Eugenix July 18/19 with Dr. Pradeep Sethi and Dr. Arika Bansal 3811 Grafts

Bb111

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you @Madhur Vansil and @MazAB. To be honest I think I'm getting greedy and was hoping to be one of those unicorns who looks amazing at 3.5 to 4 months. Anyway I'm having steady growth and reminding myself to be patient. I'll update in the next 1 to 2 weeks. 

• Like 2

On 11/8/2022 at 10:11 PM, Bb111 said:

Thank you @Madhur Vansil and @MazAB. To be honest I think I'm getting greedy and was hoping to be one of those unicorns who looks amazing at 3.5 to 4 months. Anyway I'm having steady growth and reminding myself to be patient. I'll update in the next 1 to 2 weeks. 

Good to see the patience you are having right now .This ugly duckling phase is having a toll over me with so much thoughts around the hairs and their angles and all stuff .Hope this time passes  🔜 

• 2 weeks later...
20 hours ago, Gatsby said:

@Bb111 your donor is really kicking in. Wait until you hit month five. That’s when I felt like I really turned the corner. All the best! 👌

@Gatsby Thanks Adrian! You are such a great presence on this forum.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zoomster said:

The sides recovered great ..this will be very nice indeed 

Hey @Zoomster. Yes the donor on the sides is looking better each day. Thanks for the encouragement. At this point just trying to stay patient as I know I'm just entering that phase where I should start seeing growth.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Crown is growing in excellent, everything looks right on track 👍🏼

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.