𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 | 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗕𝘆 𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅

2 hours ago, bigmistake said:

How are the scars in the hairline from the grafts extractions ? Can you share photos ? What was the transection rate of the grafts removed ?

Well, punches used by Eugenix were very sharp. Scars were gone by next 48 hours. I'm sharing pictures from both right and left side where you'll be able to see extraction from previous hairline. 

19 hours ago, bigmistake said:

That must have really hurt.

Well, I've recently started oral minoxidil, which will also improve my donor. Moreover, scalp and beard hairs should get denser. 

Hairline Correction by Eugenix

A8BF05CE-8614-403A-9E18-6CDB7402BC77.thumb.jpeg.5feda52de174beb3d06bf83c04ac86d8.jpeg5455B06A-8B98-469F-AF3D-609B57CC3DB7.thumb.jpeg.ffbd283371c7a1fcd254bafc9dab2356.jpeg

Edited by Shadman
Photo adjustments
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Shadman said:

Well, punches used by Eugenix were very sharp. Scars were gone by next 48 hours. I'm sharing pictures from both right and left side where you'll be able to see extraction from previous hairline. 

Well, I've recently started oral minoxidil, which will also improve my donor. Moreover, scalp and beard hairs should get denser. 

Hairline Correction by Eugenix

A8BF05CE-8614-403A-9E18-6CDB7402BC77.thumb.jpeg.5feda52de174beb3d06bf83c04ac86d8.jpeg5455B06A-8B98-469F-AF3D-609B57CC3DB7.thumb.jpeg.ffbd283371c7a1fcd254bafc9dab2356.jpeg

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like really clean work. What was the transection rate of the grafts removed from the hairline ?

• Like 1

13 hours ago, bigmistake said:

Thanks for sharing the pictures! Looks like really clean work. What was the transection rate of the grafts removed from the hairline ?

Yes, it was very clean work. More numbers of grafts were implanted after that. I wanted to see the new hairline . At that time, Dr. Somesh took the picture and showed me. I didn’t ask dr regarding the transection rate. Punches were very sharp, so very few I would say. 

Following along this thread closely, looks great. I mentioned in another thread I'm booked in with Dr Somesh in October, so this is just another level of reassurance I have that he's going to do a good job with me too.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, aftrdrk said:

Following along this thread closely, looks great. I mentioned in another thread I'm booked in with Dr Somesh in October, so this is just another level of reassurance I have that he's going to do a good job with me too.

Hello, @aftrdrk yes, I also expect that you'll have great experience with Dr. Somesh. Just have a clear plan about what you're expecting and let him know. In my case, he prioritized my concerns and did the planning and designing accordingly. 

• Like 1

dr Bhattit really should read some posts.

U are not the first one who had bad results with him - tell me for my personal information.

U had have removen 149 grafts. Did u have them removed in the middle? Im curious about an are where are grafts removed and what to do to cover it up.

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 1:18 AM, Stewie said:

Good luck mate, just looking at the new graft placement makes me think its going to be a million times better than what you had, and then give you time to plan for the future as your only young and would be good to see where you hair gets to in the next 5-10 years?

Yes, I'm also expecting so. With Eugenix graft survivality would be much higher I believe. According to Dr. Somesh also I still have 7-10 years of possible hair growth. Thank you for the well wishes 😃

21 hours ago, JasonElva1990 said:

dr Bhattit really should read some posts.

U are not the first one who had bad results with him - tell me for my personal information.

U had have removen 149 grafts. Did u have them removed in the middle? Im curious about an are where are grafts removed and what to do to cover it up.

Yes, with Dr bhatti low density has always been the no1 issue. Still he is not ready to innovate, living in 2016. Well those grafts are mainly removed from the hairline and fronto temporal angle. They used double grafts for the hairline, which gave very unnatural look

On 6/29/2023 at 2:30 PM, Shadman said:

In my repair procedure, Eugenix Technician who was doing the extraction having discussion with me regarding cricket. At one time he said "kaha se kiya aap, donor pura kharab Kar diya" 

Can somebody translate pls?

22 hours ago, spidey_DUDE said:

In your first procedure, how many grafts you got in hairline by Dr Bhatti ? How much money you paid there?

Hi @spidey_DUDE it was 2250 grafts in my first procedure. But according to the Eugenix doctors more grafts were extracted from the donor. So, grafts were wasted.

But in Eugenix they do the slits first. After that, they extract grafts based on the number of slits. 

9 hours ago, ThePJ said:

Thanks for sharing your story @Shadman.  I’ll follow your progress and we can heal up together during our ugly duckling phase.  Happy growing brother.

@ThePJ Thank you for your comment

Yes, we can definitely healup together during this ugly duckling phase 😃

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello, everyone.

I'm updating at 65 days mark. So far recovery has been excellent. I didn't face any issues. In my opinion, shedding phase is over in my case and hair growth is on track. I'm expecting some more growth in a month. 

And special shout-out to Eugenix for the donor management.  Donor was already over harvested previously. So, without any doubts it was challenging. But Eugenix did extremely well. It has recovered pretty well. Donor will be much improved within the next few months.

From the last 7 weeks I've been taking 2.5 mg of oral minoxidil daily with finax & multi vitamins. I've been noticing some body hair growth. I also feel like the quality of my beard hair has improved. Previously it was curly. But now it has become quite thicker,  I think. Also applicables for the side locks hairs.  In addition,  oral minox has increased the anagen phase of the beard. As a result, I'm losing less beard hairs. I will update one month later whether what I said regarding beard hairs were placebo effect or not 😃 

Regards, 

Shadman

A236F9B1-1685-4276-8B1D-A42A02BA2BF7.jpeg

5412B71E-3305-4ADA-A815-82928DA3B071.jpeg

C41B7DC6-3949-47F7-883C-AE4C0A79F1DB.jpeg

BF747A0D-D2F2-4814-B077-5500167732B9.jpeg

FFB86C10-EE5D-4D03-A3E2-CF934C471868.jpeg

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor

@Shadman even in the middle of the ugly duckling phase in you are already looking a hundred miles better than your pre op pics from Dr Bhatti's results. Eugenix are not just great in hair transplantation. They also excel in hair transplant repairs!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Gatsby said:

@Shadman even in the middle of the ugly duckling phase in you are already looking a hundred miles better than your pre op pics from Dr Bhatti's results. Eugenix are not just great in hair transplantation. They also excel in hair transplant repairs!

Thank you for your comment. Yes, I'm looking much better compared to what I used to look 😃 I'm hoping that this time all the issues with frontal zone will be solved. 

@Shadman

Thank you for the update. At 65 days, the scalp is looking good and on track. Once the shedding period is over, you'll experience the gradual growth month on month. At the same time, we appreciate your feedback and are glad to hear that you had a positive experience with us. It means a lot to us to know that we have been able to help you.
Keep us updated on your progress.

Warmest Regards 
Email: info@eugenix.in
Telephone: +91 8826471111
WhatsApp: +91 8826471111

Book an Appointment: https://eugenixhairsciences.com/book-an-appointment/ 

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/15/2023 at 5:09 AM, Shadman said:

Hello, everyone.

I'm updating at 65 days mark. So far recovery has been excellent. I didn't face any issues. In my opinion, shedding phase is over in my case and hair growth is on track. I'm expecting some more growth in a month. 

And special shout-out to Eugenix for the donor management.  Donor was already over harvested previously. So, without any doubts it was challenging. But Eugenix did extremely well. It has recovered pretty well. Donor will be much improved within the next few months.

From the last 7 weeks I've been taking 2.5 mg of oral minoxidil daily with finax & multi vitamins. I've been noticing some body hair growth. I also feel like the quality of my beard hair has improved. Previously it was curly. But now it has become quite thicker,  I think. Also applicables for the side locks hairs.  In addition,  oral minox has increased the anagen phase of the beard. As a result, I'm losing less beard hairs. I will update one month later whether what I said regarding beard hairs were placebo effect or not 😃 

Regards, 

Shadman

A236F9B1-1685-4276-8B1D-A42A02BA2BF7.jpeg

5412B71E-3305-4ADA-A815-82928DA3B071.jpeg

C41B7DC6-3949-47F7-883C-AE4C0A79F1DB.jpeg

BF747A0D-D2F2-4814-B077-5500167732B9.jpeg

FFB86C10-EE5D-4D03-A3E2-CF934C471868.jpeg

Looking good my man!

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, baddecisions said:

Have you noticed any regrowth in the grafts punched out by the sides of your hairline?

Yes, I’m noticing some growth. Some grafts were in the telogen phase So technically 30-40% or more might grow back. While the planning phase Dr. already informed me about it. I might be revisiting the clinic after having discussion with Dr. Somesh @baddecisions

2 hours ago, WoundedWolf said:

Looking good as now, can you share close-up images of areas from where grafts were punched out on front hairline or temporals are there any white dots or scars been seen

Yes, so far going good. I've already already shared two pictures above where you'll see the hairline Correction just after completing the procedure. On that picture, you can see some scars of the extraction. But those scars were gone within 72 hours. No white dots or scars no issues on that area currently. Eugenix used sharp punches and extraction were at its best 👏@WoundedWolf

6 hours ago, ThePJ said:

Looking good my man!

Thank you, brother 😃

• 5 weeks later...

3.5 months update:

Hello, everyone 

I'm updating at 3.5 months (105days). So far it is going pretty good. I think shedding phase continued till 2.5 month.  Donor recovery has been excellent. Frontal portion is gradually shaping up. In my opinion, after around 5 months new hairline would be quiet visible.

Oral minoxidil has definitely strengthen my beard hair. I've been growing the beard and also hair. Didn't go for any haircut till now. Maintaining a high protein diet, basically I'm on lean bulk.

I'm attaching the pictures below. Some pics are looking brighter, because of sunlight. Any comments or opinions would he highly appreciated.

Regards, 

Shadman

A09816D6-F405-4C63-8115-A3F891A779EE.jpeg

BCF5CDA9-B86C-4199-860B-C59F89717F9B.jpeg

41D3F104-69A0-4BCB-97E3-3252FD609942.jpeg

424D91FA-A5C6-4E03-9347-42B666C42ACD.jpeg

35F329ED-C8DA-43A4-B4A6-BCB6D60AD6D2.jpeg

Edited by Shadman
  • Like 2