Top 5 fue surgeons?

mb30

Hi KO, yes, I had a very good donor and characteristics as you say, but wasn't so salt and pepper when I began to be honest. That came later but it was a big FUE in graft numbers and many surgeries and Dr.B took it on from 2007 so even back in the day had no problem with larger FUE surgeries if the donor would give and it seems a lifetime ago.

Most clinics turned me down then and said Strip and I can see why but I did as you say have everything that allowed a large FUE restoration and I can say one thing that struck me was Dr.B's confidence and even with body hair also.

Sure, not everyone will have the same donor, characteristics, so that is more the determining factor as such rather than not believing in FUE for large numbers per se and as stinger99 said Dr.B will examine in person and see what he believes can be achieved for the individual.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

Hi options. Everything starts with the donor, density, surface area to harvest from, hairs to follicular unit groups help, miniaturisation levels in the donor, surface area to cover, hair coarseness, hair to skin contrast to name a few that will impact on the result.

Essentially higher norwood scales have lost most of their scalp hair, so the donor for FUE especially needs to be high in density for larger restoration cases as FUE takes from this. My starting density was high, 100 and even 110 FU per cm2 in areas, so higher than the norm and this allowed for multiple sessions to be undertaken.

Clinics will vary on approach and how much can be taken safely and over how many surgeries, so it is worth contacting several to see what could be achieved but as said density is only one part of the equation and a long post could be written on the subject but a patient is wise to be seen in person to have real empirical data on the donor and especially if they are looking for a large area to be covered and make sure their goals could be reached. If the donor density is not high then they may need to look at goals and see what is possible for them.

I represent Dr. Bisanga.

Dr. Christian Bisanga is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network

• 2 months later...
So far I see Dr Serkan Aygin in Istanbul Turkey. First of all, He is honest. Other clinics were even saying 4000-5000 hair grafts are possible during one session. He checked and said your back can not provide more than 2200 hair grafts,however this we will try our best. If We have more, it will destroy your back. One session is enough. No need for second session. Insisting on more hair grafts, he said money is not a matter. I look forward a person who is honest and not money oriented. Sorry pals. I read how much money you are talking about FUE operations. It is really hard to believe for me. Maybe it is because I live in Turkey. I know he is one of the best, because I met many people from different nations and they visit him with others' recommendation. Word of mouth. Because I believe in others' opinions. I'm planning to have my operation in January. Hopefully.

Hi Libero. I?m Spanish and I would like to make a FUE operation.Unfortunately I can't afford spend 5000-10000 euros with Koray and I?m thinking in Doctor Serkan Aygin. There is no information about him in Spain but you know him no? Is he reliable? Good doctor? He has very good prices. Thanks for your answers.

PD Do you Know Doctor Maral,Apaydin ,Resul Yaman o Leven Acar? Thanks.

At the moment, for significant FUE cases, with hairline work that best mimics nature, and a willingness to fill temple points and peaks, my personal top 3 would be:

Diep

Maras

Bisanga

Honorable mention: Rahal (if you could get him on a single-op or two-op day when he can pay full attention to your case, and if you could be sure to get his A team of techs)

For smaller FUE cases and/or less aggressive hairline and temple work, but still with natural-looking results:

Reddy

Wesley

Shapiro

Feriduni

I am eager to see more FUE cases from Konior and Gabel. My guess is that both will end up cracking my top 3.

In terms of consistent production of great results with an emphasis towards high yield and good conservation of the donor:

Lorenzo

Bisanga

Demirsoy

Feriduni

There are many more good surgeons like Mwamba, Lupanzula, Chueco, and Couto but haven't seen enough out of them yet.

• 3 weeks later...
If you are in Europe the only real option i think for FUE is to look to Belgium.

Dr Bisanga's FUE work is second to none IMO. He also handles mega sessions 2-3000 per session.

Dr Frediuni also has presented impressive results and people speak highly of him. I think these guys quote somewhere around the region of €5 per graft also so cost wise it makes sense.

I also hear things bout the Pro hair clinic Belgium which people are speaking highly off. Personally i would go with Bisanga if it was my choice.

Considering you can get the Eurostar train to Brussels. This would be my first port of call for FUE all things considered.

Maral Klinik - Istanbul

Looks like Europe, Turkey, India may be the way to go to get the best bang for your buck and manual fue. Most clinics in those regions seem to take their time with extractions and implantaion versus quick drill extractions and quick placement. Docs in those regions seem to also allow multiple day large fue procedures for a single patient to minimize graft death. Lots of high yield cases are coming out of those regions.

It's like You can pay $6-$7 or more per graft in North America for a less personalized procedure or you can pay less less then half that across the globe with more manual labor and doctor participation in your procedure.

As some North American docs may blame patient physiology if their work is subpar, this means you dont have to worry about mitigating your losses overseas as much. Normally, by paying more than $6-7 per graft fue in North America, and you have a sub par result, a doctor wouldnt refund you any money but will have you waste your time for possibly up to 18 months to check for growth, and then either give you a lesser graft touch up hoping you would shut up. So outweigh your financial and emotional distress risks by either paying more with very little to none recourse or paying less with no fear you lost thousands of dollars more if your result outcome lags. Not only that, the cheaper international clinics even offer free touchups if result is not as expected even though their fue rates are already low. This probably reduces a good portion of headaches for some patients.

Remember, this industry is purely driven by aggressive marketing. Just make the wise choice. Some people can't turn back time, but hope others dont need to.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Hello,

No one mentioned Dr Couto ???

It has a waiting list of more than two years doing surgery... he is definitely the best of the world now in FUE

It is a pleasure to see their cases.... please take a look in some them:

https://www.google.es/?gfe_rd=cr&ei=hj-eVcKaBMeAWKnPgJgH#q=dr+couto+fue+site:foro.recuperarelpelo.com

No comparison ... Couto also uses custom blades in the first line

Please give a look with your eyes at their cases, most of them growth is almost complete at five months ... density, naturalness and survival at the highest level

Lupanzula also is very good,

Chueco and Doganay are in another level,

.. most of them growth is almost complete at five months ...

I never talk about full complete...

Check out cases reported by patients and you'll see ... I do not invent anything

Here you have one at 6 months.

DR. COUTO / T?cnica FUE / 3500 grafts

One at 4 months and at 6 months.

DR. COUTO - FUEXPERT - 3958 UFS 21 de 0ct

Another at 5,5 month and at 9 month.

Operaci?n FUE con el Dr. Couto-FUEXPERT 2704 grafs

Another at 6 months:

Mi caso con FUE (3100 injertos) FUEXPERT DR COUTO

Another at 6 months:

Mi operaci?n en FUEXPERT /DR COUTO 2650 grafts

and more...

I know you are not a fan of Lorenzo, but you do not believe Chueco is very good either? Are there any other good surgeons in Spain? Teresa Meyer perhaps?

As for growth being complete at 6 mos., do you think patients who have had the implanter see earlier growth? Less trauma perhaps? I believe it has more to do with the patients own luck....

Lorenzo is better than Chueco... even they are good friends ;-)

From Teresa i didnt like to much what i've been seeing from her at the moment,

Another new Dr with good cases to follow is Freitas

I think is nothink to do with the tool, Couto is using both in most the cases

This is what we thought too but when you start to see that quiet all the cases from him have earlier growth... you realize that not everything has to do with the patients own luck.

But it is just my opinion

No comparison ... Couto also uses custom blades in the first line

Please give a look with your eyes at their cases, most of them growth is almost complete at five months ... density, naturalness and survival at the highest level

Lupanzula also is very good,

Chueco and Doganay are in another level,

Yeah you did.

good to know that he is using stick and place though.

Sorry you're right, I did not know you meant this ... my English is not very good:)

He used basically for the first line and temple poits and the rest with implanter, if I'm not mistaken.

Apologize again for misunderstand,

I never said that he is very good as other says, for me is not even in the top 10 of FUE... somebody ask me the following question and i answer in terms comparing Lorenzo with Chueco... and in this case i think Lorenzo is better than Chueco

I know you are not a fan of Lorenzo, but you do not believe Chueco is very good either?

A doctor who has problems with the density in the first lines can not be listed on top ...