Botched Hairtransplantion by HLC clinic in Ancara

I am sooo sorry to hear about this terrible case.

This attitude about HLC doesnt come as a surprise for me since in my case, although it was not this terrible, their attitude was very unethical.

See, I have this spanish youtuber friend who exposes bad and good clinics on his videos (mesiassss4 on youtube) who told me to talk about my experience in HLC in a few of his videos. I was happy at the begining but I think it was after my 10th or 12th month that I made another video with hin saying I was dissapointed with the result. The video that MachoVato used to take that screenshot pics a few posts ago trying to say that the result was good:

20231112_171313.thumb.jpg.fad67bc2d736d6d7e0e17c403ac513d2.jpg

The trick Machovato used here is pretending to say the pic on the left is prior to the second, which was current. Both are about the same time, probably the one on the left even after the one on the right, but poor quality and lighting make great ilusions. 

my final result was this:

IMG_7406.thumb.JPG.acf9315fa4fd9f952ffca3f5f29913f7.jpeg.2d553a388cb399ef6c2b8fa962601786.jpeg

this pic was taken just before my repair at Fuexpert (dr. couto) just last month (october 5th 2023)

You can see is not a great result although is not terrible either. Which is what I said on my friend's video. I also expressed my concern saying how slow they were answering my emails and whatsapps.

Well just a few HOURS after my friend posted that video, a representative of the clinic harassed him with many messages saying I was lying, and that they didnt understand why my friend was saying that about hlc and why he deleted the previous videos where he talked good about them. As you can see they cared more about a modest youtuber than an actual patient. Since they replied him inmediately saying I was lying and asking him why he deleted some videos, while an actual client have been waiting weeks for a reply. After this  behaviour we decided to make another video the next day while I said directly "how come can you call yourselves a serious business when you reply before to a youtuber who is not a patient of yours than to an actual client" and "since aparently you care more about these videos than your emails I tell you here: call me, we need to talk about my results".

Saying that in the video was efective since they called (finally) in less than 12h. 

They told me to go to the clinic so I could have an evaluation with posibilities of a partial reinbursment. It was still covid time so I said I didnt want to go there again. 

In their defiense I would say they offered to pay my flight. I thought about it but finally I declined going back to Turkey. I would never know if they would have paid the trip nor the partial reinbursment. But they said I was saying lies about them on the internet, which really pissed me off. Thankfuly I had the official pics from the clinic, otherwise probably they could have said I never run a surgery there... who knows

Also I posted a review on google with the pics from the surgery + final result, showing the lack of density, and Idk how they did it but that review is not there. I checked that it was seen only by 4 people, so they managed to hide it quite quickly. As if they already knew how to do it.

While I went back from HLC to the airport I came with this other client fron the US called Ray who has the same result now that before the surgery. He had a failed transplant before and after HLC's was still the same. 

Probably they are good with cases where the scalp conditions are normal, but if there is something there, they wont notice it. Who knows.

It was just awful reading you about they recording you in order to prepare for a possible trial. Just awful.

Best regards and thank you for sharing your experience.

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/23/2022 at 9:38 PM, THE TRUTH said:

I know Kramer....

Yeah he is the german version of Spencer Stevenson aka Spex...

Just a salesman who is promoting clinics he's been working with... 

Allright thanks.  Looking forward to see additionnal pics. 

Man I feel bad for you...😢

Like I said, consult with an excellent and very experienced lawyer and see what your options are from a legal standpoint. 

If they are ethical (which I highly doubt considering how they played you like a fool  but I hope I'm wrong...) they should give double the price of a full refund for this poor result, head disfigurement and wasted resources....

Here are your options. 

1) Get SMP and shave your head. That will conceal both your balding pattern on top and your damaged donor.

Be careful though. The SMP industry is a minefield just like the hair transplant industry. The last thing you want is a botched SMP because it's really hard to remove. Do your research carefully. Also SMP often fade away quicker than what they promise you so beware you'll need touch-ups. SMP has advantages and disadvantages. 

2) Go to an worldclass repair doctor. I have no idea how much resources you have left in the scalp, beard and body hairs so I don't even know if it's possible at this stage. But still worth consulting. 

Dr. Umar from Los Angeles used to be the best for body hair repairs.  Dr. Konior is arguably the best surgeon in the world. But his prices are astronomical. 

Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Pinto are also good repair docs in Europe. Only downside with Bisanga is that he sometimes turns you off when the donor supply is not there anymore whereas Pinto is fully booked at the moment. 

As far as more affordable options

Ferreira and Ximena are also good options to consider. They have Lorenzo's skills but without his  hairmill aspect...Ximena has done some amazing repairs on Mesiasss4, a spanish youtuber who was also in a similar situation like you. 

HDC Cyprus has sucessfully repaired Doron Harati and Marcos Ximenez Lopez...

Dr. Cooley in the US is also a good repair doc. 

Sethi is also excellent for repairs jut recently there was a pretty "weird" result (TrackRat) 

are you the other account of EvansLawrance?

• Haha 1

@michael hofmann
A botched hair transplant can be psychologically hard. Hope things will turn better for you.
I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws: a) they over use grafts; b) I don't like the attitude that some doctors have with the patient; c) they after care is very poor.
I saw some excellent cases; hundreds of good cases; just a little bunch of average cases from this clinic.
You are the only one that is delusional and has all the right to blame HLC.

My fault, I didn't see some of your pics so it is fair I apologize to you and edit my previous post.

As another person said, every clinic can have bad cases. The way the clinic handle it makes the difference.
I highlighted that HLC after care is very poor but  your case is far beyond "poor after care".
After the first failed HT, it is totally unethical and unacceptable the way they went for a second op.
If the first time they could justify themselves saying that the "end result" in unpredictable, the second time the clinic has nothing to support their actions.

Edited by duchaine
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, duchaine said:

@jjalay

risum abundat in ore stultorum.
Get a life.

Direct quote from you once again:

"As an old HLC patient looking for a second HT, I can say I won't go there and I won't consider turkey in any case.
The post op care was very poor and, just like you, I waited months to receive my pics."

And couple days after:

"I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws."

"This is why it is so important that you share some pics of yours. I don't understand why your are so hesitant about it."

You just forgot that he shared his pictures after the clinic send them.

I dont wont do derail this thread and i wond have any further discussions with you. But take my advice and i dont mean to offend you in any ways as you did, with your state of mind you should NOT get involved with hairtransplants.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, jjalay said:

"As an old HLC patient looking for a second HT, I can say I won't go there and I won't consider turkey in any case.
The post op care was very poor and, just like you, I waited months to receive my pics."

And couple days after:

"I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws."

You are spending your whole day searching and quoting my post and than you pretend to talk about my "the state of mind". Really?
You are such a pathetic character that I would not waste my time with you. But you really crossed the line.
Did you really try to cut my statement to say that I'm contradicting myself?
What a poor man. Your ethic is second only to your stupidity.

"I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws: a) they over use grafts; b) I don't like the attitude that some doctors have with the patient; c) they after care is very poor."

Get a life.

24 minutes ago, duchaine said:

You are spending your whole day searching and quoting my old post and than you pretend to talk about my " state of mind". Really?
You are such a pathetic character that I would not waste my time with you. But you really crossed the line.
Did you really try to cut my statement to say that I'm contradicting myself? A statement that is just above your post and everybody can read?
What a poor man. Your dishonesty  is second only to your stupidity.

"I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws: a) they over use grafts; b) I don't like the attitude that some doctors have with the patient; c) they after care is very poor."

Get a life.

27 minutes ago, duchaine said:

You are spending your whole day searching and quoting my post and than you pretend to talk about my "the state of mind". Really?
Did you really try to cut my statement to say that I'm contradicting myself?
What a poor man. Your ethic is second only to your stupidity.

Get a life.

This is an open forum and i think i am alowed to question and point out everything that doesnt makes sense. I never offended you and never cutted your statement, i just quoted the points that doesnt make any sense at all.

As for ethics someone who is commenting on some patients thread saying that he is unsatisfied with his results from the same clinic and asking him about his experience with couto and afterthat goes to another thread to accuse the same patient of having double accounts,for some weird reason in his mind, should not speak about ethics at all.

I wont comment any further in this thread because i find it highly disrespectful for the OP, as your comments above.

Get a wife.

19 minutes ago, jjalay said:

I never offended you and never cutted your statement, i just quoted the points that doesnt make any sense at all.

Talking with you is like talking with a 4 years old baby with the mouth dirty of chocolate. 
"Did you eat the chocolate?" 
"mmm...no, I didn't!".
The big difference is you are an adult man that should be responsible for his words..

42 minutes ago, jjalay said:

Trying to show that I was was contradicting myself,

8 hours ago, jjalay said:

And couple days after:

So sad that my whole statement was:

9 hours ago, duchaine said:

I'm an ex patient of HLC. My experience was good, the end result was very good but I do not hesitate to say that the clinic has some flaws: a) they over use grafts; b) I don't like the attitude that some doctors have with the patient; c) they after care is very poor.

Never saw such stupidity and "intellectual" dishonesty at once.

46 minutes ago, jjalay said:

I wont comment any further in this thread 

Once in a while, I support you.

• Haha 1
  • Face Palm 1

• Administrators

Guys,

Please take this conversation off this thread. It’s supposed to be about @michael hofmann and his results. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 2 months later...