BIG ANNOUNCEMENT-Dr. Hasson Instagram Live December 10th- THIS IS GONNA BE A GOOD ONE!

• Administrators

Hey guys,

As many of you know, I have been trying to get Dr. Hasson on the books for an Instagram live, the live we had with Dr. Wong was amazing, and this is gonna be even better, because Dr. Hasson has an announcement to make regarding their topical finasteride and dutasteride formula. This is a HUGE opportunity to ask one of the world's best surgeons any question. I hope you guys will join me.

Hasson Insta Live.png

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
2 minutes ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Nice been waiting for this one when is the topical released in the states and do they have any studies?

Join the live, he’s gonna have all the information 

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Looking forward to this one. 

Can you ask him about his extraction strategy - I’ve seen various cases of his over the last few years where he’s been willing to go out of traditional ‘safe zones’ , and whilst I don’t disagree agree that this isn’t feasible, I’d like to hear from the horses mouth, what circumstances make him feel confident in doing this.  

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Curious25 said:

Looking forward to this one. 

Can you ask him about his extraction strategy - I’ve seen various cases of his over the last few years where he’s been willing to go out of traditional ‘safe zones’ , and whilst I don’t disagree agree that this isn’t feasible, I’d like to hear from the horses mouth, what circumstances make him feel confident in doing this.  

Do you mean extractions near the lateral humps, where he took strips before?

View my thread

9 hours ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

Do you mean extractions near the lateral humps, where he took strips before?

More so the FUE extraction patterns that go into the lateral humps and upper occipital/lower crown areas. 

Again, not suggesting an issue with this, because I believe there are patients where this is safe to do so - it’s more so about finding out how he feels he can establish when it is safe to do so, eg. Age, miniaturisation analysis, family history, current level of loss etc 

I might've asked this to Dr. Wong I don't remember. 

But with H&W, I've noticed that they seem to be fairly confident in their ability to predict future loss and are comfortable extracting more grafts in one sitting in order to dense pack a result. For people in their early 30's, can H&W reasonably predict what the final pattern and future loss will be? What kind of accuracy would a prediction be at that age? What would be the average case scenario for someone who's say... NW2 or NW2.5 at age 30?

Also, not sure if this will be part of Dr. Hasson's announcement so just asking in case it isn't, but will it be readily available to get access to topical dut? Both for Canadians and I guess the rest of the world (if that helps other people). What has been their experience with topical dut and it going systemic?

Edited by deeznuts
  • Like 2

• Administrators
3 minutes ago, Whipaway said:

How do I get to watch this please ? What do I look for on Instagram ?

thanks 

You can follow us on Instagram @thehairtransplantnetwork https://www.instagram.com/thehairtransplantnetwork/?hl=en

We will be going live on Friday 1pm pacific time. If you miss it, you can always go to our live series on instagram titled 'Instagram Live with Surgeons.' 

• Like 1

View my thread

Can you ask him what his stance is regarding future transplants if someone has already had a FUT transplant - If they already have FUT, does he believe the optimal approach is to continue to use FUT until that has been exhausted and then move onto FUE? If not, can he explain why he's not part of that thought process?

Please can you ask about the treatment protocol for their topical dutasteride, and how (if) it differs to other versions on the market, such as those from Mwamba and Strut, ie. vehicle agent, etc . . and whether their unique formula/protocol is why they are so sure of it not going systemic. 

Thanks Melvin 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Please can you ask about the treatment protocol for their topical dutasteride, and how (if) it differs to other versions on the market, such as those from Mwamba and Strut, ie. vehicle agent, etc . . and whether their unique formula/protocol is why they are so sure of it not going systemic.

VERY GOOD QUESTION @Curious25!!!

• Administrators
3 hours ago, bald-and-bearded said:

As always, I would like to ask him if he plans to publish any peer reviewed scientific studies on topical dut or fin.

No, he doesn’t. The funding it takes to publish peer-reviewed double-blinded studies takes millions of dollars. Only a big pharmaceutical company can do that, but he has his own studies. 

View my thread

• Administrators
11 hours ago, Curious25 said:

Thanks Melvin 

Good question, his vehicle is patented. Let’s see how much he can divulge about topical dut. I’m definitely gonna press 😅

• Like 2

View my thread

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Curious25 said:

I think I’m more hyped for this insta live than Oliveira Poirier tomorrow 😂 

😂😂 Poirier is gonna win, no one beats him except Khabib. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• Administrators
47 minutes ago, SLA said:

I hope it will be available soon and distributed to the US.

I’ll let you guys know 😁

View my thread

• Administrators
  • Like 1

View my thread