Hasson and Wong topical Fin and Dut without Side Effects

devop911

Here we go again, H&W is telling us that they have there new topical without any Side Effects, because of their magical new Solution.

I am a bit of concerned, because they already told us the same stuff about there liposomal stuff, which was indeed not what they told us it is!

I had done blüdwork with that liposomal BS, turned out that my DHT was even lower than with 1mg oral.

So @Melvin- Moderator I was not able to watch the whole Video, do they have medical evidence with bloodwork this time or is it just Blabla?

• Administrators

@devop911

Why are you being so combative and saying false information. They never said it was side effect-free. They said *their patients haven’t complained of any sides about 600. In fact, they were honest that their old formula caused sides, which is why they created this formula. Lastly, this formula does lower serum DHT, but only a third, compared to more than half with the oral version.  If you’re not gonna bother to watch, don’t bother making a thread. 

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Gatsby said:

Contact Hasson and Wong or at least watch the entire interview. Or if you're unhappy with them for whatever reason then just accept that perhaps it's just not something for you. All the best!

Thanks, that’s exactly right.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

@Melvin- Moderator

Oh well they said personal to me "It doesn't have any side effects", as I asked them about the old formulation!

Turns out it was not liposomal finasteride, instead it was liposomal + finasteride.

It is just extreme expensive with no advantages.

Also putting 25mg/ml is kind of unethical!

We will see, this is obviously not the gold standard, just another cash cow.

I am pretty sure that this formular again, will deplete Allopregnanolone besides 1/3 of systemically DHT reduction.

Calling that stuff "gold standard" is really a misleading term. 

An topical anti androgen which will be destroyed if it hits the bloodstream, would be a gold standard.

Edited by devop911

• Administrators
2 hours ago, devop911 said:

@Melvin- Moderator

Oh well they said personal to me "It doesn't have any side effects", as I asked them about the old formulation!

Turns out it was not liposomal finasteride, instead it was liposomal + finasteride.

It is just extreme expensive with no advantages.

Also putting 25mg/ml is kind of unethical!

We will see, this is obviously not the gold standard, just another cash cow.

I am pretty sure that this formular again, will deplete Allopregnanolone besides 1/3 of systemically DHT reduction.

Calling that stuff "gold standard" is really a misleading term. 

An topical anti androgen which will be destroyed if it hits the bloodstream, would be a gold standard.

Don’t buy it then, no one’s forcing you. 

View my thread

On 12/12/2021 at 4:18 PM, devop911 said:

Here we go again, H&W is telling us that they have there new topical without any Side Effects, because of their magical new Solution.

I am a bit of concerned, because they already told us the same stuff about there liposomal stuff, which was indeed not what they told us it is!

I had done blüdwork with that liposomal BS, turned out that my DHT was even lower than with 1mg oral.

So @Melvin- Moderator I was not able to watch the whole Video, do they have medical evidence with bloodwork this time or is it just Blabla?

If you can reliably test your DHT then try taking it to how it works for you.

Can clinics who sell products like these take advantage of your insecurity and make money unethically? Yes that is always a possibility.

But do you have better options? In the interview he said it could 7-8 years until there is more data and possibly an FDA approval. If you can wait for that, then that is a safer option.

Edited by bald-and-bearded

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 1/6/2022 at 12:18 AM, mariner_24 said:

I am starting Topical Fin from xyon. So we will see how it goes. Anybody else try it yet?

i got the one from McDonalds pharmacy that they prescribed mid-last year. was told its the same thing as Xyon (just no shortage issue, as with the pharmacy).. havent tried it for long enough to form an opinion yet.. but will update

• 1 month later...
On 12/12/2021 at 2:10 PM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Don’t buy it then, no one’s forcing you. 

There will never be a cure for baldness. Too much money doctors and pharmaceutical companies are making.  Just take the best treatment available and take care of your hair inside and out.