• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
Might getter fuller and more dense in upcoming months. Nevertheless it is already a substantial cosmetic improvement from where grigriman started,

You are right, the result will probably get fuller considering he is in the 9th month.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Stinger99

I've sent you a PM. I don't have access to a camera at the moment but I’ll upload some photos in December to mark one year post op.

My hair is currently at a grade 5 or 6 and I'm planning to grow it to at least a grade 8 (I haven’t been able to grow my hair past a grade 2 for 20 years).

I haven’t provided much commentary in my posts because I want to the photos to do the talking and let the readers judge for themselves.

I’m very pleased with the results. I use to dream about waking up with a full head of hair and Dr Bisanga and his team made this happen.

I told Dr Bisanga and Sl I’m ready for a second round but they both advised me to wait. This just illustrates the measure of the men and their ethics.

I know you’re first operation is coming up and please take my word when I say you’ve made an excellent choice.

Good luck.

This is a very nice job. I like the buzzed look as you have a nice head. Lucky guy, it looks like it really worked out for you.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Thx grigriman, appreciate ur message. Glad to hear ur enjoying ur new hair. Was in nyc too see Dr bisanga to make sure all is still ok. Thankfully, donor still strong, so good to go. Just debating on how conservative I should go on hairline.

• 2 months later...

Looks like a really nice transformation grigriman.

Congrats

I am an online representative for Farjo Hair Institute

Dr. Bessam Farjo is an esteemed member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions shared are my own.

• 4 months later...

It has now been 18 months since my first surgery and I wanted to provide an update.

The main development has been the change in the quality of the hair. It has improved over time and blended in with the native hair nicely.

I have had regular meetings with Dr Bisanga and UK representative Sl and their post-operative care has been out of this world (I recently had a one hour phone call with Sl on a Saturday morning!).

I am now considering a second surgery with Dr Bisanga to address my crown with approximately 1,000 grafts (a small number in order to conserve my donor).

My hair loss isn't hugely evident when kept short (grade 2-4), however it becomes evident when the hair is longer (grade 8+) and therefore discourages me from growing a longer hairstyle.

I'm planning to discuss the prospect of addressing my crown with BHR over the coming months and I'll follow their recommendation(s).

I'm currently 40 and use Regaine (5%) twice a day. I also take half a teaspoon of nettle root powder daily (I've decided to refrain from using Propecia to date).

Untitled.jpg.f00a15905f908365fdfc468ba06e50be.jpg

Great result Grigiman, Congrats.

A 2nd pass should see you set-up nicely. Did BHR give you any indication as to what you have left in the bank Donor wise?

Thank you BaldingBogger. I think between 2,500 and 3,000.

Looks great, really happy for you.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson