Dr. Koray Erdogan ("Asmed Clinic") - 4002 Grafts - 28th/29th January

Denny

Now that you saw the window, here are the pictures. First a picture with dry hair:

image.jpg.17bc848f5193c6a9352e286f3f4b535b.jpg

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I know buddy! Trust me in a few weeks time it will much thicker and better.

Looking great Denny. I love your hairline design. I'm sure you will get great growth for many factors among them the full supervision of Dr. Koray Erdogan in your surgery and your virgin scalp condition. I felt that 4000 grafts is too much for you however Dr. Erdogan knows better than me. Keep it up. Te cuida, Boa sorte! :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Tks Hariri! I must say I also love my hairline and I am enjoying this process. I know it is not ease but when you trust your doctor you know it is only a matter of time! ;-). I will keep you posted!

Hey Denny,

Congrats on your successful HT. I'm going to do HT with dr erdogan as well but I haven't confirmed the date yet.

But I have a few questions. How many procedures does the doctor perform per day?? Also he suggests to perform PRP, is it really necessary? Did he explain to u what are the benefits & if there's any side effects.

I asked the doctor what's his maximum grafts that he can perform per day and he said around 3000. I asked that, because I would like to do only 1 session. 1 day of pain is enough for me haha. So my third question is how many hours was your procedure, not including the breaks. I mean total hours u were sitting in the operating room?

Hey Tim, see my comments below!

Hey Denny,

Congrats on your successful HT. I'm going to do HT with dr erdogan as well but I haven't confirmed the date yet.

Tks buddy! It is always good to hear that even tough I still have a looong way to go!

But I have a few questions. How many procedures does the doctor perform per day??

When I had mine we were 3 patients. We did not start exactly at the same time since the doctor instructs the team before they start the procedure. The doctor is responsible for all the slits and he comes to our surgery room very often to check how things are going.

Also he suggests to perform PRP, is it really necessary? Did he explain to u what are the benefits & if there's any side effects.

In my case it did not itch that much, my donor healed extremely fast and my head was not so red. If I had to decide now I would go for it. There is no side effects since PRP uses your own blood.

I asked the doctor what's his maximum grafts that he can perform per day and he said around 3000. I asked that, because I would like to do only 1 session. 1 day of pain is enough for me haha. So my third question is how many hours was your procedure, not including the breaks. I mean total hours u were sitting in the operating room?

I had my procedure in 2 different days and would never have in only one day. It is not as painful as people imagine, a least not in my case. I watched movies and talked to my translator all the time, which helped me a lot. In total I believe my procedure took about 14 hours. If you read my post you will find more detailed how my procedure was.

If you have any further questions, just let me know!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hey guys, I am so sorry for not posting new updates but my life has been crazy for the past 3 months due to my new Job. I had to move from Frankfurt to Munich (not bad at all) but I must say moving is very, very time consuming!

But I have very good News for you. My hair Looks great! I must say my hair Looks much better I could ever expect for 7 months. I promisse I will post some Pictures soon. I also have to send some Pictures to Dr. Erdogan, since he follows all his cases carefully.

Once again I am sorry and thank you for all your Support!

Hey man,

great results. I'm really happy for you!!! I'm also considering an HT with the same doctor end of this year & take a 2 months vacation to hide myself haha. But I'm just worried about 1 thing, will your HT be as successful if you weren't taking FIN?

I only use Minox and don't want to start taking FIN but i worry that i will lose a lot from shockloss after the HT. Even Dr. Erdogan recommended that I start to take Fin so that's what's making me to be a little hesitant for an HT as I worry I'll gain some hair but lose some other hair due to shockloss and that hair won't grow back without FIN.

Let me try again. 6 months and 2 weeks. Oh, no! It is upside down....sorry! I am posting from my iphone.