3 month Review: Eugenix Hair Sciences (India). 3500 grafts. NW6.

kirkland

@kirkland the growth is astounding for 3 months. It's incredible how much and how even the growth factor is for you. Typically at the beginning you have your strong side and weak side, but in your case it all grew quickly and at the same time. Unreal! Would love to see a top view though.😁

Wow...you are beginning to look like a different person! If I was a custom's agent, I might not let you through based on previous no-hair photos.

It will look increasingly incredible as the months progress and you grow it out.

l5LPmIYfA2Ggwo9UvUGztWFN7f3TPOoluIOJxIfX_PCRIvtaxSlHG5S64QsnqKt5J0GFdUzFTyi7JwoWHRYsmn-8_NixvFVD6KYzlXLO_VrqL1mpCuKFXcDJZKIz-GY25EtUWrPW

some hairs in the left hairline have gone rogue! they're hilarious - they have just grown thicker and more wild. I don't think i shed these hairs yet. 

the area is still obviously red/purple which gives it a darker background, less contrast. still pretty amazed overall.

• Administrators
5 hours ago, kirkland said:

From this:

WNhUqMT_rMuSoCH_6JQ1NTstI8iWPkXVmxdakwNj0EDFAtTEi4G5LImKLsMRnT9L7hSv-Be0GqjwPzk91TFcWhEoG2UX0LosWPFF3WNemiu5sPi6vGuekpcJYcBaJYbWA7Wt2VVz

To this:

UNuvyJRdDUjb62lQt6uu6l0j_R4hn6wicYS-a6D1xWQlya07nOxZGygf2kMvoWY3hCsRPzuTP1qSf4hAY_PaaeY8vx4ZiQ1uEQJd4rzR5O4naz7luVoaDoFLsDUeTsv3gYpA6UuW

In less than 4 months!!!!!

WOW absolutely incredible !

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 1/25/2022 at 8:03 PM, kirkland said:

l5LPmIYfA2Ggwo9UvUGztWFN7f3TPOoluIOJxIfX_PCRIvtaxSlHG5S64QsnqKt5J0GFdUzFTyi7JwoWHRYsmn-8_NixvFVD6KYzlXLO_VrqL1mpCuKFXcDJZKIz-GY25EtUWrPW

some hairs in the left hairline have gone rogue! they're hilarious - they have just grown thicker and more wild. I don't think i shed these hairs yet. 

the area is still obviously red/purple which gives it a darker background, less contrast. still pretty amazed overall.

Thanks for sharing an update.  This photo looks like it's hinting at a very promising outcome! 

On 1/25/2022 at 2:03 PM, kirkland said:

Happy to see people conquer their hair loss, especially the high NW folks (as I am.. was)...  I went with H&W 1st (since it was tough to get back into Canada in early phase of Covid), and probably will head out to Eugenix next ... i would suspect Rahal would have refused to take you on as HT candidate (did to me)....   those uneven growth are normal, and will in most cases balance out in the latter months.... happy growing 

• Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/25/2022 at 8:03 PM, kirkland said:

The fact that all the hairs are implanted with correct angled ensures me that you will have a wonderful result 

Happy growth Ian!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hey boys - been neglecting to take proper pics but will do so next week. Just passed week 19 so still not quite the 5-month mark.

Took this quik pic a few days ago - not the best quality but I can assure y'all that the growth is remarkably thick and healthy. If I stalled with my growth at this stage, I would not be disappointed but knowing that I still have improvement ahead is nothing short of amazing.

IMG_20220222_080054491_3.jpg

• Like 7

• Administrators

Incredible growth thus far 👏🏼

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 2/26/2022 at 8:51 AM, kirkland said:

Hey boys - been neglecting to take proper pics but will do so next week. Just passed week 19 so still not quite the 5-month mark.

Took this quik pic a few days ago - not the best quality but I can assure y'all that the growth is remarkably thick and healthy. If I stalled with my growth at this stage, I would not be disappointed but knowing that I still have improvement ahead is nothing short of amazing.

IMG_20220222_080054491_3.jpg

Wow, amazing results. How was your flight back from India?

Edited by qwop123

2 hours ago, kirkland said:
4 hours ago, SLA said:

Do you know the height of your hairline? How many centimeters above the glabella? 

Haven't checked but will get back to you.

That would be great @kirkland! It would give me and other a point of reference