Eugenix July 18/19 with Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal 3811 Grafts

Bb111

@general-etwan thank you for your thoughts. I agree about the crown and the whorl pattern. I think they were able to recreate my original whorl to the tee. I also agree that they harvested from areas that I have not seen often on other transplants that I have followed. At first this made me a little nervous but I am over that hump and trusting the Eugenix team 100%. They have made me feel like I am in the best hands possible.

@ahmed9500

Thanks brother. I am also starting to shed. Following your thread and also supporting you along the way. The next couple of months are going to be hard but looking forward to see how things turn out. Hoping for the best for both of us.

This one is going to be a home run. So happy to see the @Eugenix team still killing the game. You were very smart to have both Drs. Arika and Pradeep handle the surgery. There should be a post pinned to the top of the forum that says, “Don’t overthink it. Pay up for the duo supreme super package or whatever the hell they call it these days because it is absolutely worth it.” Do you want the guy who can come off the bench to get you a bucket or do you want the guy who can hit the game winner at the buzzer? I know who I’m choosing. They are absolutely worth every rupee. 

• Like 1

Your bald spot on the crown is about the same size as mine and our hair type is fairly similar so I'll be following this closely. Did the Dr's advice on what sort of density you would get out of 1700 grafts that went into the crown?

What day did you have your surgery? 

Edited by GoliGoliGoli

57 minutes ago, GoliGoliGoli said:

Your bald spot on the crown is about the same size as mine and our hair type is fairly similar so I'll be following this closely. Did the Dr's advice on what sort of density you would get out of 1700 grafts that went into the crown?

What day did you have your surgery? 

I had my surgery on Monday and Tuesday.

In terms of the crown I think Dr. Sethi was happy with design as well as the grafts that were strategically placed there. So that made me happy. He did not specifically talk about expected density and I did not ask. My personal opinion is that since he was satisfied with the way things looked, I had a great shot at having good density/coverage. The rest is going to be dependent on my luck, individual characteristics, etc. that no one can control. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Looks great at 1 month! Looks like you shed much less in the frontal hairline. I know you still have native hair in the front center, but overall you kept more than you lost in the initial shedding phase on the hairline specifically. Should allow you to grow it out more and mask some of the more sparse areas behind it. 

Things are right on track for you!

Follow my Journey with Eugenix and Dr Arika Bansal!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Ugly duckling phase will be a distant memory in a few months. Everything is looking right on track. 

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

10 hours ago, ZeeMan said:

@Bb111Good progress for 2 months, are you experiencing any shock loss, can't really tell from the pics, perhaps around/above the ears?

You are going to have a great results, hang-in there...

I think I have very mild shock loss on the left side by the ear and sightly above it. Honestly not worried about it. As you can see in the pictures it's barely noticeable even with harsh lighting. Since I'm only at month 2, I also believe it will improve over the next few months.  

Also thank you for the kind words and support. Appreciate you and this community.

• 4 weeks later...

3 month update:

I have a conference this weekend but my barber was unavailable on my day off. Therefore, I asked my wife to give me a haircut it was going OK until my toddler pulled on the buzzer.  This was the result.  😂

HT4.thumb.jpg.1b06a618f137ed15cd638596b21aa893.jpg

Anyway my barber was able to fit me in and salvage things with a high fade.

HT33.thumb.jpg.94143ebf7b31bbf3b1113ea9e77346fa.jpg

HT37.thumb.jpg.01c7a50d64c9dd16c52540c7dbce41a5.jpg

HT42.thumb.jpg.37295382d1801dd621a969eac4aa4976.jpgHT43.thumb.jpg.039b19d9b2639615520fdef8778f2ce7.jpg

HT27.thumb.jpg.ed6b32235166723601208b4d3c1c7647.jpgHT25.thumb.jpg.d24a033d9ea959afd0e50c24368e282a.jpgHT39.thumb.jpg.5672791603db038bcb47d03e42ed0bc8.jpg

Anyway looking forward to ending the ugly duckling phase and hopefully seeing some significant growth ahead.

• Like 3

Temples and donor looking great already 😎. You are about a week ahead of me and clearly getting back to pre HT so now the fun starts. Good luck looking forward to seeing that growth month 4 - yiu stadting to feel new hairs sprouting through?

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

Temples and donor looking great already 😎. You are about a week ahead of me and clearly getting back to pre HT so now the fun starts. Good luck looking forward to seeing that growth month 4 - yiu stadting to feel new hairs sprouting through?

Thanks Ahmed. I remember we missed each other by a week or so. Yes I am starting to feel some hairs pop through. Also I would say a small but significant amount of transplanted hairs never shed in the crown and the front hair line.

• Administrators

It’s actually progressing quite nicely. The outline is there and a little bit of growth can be seen. 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.