Botched Hairtransplantion by HLC clinic in Ancara

3 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Yes but i don"t want to shw my face or other people. i have to edit these photos and i do not know how.

It’s very simple if you have a iPhone , the clinic photos will also show your face I assume . Use markup on the iPhone if you have it on the images. Are you from Germany 

5 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

That is a photo of my donor area 6 weeks after the first surgery with HLC. I use toppik on the crown. I hope you can see, the donor area was ok.

IMG-5c6aed326ba82b4bbf388c1289261d76-V_(2).jpg

this is very small photo. We cant see. Dont you have a better one ? also dont you have pre op photos of you ?

Edited by hawkins

Thanks man. I really hope i am the lust one who makes such a mistake. You think you are in good hands and you end up getting destroyed by others. I have posted my story to warn other people, to do what i did not do. Before you will make such a decision xou need to spend much time doing your research and finding a REAL DOCTOR who can help you and not going after your money.

What HLC did with you, is what the pseudo clinics or Turkish hair mills do to so many guys, I advise you to publish your bad story all over the web, so that many can read and save their heads.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, michael hofmann said:

No, i dont have any pre op photos.

what about the photos you sent to the clinic prior to your surgery? I am sure you sent something to them with updates? I saw that bathroom photo with the shirt and I can recognize that setting so I am not saying I dont believe you. Its just alarming to see this type of work being done. So to better grasp what was done if you have any prior photos you could show us that would be helpful.

• Like 1

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

1 hour ago, Vann said:

what about the photos you sent to the clinic prior to your surgery? I am sure you sent something to them with updates? I saw that bathroom photo with the shirt and I can recognize that setting so I am not saying I dont believe you. Its just alarming to see this type of work being done. So to better grasp what was done if you have any prior photos you could show us that would be helpful.

I had a consulting with hlc in frankfurt before my first surgery, i did not send any photos to them. I have arranged my second surgery in August 2021, so 6 Months after the fisrt surgery because their waiting list was becuase of the covid about six months. At that time i really thought that it was too early for a final judgment of the first operation. In internet what i have become is that for the beard grafts you have to wait at least 16 Months to get a result. Anyway we arranged a consulting one day prior to the operation in Ancara. This was supposed to be in 18 January. Instead of that we go ahead for the operation at the same day. As i told before i am planning to ask from the clinic to send me the pictures that they took. In the Photo i have send i hope you can see that my donor area, after the first operation was ok.

1 hour ago, michael hofmann said:

I had a consulting with hlc in frankfurt before my first surgery, i did not send any photos to them. I have arranged my second surgery in August 2021, so 6 Months after the fisrt surgery because their waiting list was becuase of the covid about six months. At that time i really thought that it was too early for a final judgment of the first operation. In internet what i have become is that for the beard grafts you have to wait at least 16 Months to get a result. Anyway we arranged a consulting one day prior to the operation in Ancara. This was supposed to be in 18 January. Instead of that we go ahead for the operation at the same day. As i told before i am planning to ask from the clinic to send me the pictures that they took. In the Photo i have send i hope you can see that my donor area, after the first operation was ok.

Yeah I understand better now. I am sorry this was your experience. I’m surprised you wouldn’t have taken any before photos even before consulting. But everyone handles things differently. 

Has there been any contact between you and HLC? Whether that’s between any of the coordinators, doctors, etc? 

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

I have spoken to dogan, one from the coordinators, 4 weeks and three months after the operation. Andreas Kramer, a HT-Consultant from Germany has spoken to them too. They told me then i should not woory about it and after 6 months it will be fine. After 6 months i have spoken to Dogan again and send him my pictures. The guy really did not give a sh.. about it. I have explained him my Situation and asked him to show the pictures to the Doctor. I did not gen any answers. I have called him again and asked him, he told me he was too busy to examine the pictures ans i should send them per email, then it goes faster to the "doctors". I did it and still not got any answer. I texted Dogan about this ans his answer was: i should wait for my turn.

What do you thind about this behaviour?

20 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Which is a classic of the lousiest places in Turkey where they say they do hair transplants.  In a while they will not even answer you anymore and will also block you on whatsapp

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

I have spoken to dogan, one from the coordinators, 4 weeks and three months after the operation. Andreas Kramer, a HT-Consultant from Germany has spoken to them too. They told me then i should not woory about it and after 6 months it will be fine. After 6 months i have spoken to Dogan again and send him my pictures. The guy really did not give a sh.. about it. I have explained him my Situation and asked him to show the pictures to the Doctor. I did not gen any answers. I have called him again and asked him, he told me he was too busy to examine the pictures ans i should send them per email, then it goes faster to the "doctors". I did it and still not got any answer. I texted Dogan about this ans his answer was: i should wait for my turn.

have you asked @Melvin- Moderatorto talk with the HLC clinic ? 

• Administrators

Guys,

Unfortunately, I do not have HLC’s contact information. However, I do believe it’s important to give this case time. 6 months is hardly enough time to cast judgment. I understand it’s very easy to start commenting, but it’s important to remember that 6 months is too early. I was not satisfied at 6 months. Rarely, is anyone satisfied at 6 months. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 minutes ago, ITA said:

Which is a classic of the lousiest places in Turkey where they say they do hair transplants.  In a while they will not even answer you anymore and will also block you on whatsapp

Exactly man. I just cannot believe i did not see this before. 

Just now, Gramatik said:

Can you upload clear photos of your current situation ? Recipient area and donor. To see how you look now. 

I have now shaved my head to see how it looks, but it did not get any better. I am planning to post new photos in 1-2 weeks. But when i compare it from 3 to 6 Months the problem in my donor area has only gotten worse. I have too hoped that this is some kind of schockloss at the beginning but clearly that is not the case.

4 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Exactly man. I just cannot believe i did not see this before. 

I have now shaved my head to see how it looks, but it did not get any better. I am planning to post new photos in 1-2 weeks. But when i compare it from 3 to 6 Months the problem in my donor area has only gotten worse. I have too hoped that this is some kind of schockloss at the beginning but clearly that is not the case.

It might be shock loss, which comes back after months. We are waiting your new photos then, so we can see your progress. If there are no pictures of your current situation we can not discuss about ur problem l, cause we can’t see it. I think it’s reasonable to ask from you to upload clear current photos of yourself. I wish you all the best. 

Edited by Gramatik

5 minutes ago, Gramatik said:

It might be shock loss, which comes back after months. We are waiting your new photos then, so we can see your progress. If there are no pictures of your current situation we can not discuss about ur problem l, cause we can’t see it. I think it’s reasonable to ask from you to upload clear current photos of yourself. I wish you all the best. 

The photos that i have uploaded are from 10 days ago. There is not any big difference. Halo?

• Like 1