𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 | 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗕𝘆 𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅

Background

I am 27 years of age. I had my first transplant in January 2020 at Darling buds clinic, Chandigarh India. It was performed by Dr. Tejinder bhatti. It was a failed procedure. Density was low, also bad hairline designing. Hairline was quite straight. I consulted some other clinics for the repair procedure. They were talking about mega session. What I mean by that 4000-4500 garfts for full coverage. But I knew that if they implant new grafts between the native hair, possibly shock loss can happen. Moreover, as of now I don't need grafts for the crown. Addressing the frontal part would be enough. When I sent my pictures to eugenix, a consultant was connected with me. His name was Shankar. He was quite helpful. After the initial evaluation, I wanted to have a video consultation. They told me that it would be Dr. Somesh. After the video consultation with Dr. Somesh, I found him quite knowledgeable and friendly as well. My initial planning matched with his planning. As a result, I was convinced enough. He gave me enough hope. I paid a token amount and booked my procedure with Dr. Somesh. 

Arrival in India: 

It was around 2 hours 15 minutes flight from Dhaka to Delhi. After reaching to the airport, I easily found chauffeur, who was waiting at the exit gate. The concierge team of Eugenix has already notified me how to find him. Concierge team also helped me by booking my hotel at Double tree by hilton. Which is a 5 star hotel. Hotel was great. In the package, two nights were included, later on I paid for few extra nights. I got the corporate rate because it was booked by Eugenix. I checked in the hotel at around 3pm. Relaxed a bit. After that I went to the clinic for Pre-Op at 5 pm. They usually did the anathesia allergy test. Also checked the bp. After few minutes, Dr. Somesh & Dr. Priya came. Dr. Somesh greeted me, Both of them looked at my donor & hairline. I told Dr. Somesh about the video consultation & found that he could remember that. Dr. Somesh asked me a few questions. He knew straightway that I was quite nervous. He told me not to worry. Pre-Op photos were taken on that day.

PRE-OP Photos:

41A1C92E-47E8-482A-9424-AE2A2E79661A.thumb.jpeg.83f6e27b9f9bda84e199898f1d5a999a.jpeg8A38EFDC-46A1-4A7D-826C-D452FCA84CF7.thumb.jpeg.4c506ee29fe5e4e3ed4409a19b356034.jpeg43820054-615E-4D24-9124-D644F3C52184.thumb.jpeg.223f074af0b66bdcb5bacad64c13947d.jpeg04146456-BBFD-4820-829D-3EA3D0A856A8.thumb.jpeg.0b4c6af4302ebf0bd6c30040cf116b0e.jpeg85D5A0A3-92F9-41B6-B161-12C1F0FC9C1A.thumb.jpeg.e43f02d9151f413055dcd2d8a0b10eff.jpeg

Day Of Procedure, 10th June
 I woke up at 8 pm. After waking up, I had my breakfast. I was picked up from the hotel and went to the clinic at 9:45 p.m. After going there, they again checked my BP & gave me few medicines. After that, designing and planning phase started. Dr. Somesh came and straightway he used the laser device to check the symmetry of the previous hairline. Also measured the hairline from the glabella. It was placed at 6.5cm, which was already too low. He found that there were doubles on the hairline. I asked him whether he could place the hairline at 7 cm. He said that in that case he have to remove first few layers of previously implanted grafts. Rather what he would do, he would be making it natural. Converting a straight hairline into symmetrical one.  After that, he designed the new hair line. Dr. Somesh marked the area in hairline from where he would be removing previously implanted grafts. There were doubles in the hairline After that, photos were taken and showed in the big screen. I was bit confused regarding the new hair line. Dr. Somesh again showed me what the possible changes could be. After I gave the confirmation, I was taken for the pre op pictures, & my head was shaved and I got the head wash. 
When I was taken to the OT, I was quite nervous. But the whole Eugenix team was quite friendly and caring. They asked me what type of song I usually prefer. According to that, they would be playing the songs. When the Anesthesia part started, during that time technician who was doing the Anesthesia constantly asked me whether I was feeling any pain or not. Even during the procedure technician who were involved constantly asked about my condition. They used a type of vibrator, which definitely helped to reduce the pain. Dr. Somesh started slit making and discussed various topics. Initially, 2000 slits were created. Just after that, Dr. Somesh instructed to the technician to remove grafts from the hairline and fronto temporal angle. From the right side 100 grafts and from the left side 49 grafts were removed.  These 149 grafts were double grafts. Just after the extraction from the hairline, those 149 grafts were implanted into mid region. Dr. Somesh came with the pictures of my donor. He showed me the left side of my donor where it was over harvested. He pointed that from the left side hardly 400 grafts would be manageable. I was also quite devastated after seeing my donor. Because when the donor is trimmed you can see the real picture. Scars were visible. It was destroyed by Dr. Bhatti. it would be quite difficult to get 2000 grafts in total. He showed the technician from where they should extract. At 3 pm I was given a lunch break. After the lunch break the procedure again started. During the procedure, Dr. Priya also checked in few times. She Monitored what was going on. Till 7 p.m Total 1500 grafts were implanted. Dr. Somesh told me If I could give 200 grafts from the beard only then he would be able to fulfill 2000 grafts (2000 slits were created) I wasn’t prepared for the beard. So after few minutes discussion, me & Dr. Somesh came into a decision that as of now no beard grafts will be used. Rather he would only be using scalp grafts just to cover up visibility of the scalp. If it requires, in the future beard grafts would be used for crown & donor firming. Moreover, among those 149 grafts which were removed from the hairline 30-50 grafts might regrow ( these hairs are in the telogen phase) it will be removed and placement will be accordingly. After finalising the decision, Dr. Somesh showed technician from where they could extract. Again extraction started it took some time because it was quite challenging to extract grafts without damaging the donor, it was already over harvested in the previous procedure. They somehow managed 303 grafts. Again, these grafts were strategically placed. When the procedure was finished, it was almost 9:45 pm. Dr. Somesh was still there. He took pictures and showed me the final work. He told me what approach was followed so that my scalp won’t be visible any more. I don’t have any words to thank Dr. Somesh enough. I was taken to take post op pictures.

graft breakdown details:

Total number of grafts 1803

Singles: 485

Doubles : 1128

Triples: 190

Extracted from both FTA and HL = 149 ( doubles)

Post OP Pictures: 

343625D3-FFF2-4023-BE58-373E8C94F6DA.thumb.jpeg.da14be4c86056119830cba43a6b60adc.jpegEBC86791-F585-48EB-998C-DE0B79D66A9B.thumb.jpeg.d3baead29ab9ff8c6267f227975976e1.jpeg4F568085-7CD2-4B07-B009-8CB107DBBBE9.thumb.jpeg.7c61f69bdb25eae1c369bac9e463b733.jpegEB9E2F40-46A9-420C-A7D9-2724D039E049.thumb.jpeg.cae45bde3af055a1cdf831657179f70f.jpeg807B582B-CE57-4B18-B73D-0CEE9AE06D86.thumb.jpeg.1eff7e06a95bb0ea208cfb05886d6190.jpeg019D2B3A-6FBD-4883-8492-63CC3C69BDBA.thumb.jpeg.50222b77f179de7a9cf352eeaba774f6.jpeg

At the hotel breakfast @transplant49584

was wearing a surgical cap. I thought that probably he had a ht procedure. We said hello to each other. On that day, I went to the clinic for the donor cleaning. Saw the same person out there. In addition, we also shared the same car while coming back to the hotel. We had a great conversation on the next day breakfast. It was great to meet someone like him. I hope both of us will have satisfactory result. Dr. Somesh was involved in both of our cases

Medication

For the first three- four months I’ll be on the oral finasteride and minoxidil mainly. I was bit confused regarding the oral minoxidil. Again Dr. Somesh was generous enough to enlighten me with his knowledge. We had around 20 minutes discussion on finasteride and minoxidil mainly. Bit conversation on their oral minoxidil journey

@Melvin- Moderator @Gatsby

Finasteride- 3 times in a week for atleast 4 months (might increase the dosage after 2 weeks)

Oral Minoxidil- 2.5 mg to begin with

will be monitoring bp for 3 weeks then Dr. Somesh will take decision should I go for 5 mg or not 

Hair fact multivitamin for 6 months 

Comparison between Darling buds Clinic (Dr. Tejinder bhatti) & Eugenix  (Dr. Somesh)

So, in my first procedure with Dr. Bhatti, intravenous sedation was given, and as a result, I slept through the whole procedure. I had no idea what was going on. The dosage was so strong that I felt sleepy even after two days. But here in Eugenix, I was listening to music. On the very next day of my procedure, I was feeling completely fine.
Moreover, doctor was highly involved in Eugenix.The procedure went till 9:30 pm But Dr. Somesh was still there, he showed me the final work. Dr priya also came few times to monitor what was going on. 
in addition, For other clinics, they quote a specific number of grafts. And they simply just implant. But eugenix is completely different. Depending on the case, there is an option for the customisation. And lastly, Dr. Bhatti isn’t ready to upgrade himself with time, using the same tools that were used 10 years ago. While designing the hairline Dr. Bhatti didn’t use the laser device. He He simply just draw it. As a result, it became quite straight. Very bizzare designing.Also in his technique, low survival of the grafts. In my case, sharp punches weren’t used. As a result, scars are visible. Consequently, he has become an ordinary surgeon now. Unable to produce great result. On the other hand, Eugenix has evolved with time. Producing great results. In his clinic ( darling buds), after the procedure they didn’t ask for any updates. Didn’t even send a message once the procedure is over. But in Eugenix, their e-care team constantly asked about my update. It shows that eugenix care for the patients.

Before finishing off, I would like to thank each and every members of Eugenix who were involved in the procedure. And Obviously Dr. Somesh. It was an outstanding experience with Eugenix. I will try to update in every month

Any comments on the new hairline designing, grafts placement or anything regarding the procedure are highly welcomed. 

Edited by Shadman
Changed the font formatting and title
  • Like 3

That's a quite detailed write up and The new Hairline design and grafts placement looks good, I wish you very best ahead. I am curious to know why they needed beard grafts? Wasn't your donor sufficient?

I am quite shocked to see such a poor work from your previous Hair Transplant , care to share how many grafts were used in your previous Hair Transplant? (Apologies if I missed it) 

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

Nice write up...good to see some work from dr somesh..work looks good and clean and you will have far better outcome this time...best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating ...

• Like 1

Check Out My Hair Transplant Journey

--> My Thread

3611 FUE Grafts With Dr Kongkiat Laorwong | Norwood 5 | 2nd May 2023 

You went to the right clinic and Dr. Somesh is a great surgeon. I had a chance to meet him for my 2nd procedure that he assisted with. Looking at the work rendered on you, no doubt you are in a strong position for a awesome end result! Will definitely be following this one!

Best of luck and happy growing!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

That's a quite detailed write up and The new Hairline design and grafts placement looks good, I wish you very best ahead. I am curious to know why they needed beard grafts? Wasn't your donor sufficient?

I am quite shocked to see such a poor work from your previous Hair Transplant , care to share how many grafts were used in your previous Hair Transplant? (Apologies if I missed it) 

Well, in my first procedure 2245 grafts were used for the hairline and mid zone. But according to the doctors of eugenix, higher numbers of grafts were extracted. They also asked me regarding the number of previously implanted grafts. They also couldn’t believe the numbers. Probably grafts were wasted. Donor side was completely over harvested. Left side was damaged more than the right side. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, A_4_Archan said:

Nice write up...good to see some work from dr somesh..work looks good and clean and you will have far better outcome this time...best of luck..Happy growing and keep updating ...

Thank you for the well wishes

22 minutes ago, MazAB said:

You went to the right clinic and Dr. Somesh is a great surgeon. I had a chance to meet him for my 2nd procedure that he assisted with. Looking at the work rendered on you, no doubt you are in a strong position for a awesome end result! Will definitely be following this one!

Best of luck and happy growing!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

Thank you for your comment. I hope it’ll be a successful repair procedure. Yes, Dr. Somesh is a great surgeon. Not just he is knowledgeable but also he is very friendly with the patients 😀

1 hour ago, Belve said:

Happy growing. Good to see more work from dr soumesh. What was the price per graft for your procedure ?

In my case, it was 120 INR+ 18% GST

I think currently exclusive package is updated with 125 INR+ 18% GST

39 minutes ago, YodaHead said:

Looks promising! Keep us upsated on your progress. Good luck 👍🏼 

Thank you, yes I will be updating in every month hopefully.

5 hours ago, Shadman said:

I am 27 years of age. I had my first transplant in January 2020 at Darling buds clinic, Chandigarh India. It was performed by Dr. Tejinder bhatti. It was a failed procedure. Density was low, also bad hairline designing. Hairline was quite straight.

Yes, hairline was designed questionable.

Low density was the main problem of darlingbuds procedure. Hairline wasn't straight, but too flared on the right apex of the frontotemporal angle. On the left apex it was flared too, however little less. That's why Eugenix had to extract those grafts. Your new hairline will be straight, shape now is very similar to mine. 

5 hours ago, Shadman said:

And lastly, Dr. Bhatti isn’t ready to upgrade himself with time, using the same tools that were used 10 years ago. While designing the hairline Dr. Bhatti didn’t use the laser device. He He simply just draw it.

It's not about the laser device. In my procedure Dr Priyadarshini didn't use the laser device either and and many top clinic surgeons don't use it. Laser helps too see where is exact middle of curvature of the skull. 

You can simply just draw the hairline, but according to some basic rules. Dr Bhatti made the apex of the right fronto-temporal angle visibly lower then Mid frontal point and i dont know why he made this choice. However if density was good, you could  get away with Bhatti's design. 

So the main question is, what happened during intravenous sedation  period. Propably Dr. Bhatti only drew the hairline and later some newbies did your HT and that's why you had poor survival rate and overharvested donor. 

Your case is difficult, 1800 grafts will definetly improve your situation, but won't close the deal. However if you plan to slickback hair like now, ilussion of density can do the job. 

In your previoustopic your sides looked very patchy, photos before operation prestent denser hair on the sides, i don't know if it is matter of lighting. 

BTW, do you have pictures before HT with Dr. Bhatti? 

Edited by GeneralNorwood
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Yes, hairline was designed questionable.

Low density was the main problem of darlingbuds procedure. Hairline wasn't straight, but too flared on the right apex of the frontotemporal angle. That's why Eugenix had to extract those grafts. Your new hairline will be straight, shape now is very similar to mine. 

It's not about the laser device. In my procedure Dr Priyadarshini didn't use the laser device either and and many top clinic surgeons don't use it. Laser helps too see where is exact middle of curvature of the skull. 

You can simply just draw the hairline, but according to some basic rules. Dr Bhatti made the apex of the right fronto-temporal angle visibly lower then Mid frontal point and i dont know why he made this choice. However if density was good, you could  get away with Bhatti's design. 

So the main question is, what happened during intravenous sedation  period. Propably Dr. Bhatti only drew the hairline and later some newbies did your HT and that's why you had poor survival rate and overharvested donor. 

Your case is difficult, 1800 grafts will definetly improve your situation, but won't close the deal. However if you plan to slickback hair like now, ilussion of density can do the job. 

In your previoustopic your sides looked very patchy, photos before operation prestent denser hair on the sides, i don't know if it is matter of lighting. 

BTW, do you have pictures before HT with Dr. Bhatti? 

Well, some great observations from your side.

First of all, as you said, low density has been the main issue for darling buds clinic. If density was great, Al though it was quite straight but would have been acceptable. This clinic is simply not being able to give good coverage. And I agree with you that my new hairline would be quiet similar with your hairline.

Secondly, after the IV sedation those technician who were involved completely messed up with my donor and handling of the grafts weren't appropriate. As a result, low survivality of the grafts.

Thirdly, main plan of Eugenix was to hide the visibility of scalp. So first few layers were densely packed. And also good density in the fronto temporal angle. I hope those 1800 grafts will be able to do that. Because that particular isn't completely bald. Those hairs are not getting the support. As a result, looking more scattered.also had a conversation with Dr. Priya before leaving. What she said was after the full growth styling those hairs would play an important role.   But personally I believe 1800 grafts would be enough,as of now.  But yes, 200-400 grafts definitely give more coverage. Moreover, Among those 149 grafts which were removed 20-30% or more might regrow(telogen phase)  Those will be implanted accordingly.

Fourthly, those pictures in previous thread were evaluated in February. Before the procedure in June, I took finasteride 3times in a week for 3 months. Some essential vitamins also from the last 6 months.  And sometimes I took finasteride twice in a week. Definitely hairs became thicker. And overall density increased. Also improved my donor.

And I'm attaching the pictures below before HT with Dr. Bhatti January, 2020

E68715B1-45B1-43F9-8CFD-637FAC7530D1.jpeg

1FD0D4BA-64EC-4734-89B4-AC2B9D8EC396.jpeg

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Shadman said:

And I'm attaching the pictures below before HT with Dr. Bhatti January, 2020

Thank you. And do you have pictures after procedure with dr Bhatti? Photos that show how donor was managed during extraction. 

31 minutes ago, Shadman said:

I hope those 1800 grafts will be able to do that. Because that particular isn't completely bald. Those hairs are not getting the support. As a result, looking more scattered.also had a conversation with Dr. Priya before leaving. What she said was after the full growth styling those hairs would play an important role.   But personally I believe 1800 grafts would be enough,as of now.  But yes, 200-400 grafts definitely give more coverage. Moreover, Among those 149 grafts which were removed 20-30% or more might regrow(telogen phase)  Those will be implanted accordingly.

Frontal area wasn't completely bald, but it looks like survival rate after HT with Dr. Bhatti was at 20-30%, no more. Those grafts still matter and combined with 1800 new grafts will repair this frontal region. Styling hair will make a difference, of course. Sea salt spray can become your new friend ;) 

I dont understand what do you mean by saying that this 149 grafts are in telogen phase and only 20-30% will regrow. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, GeneralNorwood said:

Thank you. And do you have pictures after procedure with dr Bhatti? Photos that show how donor was managed during extraction. 

Frontal area wasn't completely bald, but it looks like survival rate after HT with Dr. Bhatti was at 20-30%, no more. Those grafts still matter and combined with 1800 new grafts will repair this frontal region. Styling hair will make a difference, of course. Sea salt spray can become your new friend ;) 

I dont understand what do you mean by saying that this 149 grafts are in telogen phase and only 20-30% will regrow. 

Dr bhatti didn't take any post op photos like Eugenix. They hurried the procedure. And after the procedure they just send you to the hotel. But I will attach one picture from the folder. And yes, as you said main issue was low survivability of the grafts. A major portion of the grafts didn't survive. 

And as I said, from right side of the hairline 100 grafts and left side of the hairline another 49 grafts were removed. Among those 149 grafts  there is a chance of 20% or more might regrow, because currently those hairs might be in the telogen phase. 

And yes, styling would play an important role. I will require your styling tips on how you use sea salt spray.😃

I'm attaching a picture of my donor which was at 2 months mark. You can clearly see that left side was completely over harvested

This picture was taken after two months of my previous failed procedure March,2020

F50081B2-82E7-46A7-8247-CA414AAB25EF.jpeg

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Shadman said:

Dr bhatti didn't take any post op photos like Eugenix. They hurried the procedure. And after the procedure they just send you to the hotel. But I will attach one picture from the folder. And yes, as you said main issue was low survivability of the grafts. A major portion of the grafts didn't survive. 

And as I said, from right side of the hairline 100 grafts and left side of the hairline another 49 grafts were removed. Among those 149 grafts  there is a chance of 20% or more might regrow, because currently those hairs might be in the telogen phase. 

And yes, styling would play an important role. I will require your styling tips on how you use sea salt spray.😃

I'm attaching a picture of my donor which was at 2 months mark. You can clearly see that left side was completely over harvested

This picture was taken after two months of my previous failed procedure March,2020

F50081B2-82E7-46A7-8247-CA414AAB25EF.jpeg

Dam the donor really looks bad, I am kinda shock that the doctor who was recommended few years ago over here has done such kind of procedure. I am glad he is no more recommended.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Rawkerboi said:

Dam the donor really looks bad, I am kinda shock that the doctor who was recommended few years ago over here has done such kind of procedure. I am glad he is no more recommended.

Yes, brother. I slept during the whole procedure. So, I had no idea who was doing that. Dr bhatti didn't monitor activities of the technicians. Probably whole procedure was led my technician. They were highly unqualified. As a result, low density very bizarre hairline and donor over harvested. After all these- I would still say that Dr. Bhatti is a knowledgeable person. But over the years he has become an ordinary surgeon. Simply because not innovating himself with time. Living in 2015.

Moreover, among those 149 grafts which were removed from the hairline 30-50 grafts might regrow ( these hairs are in the telogen phase) it will be removed and placement will be accordingly. 

Hey man, I didn't quite get this. Was the Dr saying the re-growth rate of the grafts that were removed is only about 1/3????

16 minutes ago, RTC said:

Hey man, I didn't quite get this. Was the Dr saying the re-growth rate of the grafts that were removed is only about 1/3????

Well, @RTC

Let me clarify it once again. First of all, those 149 grafts removed from the hairline and implanted into the mid area. It will definitely grow.

Now regarding the regrowth of those hairs again in the hairline from where it was removed  is a possiblitythat (10-20%) because those hairs were removed might be in the telogen phase. 

this is the usual number, but possibly hair numbers in the telogen phase can be more or less than that),

[During the telogen phase of the hair cycle, the resting hair remains in the follicle until it is pushed out by the growth of a new anagen hair] and I had

17 minutes ago, MildSeven said:

Unbelieveable Result From Dr. Bhati (Darling Buds)

how can 4000-5000 grafts gives very sparse result ?

doesnt make sense for me..

@MildSeven

according to the doctors, total 2245 grafts were transplanted in the frontal area and hairline. But after seeing the donor, Eugenix doctors said that, more number of grafts were extracted. Donor was completely over harvested So, technically grafts were wasted in my previous procedure by Dr. Bhatti 

1 hour ago, RTC said:

I see, thank you brother and good luck, I hope the repair goes well

Thank you for your comment. I also expect same 😃

9 minutes ago, Shadman said:

@MildSeven

according to the doctors, total 2245 grafts were transplanted in the frontal area and hairline. But after seeing the donor, Eugenix doctors said that, more number of grafts were extracted. Donor was completely over harvested So, technically grafts were wasted in my previous procedure by Dr. Bhatti 

Thank you for your comment. I also expect same 😃

Did Eugenix say how many grafts were approximately removed in your first surgery ? 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, bigmistake said:

Did Eugenix say how many grafts were approximately removed in your first surgery ? 

No, looking at the donor asked about my previous procedure. Dr. told me that certainly not 2245 grafts were extracted. Extracted Grafts numbers are higher than it. Moreover, sharp punches weren't used by Dr. Bhatti. Scars were visible.

In my repair procedure, Eugenix Technician who was doing the extraction having discussion with me regarding cricket. At one time he said "kaha se kiya aap, donor pura kharab Kar diya" if I'm not wrong you're from India. So, I'm just writing what he said.

Edited by Shadman
Word mistake

• Shadman changed the title to 𝐄𝐮𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐢𝐱 | 𝐃𝐫. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐡 | 𝟏𝟖𝟎𝟑 𝐆𝐫𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐬 | 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞, 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 | 𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝗕𝘆 𝗘𝘂𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗶𝘅