Eugenix July 18/19 with Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal 3811 Grafts

Bb111

5 hours ago, ZeeMan said:

Looking good @Bb111, you look like a completely different person from where you started, how are you feeling about that? Hair is no more on your mind? Cheers!

Thanks @ZeeMan! Feeling pretty good about the hairline and crown.

Have to admit greed is kicking in. Thinking about a second procedure to add density to the mid scalp which was not addressed during this procedure. 

Looking great @Bb111! It looks so natural from the irregularities of the hairline, widow's peak, and crown work. So impressive! Definitely can't blame you on the hair greed though.😁 If you never did a thing, it would always look incredible, but after getting my 2nd procedure, there is huge difference in hair volume and density, that just makes sense if you have the donor to spare. It was a game changer for me, without question, and would highly recommend it, especially knowing that you're in exceptionally safe hands with Dr Pradeep!

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MazAB said:

Looking great @Bb111! It looks so natural from the irregularities of the hairline, widow's peak, and crown work. So impressive! Definitely can't blame you on the hair greed though.😁 If you never did a thing, it would always look incredible, but after getting my 2nd procedure, there is huge difference in hair volume and density, that just makes sense if you have the donor to spare. It was a game changer for me, without question, and would highly recommend it, especially knowing that you're in exceptionally safe hands with Dr Pradeep!

Thanks @MazAB!

I know I still have a few months to go so things may change and my density may improve. I am very happy with results!

My issue now is that I have 3 different densities on my scalp. The thickest area are my lateral humps. Then the transplanted areas are a little less dense. Then my midscalp which I was hoping would improve more on finasteride. The midscalp is the thinnest out of the three areas. Even though I think the midscalp is not bad the contrast in the densities is very obvious at least to me. To help mask the differing densities I'm still doing a comb over. I'm thinking a 2nd HT may help even things out. 

This looks very good, i would not even entertain an idea of 2nd ht. we tend to forget that ht was never meant to give perfect density, what you got is very very good result, if you style it to the side, it would look even more dense. I would save the extra grafts for future in case sides start to drop, other than that, absolutely no go for 2nd ht for what already is excellent coverage. I am in similar time frame, and will do 9 month update soon, i have zero desire to add to density, will save them grafts in case sides start to go. They say “life is short” . I disagree, when we have hair-loss , life is long😎So keep the rest grafts for that long future, not waste any now.

• Like 1

• Valued Contributor

@Bb111 your hair is looking great and is a massive difference since I met you! I would still give it more time for the hair to mature. You could always use fibers but I believe ultimately a one and done in the long term is a rare thing. All the best!👌

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rawkerboi said:

Definitely wait for some time and then go for second HT for some additional density. 

Any doctors shortlisted for second HT or is it gona be Eugenix? 

Thanks @Rawkerboi. I'm definitely going to wait until 12 months before making any decisions. 

Most likely Eugenix. The only thing is I have young kids and they did do well with me out of town for a week. That may be the only thing that pushes me to do something not as far away. 

9 hours ago, civic said:

This looks very good, i would not even entertain an idea of 2nd ht. we tend to forget that ht was never meant to give perfect density, what you got is very very good result, if you style it to the side, it would look even more dense. I would save the extra grafts for future in case sides start to drop, other than that, absolutely no go for 2nd ht for what already is excellent coverage. I am in similar time frame, and will do 9 month update soon, i have zero desire to add to density, will save them grafts in case sides start to go. They say “life is short” . I disagree, when we have hair-loss , life is long😎So keep the rest grafts for that long future, not waste any now.

Thanks @civic. Looking forward to your update. I know you are right and appreciate the advice. The greed is difficult to resist at times. I'll keep updating here.

9 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Bb111 your hair is looking great and is a massive difference since I met you! I would still give it more time for the hair to mature. You could always use fibers but I believe ultimately a one and done in the long term is a rare thing. All the best!👌

Thanks @Gatsby. I am definitely going to wait until 12 months before making any decisions. 

• Administrators

Sometimes it’s good to look back at where you started. Hair greed has indeed struck me as well. I’m mulling over getting a 5th HT 😅

633B07C2-63F0-4ED6-9DB2-6DE777EB5486.jpeg
image.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Sometimes it’s good to look back at where you started. Hair greed has indeed struck me as well. I’m mulling over getting a 5th HT 😅

633B07C2-63F0-4ED6-9DB2-6DE777EB5486.jpeg
image.jpeg

@Melvin- Moderator

Thanks for putting these 2 pictures side by side. Definitely puts my journey in perspective. I have a lot to be grateful for and have come along way. I have a hair line and crown that I haven't seen in about a decade!

For now I'll patiently right until the 12 to 14 month mark before making any plans. Maybe the greed will pass.

Edited by Bb111
  • Like 1

Thank you @ZeeMan, @Gatsby, @Rawkerboi for your thoughts and support. I am feeling better about the midscalp with proper styling. I agree that this HT is a success. I am definitely in no rush at this point to jump to another transplant. My sister is getting married in January and I will reevaluate after her wedding.

• Like 1
  • Well Done 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

This is amazing for one surgery 😯 very jelly at the crown 👌

87B4E01F-A192-4121-83AB-DE4140F3DE93.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.