3 month Review: Eugenix Hair Sciences (India). 3500 grafts. NW6.

kirkland

6 minutes ago, qwop123 said:

Wow, amazing results. How was your flight back from India?

Flight back was fine. Flight there was hell - pure hell.

I flew Toronto - London. Had a 12 hour layover in Heathrow but because of the lockdown in the UK, I couldn't leave the airport; otherwise, I would have to go into quarantine (this was back in October). Couldn't sleep (never can on long haulers). My flight from London - Delhi had me in the middle row, middle aisle. On top of wearing a mask, we all had to wear a really ridiculously hard plastic face shield as well plus middle row passengers were also required to wear a full plastic surgical apron. The flight was delayed by about an hour because of mechanical issues plus the flight time was extended by almost an hour since British Airways was no longer flying over Afghani airspace at the time, extending the flight path. Baby crying in seats in front of me and two rows back. Guy on my left was hacking the whole flight, guy on my right did not wear deodorant. Over 10 hours. All I kept thinking about was that it was all gonna be worth it. And, yup, it was worth every bit of unpleasantry.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, kirkland said:
20 minutes ago, SLA said:

@kirklandIs the mid-scalp gaining density too?

Gaining density all over. Under bright lights it's sheer see-through but that's to be expected. 

I  am sure that will thicken up in time.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SLA said:

Good question…what are people saying? Do they notice the change?

As of right now, the only person who has seen the change is my wife and she is absolutely floored by the change!

My son went to S Korea last September to study - before I had the transplant - so he has not seen the real dramatic change since we text each other rather than Zoom. Although we are doing a Zoom tonight since he is leaving to Europe for a month before coming back home and I am sure that he will also be amazed.

I switched up jobs in January and so my new office colleagues have no idea I was once bald. I haven't mentioned a thing since I'm just getting to know them. 

Because of my SMP-gone-wrong back in 2015, I began to become more withdrawn socially. It was a humiliating experience. Even more so because I was once so gregarious and dynamic. Then, with the lockdowns and social isolation over the past two years, I haven't seen some friends for a long time. I intend to change that over the coming months.

I've said this before to Drs. Bansal and Sethi and some of the other wonderful guys on here - this surgery was really a life-altering experience for me. I feel like my life is coming back again.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, kirkland said:

As of right now, the only person who has seen the change is my wife and she is absolutely floored by the change!

My son went to S Korea last September to study - before I had the transplant - so he has not seen the real dramatic change since we text each other rather than Zoom. Although we are doing a Zoom tonight since he is leaving to Europe for a month before coming back home and I am sure that he will also be amazed.

I switched up jobs in January and so my new office colleagues have no idea I was once bald. I haven't mentioned a thing since I'm just getting to know them. 

Because of my SMP-gone-wrong back in 2015, I began to become more withdrawn socially. It was a humiliating experience. Even more so because I was once so gregarious and dynamic. Then, with the lockdowns and social isolation over the past two years, I haven't seen some friends for a long time. I intend to change that over the coming months.

I've said this before to Drs. Bansal and Sethi and some of the other wonderful guys on here - this surgery was really a life-altering experience for me. I feel like my life is coming back again.

Ok this made me quite emotional reading this… so pleased for you ! Life changing 🙏

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks @JC71

When I see the stories of @Gatsbyand others who have gone through dark moments dealing with the humiliation of a botched treatment, I can understand the feeling. I'm fortunate. My SMP thing was not scarring - just distracting. But I was not myself for years because of it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

So happy for you!!! We are brought here to life our fullest selves and this surgery and the great work of Eugenix is enabling you to do just that!

The months ahead will continue to show improvement for sure.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, kirkland said:

Thanks @JC71

When I see the stories of @Gatsbyand others who have gone through dark moments dealing with the humiliation of a botched treatment, I can understand the feeling. I'm fortunate. My SMP thing was not scarring - just distracting. But I was not myself for years because of it. 

A lot of us are here “paying it back” And helping others that have gone through a poor procedure/experience. Getting your life back is a amazing feeling. Others reading your story will certainly identify with this 👍🏽

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SLA said:

We are brought here to life our fullest selves and this surgery and the great work of Eugenix is enabling you to do just that!

Yes - this absolutely. Dr. Sethi himself is a remarkably spiritual individual who has vowed to dedicate his life to the service of others. There is a kindred spirit for those of us who have gone to Eugenix and who have interacted with Drs. Sethi and Bansal and their staff. It sets them apart and I am grateful for having known them, and others on this forum like you, @JC71, @Melvin- Moderator, @Gatsby @Zoomster @MazAB

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4

4 minutes ago, JC71 said:

A lot of us are here “paying it back” And helping others that have gone through a poor procedure/experience.

This is what sets this community apart. Here is the place to come and be vulnerable and to get support. 

• Like 2