Jotronic, In Dr. Wong's chair again

Jotronic

As I write this post from my Ipad I am lying face down getting my fourth hair transplant from Dr. Wong and the team. We don't know just how many we are getting but it looks so far to be about 1200 grafts, all for my crown. My crown has never received much attention in the past but now it should get a nice boost.

We have been shooting HD video of the procedure along with lots of photos so as usual expect a lot of documentation.

I'll update later

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Ok, there are 1399 grafts. That takes me to roughly 9362 grafts. Dr. Wong is contemplating putting some of the grafts into the hairline but I'm not so sure. I still have time to mull it over. One thing is for sure, an iPad works great when you are stuck face down in surgery!

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Joe,

You greedy, hairy man! I can't believe you're back in the chair given how terrific your hair already looks. But then again, I too experience hair greed at times and would like to thicken up my crown too.

Please do go ahead and post some photos and of course, the video when you're able. I'm sure this will help provide you with a more dense look in the crown that you're looking for.

Best wishes,

Bill

Looking forward to seeing your results Joe! I'm about to book another round with Dr. Feller for february so I'm about to go watch your scalp exercise video...were you diligent doing them for this session?

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Yep, hair greed. I am an addict!

So, Dr. Wong put about 670 doubles and between 600 and 700 singles in my lower crown. I'm getting my temple points beefed up, especially on one side where the temple point met the sideburns. He is also touching the side where I part my hair. I'm no longer on my stomach and am sitting comfortably in the chair. More updates to come.

Haha, nice Joe! I like this whole live blogging during surgery thing. Pretty sweet. I can't believe you are still able to get this many more grafts being that you were a repair patient awhile back!

There's no such thing as hair greed! :)

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Joe, I've seen your photos before you had any work at all, and I am AMAZED at the fact you are now over 9300 grafts! You are truly going to be one of the best HT patient results. Can't wait to see the pics!!

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Joe,

Congratulations! As others have already stated, your hair already looked great. I'll be looking forward to following your progress.

All the best,

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

What a surprise I never expected that! At least nobody can call you greedy :eek:!! Did Dr. Wong tell you that you would look better than Jotronic? :o

Post some pictures but make sure you hide the face. Its not that nobody knows what you look like but why spoil a piece of art....

It this what you are going to look like in the future??

wolf-man.jpg

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Ha, Finding this thread fascinating, Jotronic calmly typing on his ipad whilst going through a HT as if he were visiting the doctor for a flu jab. Isn't modern technology amazing from Jotronic through to Terry Pratchet describing his experience of Alzheimer's. These first hand real time accounts have the possibility to give us new insights and perspectives on things. I'm due my first HT in about a month and am getting quite edgy, but Jotronic's relaxed sailing through of yet another procedure is somewhat reassuring. Please post pics - very good - Thanks :)

Joe, don't leave us hanging! Pics please!

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

I'm amazed that you're now at 9300-9400 grafts. Is your donor area now officially tapped out?

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Happy Birthday. 45?? :rolleyes:

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson