Sugar Goes to Ottawa - My 2822 FUE with Dr. Rahal

SugarHighs

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations!

Glad to hear Rahal fixed the results from your previous HT with them to your satisfaction

I know it was a long road for you and appreciate you reporting your story

As a former and future FUE patient, it has personally helped me immensely

Only the best to you mate

Sugar, great result ultimately. Frequently touch-ups are needed for FUE or FUT cases and this shows what can be gained by doing these. A couple of questions:

1) How low was your final hairline (in CM from glabella)? This was 1CM lower than your original non-translated hairline, right?

2) How many FUE grafts were needed for your "touch-up" procedure in 2013?

Thanks, and again great ultimate result. ;)

jbrant, I don't really have a way to measure my final hairline at the moment, but it is definitely lower than the original. 1cm lower is my best guess.

My touch up procedure used 1000 grafts, but keep in mind they we're not only put in my existing grafted areas, many were put in areas of further recession.

Looks good. That is a lit of grafts but at your age I think that you can afford them. Are you on finasteride?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 4 weeks later...

Great to see things were corrected and set for you with better framing and density. Sucks you had to go through it again but glad you got what you initially wanted. Very happy for you. Finally, you got some peace of mind. No more worries.

Happy for you champ, it looks great!

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

• 2 months later...

How about you too Sean? Is everything fine with you? Is it consistent? Long time no see :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Happy for you! When Dr. Parsa Mohebi transformed me from a baldy to a handsome dude with style-able hair... man, my life changed.. more women, more confidence in business and more income... I hope this procedure does the same for you.. that your lifestyle changes... use your new super powers for good!

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• 3 weeks later...
Great to see things were corrected and set for you with better framing and density. Sucks you had to go through it again but glad you got what you initially wanted. Very happy for you. Finally, you got some peace of mind. No more worries.

Hey Sean. I think I'm doing pretty well. I have a ton of gray hair lol but the hair line seems good. I can clipper my head with a #2 clippers and I have no visible differences in density from my native hairs. I often do that because I look way younger without the gray. I will post some pics over here next time I do.

How are you Sean?

Sugar, your hair looks like its made a tremendous recovery from the mystery "thinning" that occurred after your first HT, congrats! Is there anyway to see the hairline with your hair combed up or back since you have changed your hairstyle and now comb it forward?

again, it looks great.

Sugar, your hair looks like its made a tremendous recovery from the mystery "thinning" that occurred after your first HT, congrats! Is there anyway to see the hairline with your hair combed up or back since you have changed your hairstyle and now comb it forward?

again, it looks great.

Hi LosAngeles (Go Kings!)

My hair is actually brushed up in the photos I posted on 1/28. I have a new picture on my phone of me with a #2 clip cut which is a 1/4 inch long. I will post that photo as soon as I get a chance, and my hair is too short to move so you can see what it looks like.