Sugar Goes to Ottawa - My 2822 FUE with Dr. Rahal

SugarHighs

This is with a completely shaved head from early February, around a #1 or might be even a #1/2 blade which is 1/16 inch. I am not sure if I could keep it this short because of density differences in the donor area. I will try it some time when I have a spare week that I won't be too often outdoors. =)

20140130_121214.jpg.459f78852af9972d454b49fa60d4868d.jpg

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for responding sugar. do you find that you have attention on the density of your donor area now due to FUE? strip and FUE both have pros and cons and i have no doubt you did your due dilligence, is the density about what you expected, better, or a little less?

your input and candidness is greatly appreciated!

Hi, LAhair, well no one can see my donor area if that is what you mean. I often cut the donor area about as short as #2 clipper. In many cases I have cut as short as #1 (1/8th inch) and no one can tell. I can tell if I look very closely under bright lights.

I think shorter than 1/8th inch is shaved, so it may be possible to see the difference in density? But I am not sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
This is with a completely shaved head from early February, around a #1 or might be even a #1/2 blade which is 1/16 inch. I am not sure if I could keep it this short because of density differences in the donor area. I will try it some time when I have a spare week that I won't be too often outdoors. =)

Sugar, lookin good in the pic. Long time no updates. Hope all is well. Just wanted to see how things are with you. How is the density difference in donor nowadays? Do you see any halo where extractions were under various lighting? How is your hair holding up? Have things now remained consistent in recipient? Looks like you are busy enjoying life, as you should be. Youve come a long way and glad things turned out better.