Botched Hairtransplantion by HLC clinic in Ancara

jshare the WhatsApp dialog you had with them that show how bad people they are. They  are a bunch of criminals who should be locked up.

Honestly mate, if you need to talk about anything or you feel depressed just send private message 

• Thanks 1

Thanks man, i really appreciate it. I am not depressed but i am just another person right now. I am for 3 months now at home alone and trying to avoid everyone. I have nightmares every night about what i have done to myself. At first i have tried to get along with it and try to hide it. But when everybody is looking at your head like you are some kinf of a clown you just can"t take it anymore. I  mean i used to be good looking and social, now i really feel like another person. Is is just a big mess.

• Sad 1

Your scalp before is red and obviously you have some dermatitis which contrary to what you say is a risk factor for hair transplant , your dermatologist didn’t give you good advice . Saying that the clinic should of noticed it too

• Like 2

From the clinic the Ozgur asked me about it and i told him that tis is an ekzem. Dermatitis. And that is all about. They did not told me that this is a risiko faktor. I have done a research nor about and it is true, that ekzemat. Dermatitis is not a risiko faktor for a hairtransplant.

Really sorry to hear about this. 

Its really really hard to sue for botched HT's but this case seems particularly egregious. And if you have written proof they lied to you, etc. At the very least I would press hard for a 100% refund. 

Have you thought about wearing a hair system? Yes, it comes up with it's baggage, is high maintenance, and potentially a stigma depending on your personality, but maybe you can wear a hair system for a few years as you are working through a repair journey. 

Try not to beat yourself up about going to a crap clinic. Many people on this forum have had botched 1st and 2nd procedures. 

Unfortunately most people are naive and/or do not have the motivation to learn about this industry until they need a repair. 

Yikes, that's not a good outcome at all! I recognize the logo on your shirt in that photo. That's not a good outcome from 4000 grafts from the first surgery at all!

Like all clinics, they take many pre-op and post-op photos with their 35mm camera. They sent them to me a week or so after my procedure. 

I believe you went there and believe these results are not good. But you should post the clinic photos from before both transplants. The selfie photos are not good enough to see the real condition.

I'm sorry this is happening to you.

Edited by MachoVato
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I have written proof for the second operation for 2500 grafts from the head and the price about it from hlc. But i do not know how easy it is to go through a legal process in turkey. How can i wear a hairsystem to cover the donor area?. It will just look unnatural. i have tried to use toppik on the donor area but it did not work. My fault was that i did not do a proper research but i did not wanted to go to a hair mill or a cheap clinic. These sc......s promote themselves als high quality clinic.

In many videos you can see the Ozgur saying all the doctors there are members of ishrs and other societys. After the Operation of course and by research i have found out that this is not true. He is the only memeber of ishrs in this clinic and does not perform any surgeries. They even have logos as "fight the fight" and "chose ethical doctors to perform your surgery". What i am trying to say is that they lured me in with such lies and i believed everything like a fool.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As i said before Ekzem. Deratitis was located at my face and behind the ears. They did not take any follicles from this places. I did a research about it after that and as i wrote many HT-Doctors and dermatologist don"t see it as a risk-factor.

Anyway my biggest problem is not that, but what they dit to the donor area.

• Valued Contributor

@michael hofmann and overwhelming as this is for you now. Know that you are not alone. At only 18 a doctor accepted me for a 'punch graft' plug surgery in my hairline. I was then told that to improve it I needed a second one so I foolishly went back and had a second surgery to make matters worse. A year later I spent the next six years having many operations with a plastic surgeon to reduce the scars. At the time of the surgery and for a year after I stopped going out with my friends to night clubs, parties etc. I finally made the best decision up until this point and went and saw a therapist. I saw this therapist for several years in my 20's and to be honest this not only saved my life but changed my entire life for the better. I STRONGLY recommend that you seriously consider talking to someone professionally about what has happened to you and what you are going through. If you need to send me a personal DM by all means please do. If your last surgery was 6 months ago then surgically I would do nothing except wait at least 12 months so that everything has healed. There are options such as fit farming body hair into your donor (though it's very likely that this may bounce back). You could consider taking minoxidil as well as finasteride. But you want to get to a point of physically healing before you can heal your spirit to resolve this. Wishing you all the best!

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Thanks man, i really appreciate it. It is just so, this came to a point of my life where i thought i could calm down and enjoy life. I just wanted to do something about myself and it has really turned into a nightmare. I really don"t want someone from my family to find out about this, i don"t want to hurt other people but this is what i have done and i feel really stupid about this. I really don"t care about me so much at this point, i just don"t want to make other people look like fools because of me. I really appreciate your help.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ITA said:

It is truly alarming that a clinic like HLC has done such a thing.

I have seen them over harvest donor before but not as this one. This is brutal and crazy from so called ethical clinic

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Ajamilo said:

I have seen them over harvest donor before but not as this one. This is brutal and crazy from so called ethical clinic

Which cases , I’ve never seen a overharvested one from them ever ?

OP, i'm incredibly sorry to hear what happened and thank you for being willing to share your story. Every positive and negative experience documented helps people when choosing and it could be the difference in others choosing a place, forcing this clinic and others to address their problems. 

I sincerely hope you are able to find help and perhaps repair the damage with a really reputable doctor if possible. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, michael hofmann said:

As soon as they send me those photos i will post them here. But as i told before, my donor area was top. After the first surgery with them, i could cut my hair to 1-2 cm without any problems.

Yeh the clinic should have your pictures before the first and second procedure , you need to request both . But don’t you personally have any photos youself, of how your hair was before the surgery