Botched Hairtransplantion by HLC clinic in Ancara

Do you have scalp condition btw, your scalp is red and also on the sides and the forehead , which maybe a compromising factor . I’ve seen very good work froM hlc on this forum and German one  , a few subpars one here and there , but never a botch job like this

• Like 1

I have ekzem. Dermatitis on the back of the ears and on the face but not on the scalp. I have asked a dermatologist before the Operation and he gave me the ok for the Hairtransplant. Also this not a risikofaktor for a negative outcome. Anyway my biggest problem is not the poor growth, i wish it would have been only that. My problm is what they did to my donor area.

17 minutes ago, Shill from the mill said:

I know Kramer....

Yeah he is the german version of Spencer Stevenson aka Spex...

Just a salesman who is promoting clinics he's been working with... 

Allright thanks.  Looking forward to see additionnal pics. 

Man I feel bad for you...😢

Like I said, consult with an excellent and very experienced lawyer and see what your options are from a legal standpoint. 

If they are ethical (which I highly doubt considering how they played you like a fool  but I hope I'm wrong...) they should give double the price of a full refund for this poor result, head disfigurement and wasted resources....

Here are your options. 

1) Get SMP and shave your head. That will conceal both your balding pattern on top and your damaged donor.

Be careful though. The SMP industry is a minefield just like the hair transplant industry. The last thing you want is a botched SMP because it's really hard to remove. Do your research carefully. Also SMP often fade away quicker than what they promise you so beware you'll need touch-ups. SMP has advantages and disadvantages. 

2) Go to an worldclass repair doctor. I have no idea how much resources you have left in the scalp, beard and body hairs so I don't even know if it's possible at this stage. But still worth consulting. 

Dr. Umar from Los Angeles used to be the best for body hair repairs.  Dr. Konior is arguably the best surgeon in the world. But his prices are astronomical. 

Dr. Bisanga and Dr. Pinto are also good repair docs in Europe. Only downside with Bisanga is that he sometimes turns you off when the donor supply is not there anymore whereas Pinto is fully booked at the moment. 

As far as more affordable options

Ferreira and Ximena are also good options to consider. They have Lorenzo's skills but without his  hairmill aspect...Ximena has done some amazing repairs on Mesiasss4, a spanish youtuber who was also in a similar situation like you. 

HDC Cyprus has sucessfully repaired Doron Harati and Marcos Ximenez Lopez...

Dr. Cooley in the US is also a good repair doc. 

Sethi is also excellent for repairs jut recently there was a pretty "weird" result (TrackRat) 

This

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

hello my friend, sorry for your bad experience, but there are cases in your story that are missing or you deliberately concealed. First you say you don't have any pictures from hlc, but as far as I know, they share post-operative pictures of the patient with the patient, so you have to be honest and share the pictures so that we can judge you properly.You don't have any post op pics and the pics you've shared aren't clear when.Come on man, the result may not please you but it's up to you to be honest. Give us some objective information to beat them with you.

• Like 6

As i written before they din not share or gave me any from the pictures they have taken. I din not take many pictures after my operation as i din not think this was necessary at that time. As i told i am planning to ask from the clinic to send me the pictures they have taken. Why do you sa i am not honest about it?

Without clear pre and post-operative pictures, it's hard to give a good assessment.  Yes, the donor on the sides looks poor, but we have no idea what it looked like before.  There is no "need" to take before pictures, but it's hard to imagine someone who cares enough about hair loss that they undergo multiple transplants not having any pictures of themselves prior to said transplants.  Either way, I hope things can get sorted out for you.  It seems there are Docs not too far from you that specialize in repair.

Edited by John1991

I hope you can see the logo from the clinic on my t-shirt. I returned to the clinic for a secont operation because at the first operation i have gotten 2000 beard grafts and what i thought was that it takes up to 16 months till this grafts grow. About 4 months after the first procedure i was using toppik and i was foolisly happy with the result, it was no longer for the others clear that this concealer was. I gor back for the second operation because of the doctor there, he told me i have had a great donor area and we can do the front part in a second procedure. After the Operation i was at the clinic to take the bandages off. Ozgur came to me again, he told me they can also lower the hairline if i wanted to in a second procedure and this is what hapened. I had no intentions getting a second procedure, i thought i would do this and then i am finished. 

As i told before i am planning to ask from the clinic to send me the fotos that they have taken. But before this second Operation my donor area was just fine. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Daha önce de yazdığım gibi onlar da paylaşmıyorlar, çektikleri fotoğrafları da bana vermiyorlar. O zamanlar gerekli olduğunu düşünmediğim için ameliyattan sonra pek fotoğraf çekmiyorum. Dediğim gibi klinikten bana çektikleri fotoğrafları göndermelerini isteyeceğim. Neden bu konuda dürüst olmadığımı söylüyorsun?

because I've never heard a word from anyone that they didn't give the photos. In the last few months, there have been about 5 hlc posts and they all shared the pictures that the clinic gave them. Also, isn't it strange that you don't have pre-operation photos on your own?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

I hope you can see the logo from the clinic on my t-shirt. I returned to the clinic for a secont operation because at the first operation i have gotten 2000 beard grafts and what i thought was that it takes up to 16 months till this grafts grow. About 4 months after the first procedure i was using toppik and i was foolisly happy with the result, it was no longer for the others clear that this concealer was. I gor back for the second operation because of the doctor there, he told me i have had a great donor area and we can do the front part in a second procedure. After the Operation i was at the clinic to take the bandages off. Ozgur came to me again, he told me they can also lower the hairline if i wanted to in a second procedure and this is what hapened. I had no intentions getting a second procedure, i thought i would do this and then i am finished. 

As i told before i am planning to ask from the clinic to send me the fotos that they have taken. But before this second Operation my donor area was just fine. 

we cant see any logo. You need to prove that you had a procedure with HLC, we need photos from the clinic etc..Otherwise no one can trust you, if you are real patient from HLC or not.

• Like 1

Yes my hair was not cut. I will post this fotos soon as i get them. But the moderator can get in contact with me and ask the clinic too about me. He can ask Andreas Krämer too. I can send him all the emails and Informations that i have so that you can be sure that this is not fake. Do you think i did this to myself to blame some other people about it? That is stupid.

Is is there any doubt about my post i would please the moderator to get in contact with me. I can send him fotos from the surgeon from hlc who did the operation with the board where the grafts are written and my name too. I can send him now all the emails and messages i have exchanged with hlc and one foto that i have from the Situation of my donor area before the operation. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

At the second procedure by me at the hotel.

With all due respect if that how your hair looked before the second procured , meaning that was the state of your hair after the first why on earth did you go back .  I got to be blunt , that was very naive . 

Edited by sukh123
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, michael hofmann said:

Is is there any doubt about my post i would please the moderator to get in contact with me. I can send him fotos from the surgeon from hlc who did the operation with the board where the grafts are written and my name too. I can send him now all the emails and messages i have exchanged with hlc and one foto that i have from the Situation of my donor area before the operation. 

@Melvin- Moderator - I'm disappointed that people are victim blaming the poor fellow. @michael hofmann, Melvin is very trustworthy and if I'm not mistaken you can send him the photos with personal information. Melvin, once received, if you could you please kindly confirm for everyone in the thread whether the information provided is accurate, so that we more people are better informed about the clinic that caused this situation, that would be great.

Edited by Z--
  • Like 7

I know now. But i really thought that it takes longer fot the beard grafts to grow. As i said before i was using toppik and i was preety much sure that it only takes more time for the grafts to grow. I was really under Stress by the time of the Operation. But these guys told me the same things, that it only takes more time for the beard grafts to grow. Nobody from the clinic said something different to me and i really thought they knew what they were doing. Anyway as i told before my biggest problem is waht they have done to my donor area.