𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 | 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗕𝘆 𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅

39 minutes ago, bigmistake said:

Do you by any chance have retrograde alopecia, or is this over harvesting from your first surgery ?

Pretty much over harvesting from previous surgery. Also, if not it would be DUPA not retrograde alopecia

35 minutes ago, shadow_god said:

Pretty much over harvesting from previous surgery. Also, if not it would be DUPA not retrograde alopecia

1 hour ago, bigmistake said:

Do you by any chance have retrograde alopecia, or is this over harvesting from your first surgery ?

I disagree, I don't have retrograde or DUPA

36 minutes ago, Shadman said:

I disagree, I don't have retrograde or DUPA

Yeah looks like over harvesting from the first surgery. Well at least it looks like natural retrograde alopecia. I wonder what they did with the grafts ? Did they just throw them down the sink ?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, bigmistake said:

Yeah looks like over harvesting from the first surgery. Well at least it looks like natural retrograde alopecia. I wonder what they did with the grafts ? Did they just throw them down the sink ?

After looking at the donor, Dr. said that too. It certainly doesn't look like 2250 grafts which they said were extracted. Rather More grafts were extracted and wasted completely.

Edited by Shadman

On 2/8/2024 at 9:57 PM, Shadman said:

Thank you, brother 😊 Yes, I'm happy with it. You'll be here very soon. Time actually flies so fast. 

Thank you, brother ! 😊

Tbh I didn't want to make another mistake which I made previously, glad that I made the right decision 😀

Hello, they used sharp punches to extract doubles from the hairline and fronto temporal angle. In total, 150 grafts. It didn't cause any scars. All the scars were gone by the next 72 hours. 

Thats great i think, I will also have to punch out some grafts , whats the skin color now at the locations from where grafts were punched out does it have a slight white patch (just like we see it in donor), also can new hairs be implanted in the punched out areas ??

On 2/14/2024 at 5:34 PM, WoundedWolf said:

Thats great i think, I will also have to punch out some grafts , whats the skin color now at the locations from where grafts were punched out does it have a slight white patch (just like we see it in donor), also can new hairs be implanted in the punched out areas ??

Hi, @WoundedWolf Sorry, I didn’t notice your comment. I’m attaching a close up picture. Skin color is absolutely normal no white patch. And new hairs can be implanted by creating slits. 

B8937166-3A7B-4A34-90C7-0F79F0662955.jpeg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators

This turned out really well, especially since your donor wasn't great to begin with after the first surgery.

• Thanks 1

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

17 hours ago, Al - formerly BeHappy said:

This turned out really well, especially since your donor wasn't great to begin with after the first surgery.

Thank you ! I think their overall grafts distribution played an important role

10 hours ago, Vaib said:

@Shadman congrats on the amazing outcome! 
Is it possible to share the cost of the procedure at Eugenix and which package did you choose? 

Thank you !  It was exclusive package, which was INR 120+ 18% GST Tax

Month 9 Update:

So, I’ve just completed month 9. I'm trying to be neutral as much as I can, because I know What were the limitations and what I was expecting nine months back. Considering everything, I'm pleased with how it looks right now. I said earlier and I'm saying again that Dr. Told me clearly that with the current condition of my donor, I wouldn't be able to go for fade cut, But I still went twice. But If my grow my hair longer, thinning would be less visible. At 9 month mark, I tried to grow my hair longer. And thinning is less visible.

There's some see through in the hair line, I'll wait till month 12, After that, I have a plan to visit Eugenix , let's see. 

Any comments or opinions are highly welcomed.

Regards,

Shadman

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1748.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Stewie said:

looking awesome that mate

Thank you 😊

4 hours ago, asterix0 said:

You came a long way, this was a tough repair case.

Thank you, yes, indeed 

@Rawkerboi thank you for your overall support from the very beginning 🙏

I'm concerned about one particular area which I marked. When I grow my hair longer, that particular area is more visible.  As you know, I'm already running out of grafts. So, as of now I've two plans- 

Either A, Do nothing and see how it turns out at 12 month mark & depending on the overall condition might aim for another procedure few years later. 

Or B, Would go for a little bit touch up in the hairline area at 1 year mark. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Shadman said:

@Rawkerboi thank you for your overall support from the very beginning 🙏

I'm concerned about one particular area which I marked. When I grow my hair longer, that particular area is more visible.  As you know, I'm already running out of grafts. So, as of now I've two plans- 

Either A, Do nothing and see how it turns out at 12 month mark & depending on the overall condition might aim for another procedure few years later. 

Or B, Would go for a little bit touch up in the hairline area at 1 year mark. 

It looks good. Don't be a perfectionist. Wait and see what happens with verteporfin in the next few years. 

• Thanks 1

On 2/19/2024 at 9:57 PM, Shadman said:

Hi, @WoundedWolf Sorry, I didn’t notice your comment. I’m attaching a close up picture. Skin color is absolutely normal no white patch. And new hairs can be implanted by creating slits. 

B8937166-3A7B-4A34-90C7-0F79F0662955.jpeg

Hi @bigmistake I shared a close up picture above ^ there's absolutely no scarring at all.

And thank you for your comment. I'll only proceed for a touch up if there's some see through on the hairline area.

• Like 1

• Administrators

I think it looks pretty good overall. Still have some more thickening and maturing.

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 3/9/2024 at 7:53 PM, Shadman said:

Month 9 Update:

So, I’ve just completed month 9. I'm trying to be neutral as much as I can, because I know What were the limitations and what I was expecting nine months back. Considering everything, I'm pleased with how it looks right now. I said earlier and I'm saying again that Dr. Told me clearly that with the current condition of my donor, I wouldn't be able to go for fade cut, But I still went twice. But If my grow my hair longer, thinning would be less visible. At 9 month mark, I tried to grow my hair longer. And thinning is less visible.

There's some see through in the hair line, I'll wait till month 12, After that, I have a plan to visit Eugenix , let's see. 

Any comments or opinions are highly welcomed.

Regards,

Shadman

IMG_1746.jpeg

IMG_1925.jpeg

IMG_1748.jpeg

IMG_1745.jpeg

IMG_1781.jpeg

IMG_1779.jpeg

IMG_1777.jpeg

IMG_1947.jpeg

HUGE improvement compared to before, the only spot missing density is the one you indicated on the left but overall I would be really satisfied

• Like 1

There is no doubt this is a good result for one sitting considering how low your hairline was and just the overall aesthetically pleasing look now. It was unsightly prior repair but glad you achieved a good result.

Tough repair that has turned out well for you. 

• Like 2

• Valued Contributor

Congratulations, this is a significant positive change from where you were before the operation.

In my opinion, there is still room for improvement. Hairs will continue to mature and density will improve until around 18 months post-op. Therefore, once you reach the 15-18 month mark, you can assess the progress and plan accordingly.

• Thanks 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023