A few Famous baldies pics

Atomic

Those are some tough mofos. They have the heads to be bald/shaved.

I watched an interview with Patrick Stewart and he said he went bald very young and fast.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

They have the heads to go, I don't. Plus a good point is, when you are really old, u don't look like you are pulling off a stylish shaved head. You look old and bald.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Statham looks good to women because he is famous and plays "tough guy bad boy" characters in movies, and the same with Vin Deisel; plus there is a HUGE difference in the way people look on screen and off screen!

Take either one of them and strip away the fame and the "look" that they portray on film (that the well paid editing wizards of Hollywood help them acheive) and they would both be just 2 more faceless baldies in the crowd who would have a hard time convincing a fat chick to get in the sack with them.

You simply CANNOT compare the average balding joe to a famous, rich balding celebrity! the women are reacting to the fame, NOT the look! The grand wizards of Hollywood could take a 3 ft. tall bald midget with tumors growing out of his face and make him into a sex symbol celebrity where the hottest chicks on earth would be lining up in droves for a chance to sleep with him; and those chicks would be saying things like "he's just so hot and mysterious, I really don't know what it is" --- blah, blah, blah, blah !! 99.9% of chicks are sheeple and they just follow the status quo and accept whatever trash is shoved down their throats in mainstream society.

And never forget, the bald celebrity is famous because he "knew somebody that knew somebody" in the biz. If you think that people become famous today in the acting world exclusively because they have talent or charisma then as the late great PT Barnum said : "there's a sucker born every minute!"

Statham looks good to women because he is famous and plays "tough guy bad boy" characters in movies, and the same with Vin Deisel; plus there is a HUGE difference in the way people look on screen and off screen!

Take either one of them and strip away the fame and the "look" that they portray on film (that the well paid editing wizards of Hollywood help them acheive) and they would both be just 2 more faceless baldies in the crowd who would have a hard time convincing a fat chick to get in the sack with them.

You simply CANNOT compare the average balding joe to a famous, rich balding celebrity! the women are reacting to the fame, NOT the look! The grand wizards of Hollywood could take a 3 ft. tall bald midget with tumors growing out of his face and make him into a sex symbol celebrity where the hottest chicks on earth would be lining up in droves for a chance to sleep with him; and those chicks would be saying things like "he's just so hot and mysterious, I really don't know what it is" --- blah, blah, blah, blah !! 99.9% of chicks are sheeple and they just follow the status quo and accept whatever trash is shoved down their throats in mainstream society.

And never forget, the bald celebrity is famous because he "knew somebody that knew somebody" in the biz. If you think that people become famous today in the acting world exclusively because they have talent or charisma then as the late great PT Barnum said : "there's a sucker born every minute!"

Of course to some extent you're right. But if you really feel that regualar every day bald men are like kryptonite to every single woman then I feel bad for you.

EpilepticSceptic, I agree with the basics of what you're saying, but not even close to the extreme extent you're going to with it. Jason Statham would have no trouble getting women if he wasn't famous. I don't know where you're from, but I live in England and I notice guys like him (who are often losing hair) never lack female attention. I suppose he's not going to appeal to some women, especially younger girls who like the pretty boy types.

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

Hey,

I would have to chime in and state that is a slightly ignorant perception of the female mind.

If a female has issues with your hair loss they obviously were not worth knowing in the first place.

Cheers,

Edited by MusoInOz

"The road to success is always under construction"

:cool: I represent Dr Rahal and the associated clinic as a paid patient advisor.

I am also here to assist fellow Australian/NZ Hair Loss sufferers both on and off the forum.

Hair Transplant Surgery:

June 3rd 2011

2800 Grafts to frontal 1/3

By Dr Rahal in Ottawa, Canada

Current Hair Loss Arsenal:

Dutas .5mg every day 1.5 years and Proscar 5mg (Cut into 1/4): x1 Daily 10 years

Hair-A-Gain Generic Minox: x2 Daily 13 years

(Applied wet in mornings)

Other Random products put to use during my hair loss battle (not in use):

Spiro Cream 5mg

Minox 15%

Dr Proctor's Nano Shampoo

Various Herbal supplements

Toppik/ Nanogen

Saw Palmetto

Provillus - LOL

Nanogen Shampoo

Laser Treatments (Epic Fail)

10 long years of HT and general HL research.:cool:

*I am not a medical professional, I only offer my own advice from personal experiences and years of detailed research*

The reason we're all going bald is because for centuries, bald men have been able to find women who are willing to sleep with them.

Vin Diesel looks to still have a good bit of hair if you look real close, but he looks better shaved IMO.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

This idea that just because they are famous that's why they get the chicks is ridiculious. It's more like now that they are famous they get even more chicks. These guys, to make in show business have appeal to wide audience and that includes having sex appeal, charisma and a certain amount talent.

Vin Diesel has a very beautiful shaped head, he is one of the few where being bald is sexier than being hairy. I wish i had the shape of his head. As you know not every head looks beautiful without hair. Thats why black people looks so beautiful if head is shaved including women because their skull in general very nice and rounded.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...