Dr. Sethi vs Dr. Bansai

On 3/11/2023 at 5:18 AM, DeltaV said:

I had both Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi for my hair design and I can tell you that both are very different. You can see in my post hairline drawn by Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi...day and night difference. 

With regards to Eugenix, tell them exactly which doctor you want to do what bit of procedure and they will quote you a price for it. Dr Sethi is available I am sure but there is a price to it.

Hey thank you. If i'm understanding your post correctly though the two hairlines were from a doctor a and a doctor p(radeep). Is that just their first names? And yes the two hairlines are totally different the hairline you were given is spectacular. If that is the case maybe it makes sense for me to get a quote for doctor sethi

Edit: Got it, I saw their first names which you used instead of last :)

I put in a call to my rep to see what the fee is for Dr. Sethi (Dr. P). Right now "Dr. A" is 350 INR ($4.27 USD). Which puts her right around Dr. Feriduni and I believe Dr. Bisanga.  Given the hairline Dr. Sethi did for you, most especially the temples, I'd be willing to pay a premium above that but not sure how much.

As per prior posts I made, I am having an expert HT here in NY do a detailed analysis of my donor (donor analysis i.e. density, follicular grouping, miniaturisation and caliber) so won't discuss hairlines with him until I have that critical data.

Edited by ready4Hair
  • Like 1

@Rafael Manelli @NegativeNorwood @Melvin- Moderator

I'm not really sure what to look for with donor com action but decided to upload this for any put until I have my actual don't run. Ellis's by doctor feller.

Movie001_1.gif

Edited by ready4Hair
Uploaded file

Eugenix has a tendency to do... how do I put this.. more "unique" hairlines than most clinics. They don't have the cookie cutter approach you find in many other clinics. Each design incorporates asymmetry and irregularities, and you can tell they tailor their designs to the individual. Personally I'm a big fan of their designs. They often end up looking particularly natural. 

• Administrators
42 minutes ago, ready4Hair said:

@Rafael Manelli @NegativeNorwood @Melvin- Moderator

I'm not really sure what to look for with donor com action but decided to upload this for any put until I have my actual don't run. Ellis's by doctor feller.

Movie001_1.gif

Donor looks okay, hard to say with that length and the salt and pepper disguises density. The good news is that you’re 60, so the stability of your donor probably better off than most members here at 30. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

30 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Donor looks okay, hard to say with that length and the salt and pepper disguises density. The good news is that you’re 60, so the stability of your donor probably better off than most members here at 30. 

Thank you I just also uploaded a full length video of it also larger for a better preview

• Administrators
22 hours ago, ready4Hair said:

Ok youtube works...

335167214_1627194714388816_2753427507615605731_n_AdobeExpress.gif

The thing is the lighting is very dark, so it’s really hard to judge. I think your donor looks average. The good thing you got going for you is your age. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

1 hour ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

The thing is the lighting is very dark, so it’s really hard to judge. I think your donor looks average. The good thing you got going for you is your age. 

No one has ever made me feel quite so happy to turn 60 as you Melvin ;)

Do you know what 'macrolines' are btw?  Dr. Ferudini said to me:

"another option would be
to work with macrolines, in that case we charge an extra cost of 1,000,-Euro as it complicates the procedure
in a significant way. A hair length of 5 cm or longer is required to cover the macrolines after surgery."

Is that his version of unshaved fue?

On 3/11/2023 at 11:18 AM, DeltaV said:

I had both Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi for my hair design and I can tell you that both are very different. You can see in my post hairline drawn by Dr Bansal and Dr Sethi...day and night difference. 

With regards to Eugenix, tell them exactly which doctor you want to do what bit of procedure and they will quote you a price for it. Dr Sethi is available I am sure but there is a price to it.

Where can we find those hairlines drawn by the two?

1 minute ago, ready4Hair said:

Dig through his post, you can see. If I have time later I'll post here but just take some time on his thread, you can see the two hairlines. His is awesome.

Okay. I was just asking if there was an easy way to see it. I'm not really using it for anything, so never mind.

@NegativeNorwood @Melvin- Moderator @Rafael Manelli

So both Feriduni and Bisanga think while it is 'great' I'm going to see Feller for donor analysis, doesn't change the fact I need to come see them for evaluation prior regardless.  So I guess Feller is for my own edification...

• Like 3

FWIW am starting Oral Minoxidil today.

I bought a (sort a cheapo) wrist fit watch, includes BP. I'm just using it for baseline vs super accuracy. So far I hover around 118/75.  I'll test Oral M weekly for next 3 months.

Still looking for labs that can test specific hormones prior to jumping on the Xyon bandwagon.

• Administrators
10 hours ago, ready4Hair said:

@NegativeNorwood @Melvin- Moderator @Rafael Manelli

So both Feriduni and Bisanga think while it is 'great' I'm going to see Feller for donor analysis, doesn't change the fact I need to come see them for evaluation prior regardless.  So I guess Feller is for my own edification...

It’s always a good idea to get an in person consultation, even if you don’t plan on going to that doctor. 

View my thread

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It’s always a good idea to get an in person consultation, even if you don’t plan on going to that doctor. 

I didn't realize Bisanga was in Belgium too, looks like an hour apart by train.

If I can figure out a way to coordinate I'd do a single trip for both of them.

Might put it out 4 months as just started Oral Minox (logged my baseline BP on a new fit watch) and once I can find a way to get labs will start on Xyon too.