Dr. Brad Limmer Has Passed Away but His Legacy Continues

I am deeply saddened to report that Coalition member Dr. Brad Limmer passed away unexpectedly ths past Friday, May 24th, 2013. While I know that Brad will live on in the hearts of thousands, I can only imagine the kind of heartbreak and pain his family and those who knew him well personally are going through.

Given Brad's legacy and dedication to world renowned hair transplant surgery, we recently dedicated and published a tribute to him on our Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Visit "Dr. Bradley Limmer Has Passed Away but His Legacy Lives On" for our dedication to Brad Limmer and his family.

Let's rally around and support the Limmers during this delicate time by wishing them our heart felt condolences and warmest regards.

Bill

Rest in Peace Dr. Limmer. My heart goes out to his friends and family. He helped countless individuals during his lifetime, and his legacy will live on through them.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

This is a truly tragic loss for the Limmer family and a great loss for the hair restoration community. My heart goes out to Dr. Limmer's loved ones.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Wow....that is a shock.

Seemed like a nice soft spoken guy.

Thoughts and prayers to his family.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

A great shame. I watched his video interviews on here some time ago and he seemed really into what he did.

Rest in peace.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

I've have been researching HT's for a few years now, and the only in-person consultation I have had was with Dr. Limmer. He seemed to be a very good person who genuinely cared about his patients. He never hesitated to reply with an email or phone call when I had a question. Only met him the one time, but I can see why he was well-liked...Not sure what happened, I do know he was active and kept in shape.

My condolences to his family and friends...

Not sure what happened, I do know he was active and kept in shape.

Yes that's what makes it such a shock.

Thanks for sharing that Bill. It wasn't really our place to ask, but I'd be lying if I said I wasn't curious. I had a friend a few months ago die way too young in his sleep. They found he had an oversized heart. I suppose if one is going to go that might be the way I'd choose. From what I've read Dr. Limmer seemed like a fine man. RIP

Edited by Shampoo

• 2 weeks later...

My heartfelt condolences to the Limmer family and friends. Both Bobby and Brad were very passionate about this field and so very sad to hear about Brad's passing.

How precious each and every human life is and we just never know when it is our time. RIP Brad.

May the Limmer legacy live on.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY