Botched Hairtransplantion by HLC clinic in Ancara

54 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

You're throwing, imo, the best clinic in Turkey under the bus because of this one person's story? A story that leaves us with many questions. There isn't another side to this? You're very quick to throw the "unethical" card at them.

Look, I don't care either way. The "best clinic in Turkey" list changes all the time on here. It won't be long before Asli Tarcan will be the best option. 

Relax man, you wanna bet that the photos of the clinic @michael hofmannwill never receive them, why would he nail them?  And then, the best clinic in Turkey for you?

In many videos in Youtube you can hear the Director of this clinic saying all the doctors who works there are members of ISHRS and other communities. I did a lot of research now and no Doctors of this clinic are members of ISHRS, only Dr. Ozgur and he does not do any operations. Is that ethical for you?

• Like 1

On 7/25/2022 at 3:38 PM, michael hofmann said:

Yes, this is the graft placement after the second surgery, my donor area on the back after the second surgery and current photos. This is a picture of my donor area at the left side 6 weeks after my first operation.

IMG-e8c7c18342c3f5e4a7e37674826b7caf-V_(1).jpg

Bro u wanna us to believe this is the best photo u got lmao this potato taken a mile away lolololol bro flip phones from the 2000s had more megapixels u cant post one single before and after photo. U wanna be taken seriously post the photos and don’t post these tiny potato pics 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, MachoVato said:

You're throwing, imo, the best clinic in Turkey under the bus because of this one person's story? A story that leaves us with many questions. There isn't another side to this? You're very quick to throw the "unethical" card at them.

Look, I don't care either way. The "best clinic in Turkey" list changes all the time on here. It won't be long before Asli Tarcan will be the best option. 

There’s like 5-8 different cases on here including me, who hasn’t even created his own post yet. Just because you’re a lucky one who got good results doesn’t mean everyone will. So what went wrong?

how many other people who don’t even know about this forum has this happened too? Exactly 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, BirdsEyez said:

There’s like 5-8 different cases on here including me, who hasn’t even created his own post yet. Just because you’re a lucky one who got good results doesn’t mean everyone will. So what went wrong?

how many other people who don’t even know about this forum has this happened too? Exactly 

No, there are not 8 failed transplants from HLC on here. A couple with good results but with an area that didn't come in dense, yes.

Honestly, your case may be the worse I've seen from HLC. I haven't seen your story yet, but those photos are unacceptable results. I'd demand a repair from them. Start your own thread so we don't throw this thread off track. 

4 minutes ago, MachoVato said:

No, there are not 8 failed transplants from HLC on here. A couple with good results but with an area that didn't come in dense, yes.

Honestly, your case may be the worse I've seen from HLC. I haven't seen your story yet, but those photos are unacceptable results. I'd demand a repair from them. Start your own thread so we don't throw this thread off track. 

What section will be the best to post it? 

57 minutes ago, BirdsEyez said:

You can spin it around and say the same thing about good results lol, the thing is people tend to post bad results on  a forum because they need to vent like yourself . Seen it today with a couto case , where it was very poor and the guy created a thread to say it . I have not seen 8 on this forum I think I’ve seen a few subpar, but also seen some excellent results on this forum so let’s keep this balanced . I’ve seen subpar results from eugenix and poor donor management, but people on this forum still push them as this holy grail when they’re not. While they are good, there are better options out there and not the best as some will continue to push on this forum

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 1

50 minutes ago, sukh123 said:

You can spin it around and say the same thing about good results lol, the thing is people tend to post bad results on  a forum because they need to vent like yourself . Seen it today with a couto case , where it was very poor and the guy created a thread to say it . I have not seen 8 on this forum I think I’ve seen a few subpar, but also seen some excellent results on this forum so let’s keep this balanced . I’ve seen subpar results from eugenix and poor donor management, but people on this forum still push them as this holy grail when they’re not. While they are good, there are better options out there and not the best as some will continue to push on this forum

Bro we get it u don’t like Eugenix this is ur second post today talking about them they have a lot of good cases u don’t like em thats cool but y constantly bring it up? Seems weird to me 

5 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Bro we get it u don’t like Eugenix this is ur second post today talking about them they have a lot of good cases u don’t like em thats cool but y constantly bring it up? Seems weird to me 

I never said I didn’t like eugenix , I’ve even said they’re a good clinic in particular dr sethi . But people on this forum push them as if they’re the holy grail of transplants when they’re not . When people say they’re one of the best at donor management and then you see 7 cases of shock loss and over harvesting then your argument becomes obsolete. There was another case just this week where a simple restoration was done poorly . My point is that they’re a good clinic but not one of the best as people push on this forum . There are far better options like konoir , couto , bisanga , pinto and so on

• Like 2

1 minute ago, sukh123 said:

I never said I didn’t like eugenix , I’ve even said they’re a good clinic in particular dr sethi . But people on this forum push them as if they’re the holy grail of transplants when they’re not . When people say they’re one of the best at donor management and then you see 7 cases of shock loss and over harvesting then your argument becomes obsolete. There was another case just this week where a simple restoration was done poorly . My point is that they’re a good clinic but not one of the best as people push on this forum . There are far better options like konoir , couto , bisanga , pinto and so on

What do they got to do with this thread tho? U bring em up constantly to bash em when it aint even relevant. The people who praise em are usually they patients u don’t like it, like coo but bringing it up constantly is sus 2 me 

2 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

What do they got to do with this thread tho? U bring em up constantly to bash em when it aint even relevant. The people who praise em are usually they patients u don’t like it, like coo but bringing it up constantly is sus 2 me 

Sorry I couldn’t understand a word of your English lol so can’t respond 

• Administrators

@sukh123 and @RandoBrando517

Take this conversation elsewhere. I have no idea why this is being discussed here. @sukh123 you’re proving to be a member who constantly gets posts reported. Either insinuating a member is a shill, now topic bumping discussing a clinic that has zero to do with this case. I have warned you now twice, three and you’re out.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

@sukh123 and @RandoBrando517

Take this conversation elsewhere. I have no idea why this is being discussed here. @sukh123 you’re proving to be a member who constantly gets posts reported. Either insinuating a member is a shill, now topic bumping discussing a clinic that has zero to do with this case. I have warned you now twice, three and you’re out.

In future I would appreciate you private message me to voice your concerns , it’s not professional to do in public . The second time you’ve done that  . But  for future reference any problems or qualms your welcome to private message me. As the moderator I think that would be more courteous. 

• Administrators
1 minute ago, sukh123 said:

In future I would appreciate you private message me to voice your concerns , it’s not professional to do in public . The second time you’ve done that  . But  for future reference any problems or qualms your welcome to private message me. As the moderator I think that would be more courteous. 

I’m posting it public, in the event I have to ban you. I want to be transparent, and let the community know the actions I’m taking, and their reports are being heard. We can discuss further over pm.

Onwards and upwards,

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

2 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

I’m posting it public, in the event I have to ban you. I want to be transparent, and let the community know the actions I’m taking, and their reports are being heard. We can discuss further over pm.

Onwards and upwards,

Ok appreciated 

• Like 1

Hallo, i just wanted to post the pictures that the clinic send me as a proof to what i have said before. The first 6 pictures are pre and postoperativ after the first procedure. The last 7 photos are pre and postoperativ after the second procedure. Pictures of what my donor area looks now you can see at the first page of this topic.

IMG_5013_(2).jpg

IMG_4995_(1).jpg

IMG_4993_(1).jpg

IMG_5294_(1).jpg

IMG_5298_(1).jpg

IMG_5314_(1).jpg

IMG_2593_(1).jpg

IMG_2555_(1).jpg

IMG_2485_(1).jpg

IMG_3771_(1).jpg

IMG_3848_(1).jpg

IMG_3858_(1).jpg

IMG_3754_(1).jpg

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Hallo, i just wanted to post the pictures that the clinic send me as a proof to what i have said before. The first 6 pictures are pre and postoperativ after the first procedure. The last 7 photos are pre and postoperativ after the second procedure. Pictures of what my donor area looks now you can see at the first page of this topic.

IMG_5013_(2).jpg

IMG_4995_(1).jpg

IMG_4993_(1).jpg

IMG_5294_(1).jpg

IMG_5298_(1).jpg

IMG_5314_(1).jpg

IMG_2593_(1).jpg

IMG_2555_(1).jpg

IMG_2485_(1).jpg

IMG_3771_(1).jpg

IMG_3848_(1).jpg

IMG_3858_(1).jpg

IMG_3754_(1).jpg

Aw man this is tough, did you get any explanations from HLC?

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

7 minutes ago, Vann said:

Aw man this is tough, did you get any explanations from HLC?

They told me they are coming in 4 September for consulting in Germany. The Doctor wants to examine it closely and analyse it. But i guess the damage is done, in the picture after the second surgery you can see that the donor area depleted is.

• Administrators

Thank you for posting this, now we get the full picture. I will agree, the growth appears sub-optimal and the donor appears over harvested. Now, my question is why did you go a second time? Was it to fix the first surgery? 

• Like 3

View my thread

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Thank you for posting this, now we get the full picture. I will agree, the growth appears sub-optimal and the donor appears over harvested. Now, my question is why did you go a second time? Was it to fix the first surgery? 

No, the second surgery was scheduled. I had no intentions to do another hairtransplant but they told me i had a great donor area and they can go up to 6000 grafts. By the consulting the director of the clinic told me i needed 2000 grafts for the front part in a second op. I have booked the Termin for the second operation about 6 months after the first surgery, because of covid and their waiting list. I was not happy with the results then, but they used 2000 beard grafts at the first surgery. What i have read in internet then, is that it can take up to 16 months for the beard grafts to grow and i really thought it is too early to make a judgment. Believe it or not i used toppik at the time and with this concealer it gave me a good improvement, compare to where i was.  

• Like 1

Clearly there is poor growth in the recipient area. You had had 2000 grafts, how many would you say survived, 1000?

So what caused 50% of the grafts to not grow; Did the doctor have a transection rate of 50%? Did he handle 50% of the grafts too aggressively? Were the grafts not implanted at the correct depth? Is it possible that the seeds were fine, and that the soil is just bad?

I really hope to figure this out. I know you created this thread to warn others, or at least use caution when you're surgeon moves ahead with a procedure despite having known you have a skin issue.

Edited by TrustTheProcess