12-15 months is the time I was told to see full results.

Hopefully we will all have the results we desire at 12 month mark, we are all in this together guys

I am only a week post op, how I wish I was at 7 months.

I have been watching your results and I think you are on track. Yes the temple areas need to fill in more but i think in the next two months may be you will be fine, which will be sbout the 8-9 months mark.

But yes, 12-15 months is the time I was told to see full results.

Hopefully we will all have the results we desire at 12 month mark, we are all in this together guys

I am only a week post op, how I wish I was at 7 months.

Thanks for support; like you said were all in this together. Doctor K told me by May I should have a visual improvement in the temple areas. Fingers crossed I do! If you need any advice let us know, were here to help

• 2 weeks later...

Denny are you using Minox and fin? When did your shedding stop? I see you started around the two week mark and some more at three weeks. By what time had all your new hair shed?

I am curious to know becoase I am only a few weeks behing you and in that stage at week 3 now.

Hey Red, sorry for taking so long to answer you. I am on Fin for the past 15 years or so but since I had my HT I changed the generic for Propecia.

You are right! I started shedding exactly on the second week and it took about 6 weeks in total.

Hey Red, sorry for taking so long to answer you. I am on Fin for the past 15 years or so but since I had my HT I changed the generic for Propecia.

You are right! I started shedding exactly on the second week and it took about 6 weeks in total.

Thanks for the reply Denny.

Fin for 15 years. Thats a long time. Did it have a positive effect early on and then stop workng over time? Did you suffer any side effects from fin?

Also, have you ever used Minox?

Thanks for the reply Denny.

Fin for 15 years. Thats a long time. Did it have a positive effect early on and then stop workng over time? Did you suffer any side effects from fin?

Also, have you ever used Minox?

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Red, Fin helped me a lot and I never stopped using it. I had small side effects for a couple of months in the beginning. Nothing so bad I would say. I tried Minox but haven't seen any improvement, so I stopped.

Hey guys, I am 5 days from my 4 month mark and I would like to share these pictures with you. You will see two pics I took outside and two pics inside. There is still a long way to go but I am very happy with what I see! I will keep you updated!

image.jpg.e3ac5cba76a642343ea0b126a5bfd031.jpg

Thank you buddy! I had a hair cut and I loved to see the face of the guy who cuts my hair when he saw me. He has other patients who also had a HT (here in Germany people are having more and more HTs) and he told me my HT looks very natural. He is a professional and he was very impressed when I said I did not reach the 4 months mark yet, which increased even more my confidence! I know there is a long way to go but we need to enjoy every good moment in this journey. The first 3 months are really difficult! I will be at my 4 months mark on Wednesday! Keep you posted!

Looking really good! You look so much younger Denny. That hair line is awesome. Growth has began. Plus you had 4000 grafts and it will improve every month

Tks Yaz! At my age, it is good to look younger! lolol. I met a friend at the gym who told me that looked younger but he couldn't say the reason. Then he said, "I know! You lost weight!". I started laughing and left! Now the show began! I will keep you guys posted!

Hey late! You mean the football player? If so, who knows in more 6 months! Lololol. Thank you for stepping by and for your comment!

Hi guys, it is a little bit early to be here again but I got an important message from Hariri saying the quality of my pictures are not good enough and I agree. For this reason I decided to take other pictures (still using my iPad) but in my bathroom. I explain why. In the bathroom I have a huge windon in the ceiling that I can open (see picture). So I get natural light and the sun does not reflect direct in my head. I took these pictures exactly 10 minutes ago with no lights on only the natural light coming from outside. You will see three sets of two pictures: (i) dry hair, (ii) semi dry, and (iii) completely wet, in this order. So leave a comment to help me to go through my journey! ;-)

image.jpg.e597c69141fd13788537eacb968262fa.jpg