1200 FUE with Dr. Laorwong, Kongkiat - Absolute Hair Clinic in Bangkok, November 2021

Oceanperson

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone sorry for late response. I am attaching photos from now almost 4 months after and i am very happy with result. The first two are under indoor light and last photo is outside. 20220227_215326.thumb.jpg.64ab30082dc10ac6e71d006cd437f818.jpg20220227_215318.thumb.jpg.9a366f5a3859e85ef71c0aca1103781f.jpg20220226_124022.thumb.jpg.1b54be6d88b3ecf187da6f19299027d3.jpg I think it is very difficult to discern unless nearby.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 5 months later...
  • Administrators

Yes would love to see an update 🙏🏼

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/6/2021 at 9:54 PM, Oceanperson said:

Thank you everyone!

@Briguyhe did shave the area, but only a little because I had a skin fade done the week before. The cost was 80baht per a graft (for shaved fue) and the total ended up being around 3000 usd total. The prices are higher if you wanted non shaved fue. In addition, I would highly recommend planning costs for logistics in terms of place to stay.There can be a lot of traffic and the city is hot so I would encourage spending more on a nice hotel that is nearby.

Would U recommend him to caucasians?

• Valued Contributor
On 9/21/2022 at 2:21 AM, Corbyn said:

but the thread starter has a full head of hair. I don't quite get why he needed to get a hair transplant. 

Everyone deals with hair loss in their own very personal way. Not to demean what you’re saying because there was a lot of hair there already but OP was dealing with a receding hairline and it obviously affected him to the point where he wanted to correct it. If he has the means (both monetarily and donor-wise) to fix that then who is anybody else to say otherwise?

I, personally, would also like to see an update. 

Edited by Steeeve

55 minutes ago, Steeeve said:

Everyone deals with hair loss in their own very personal way. Not to demean what you’re saying because there was a lot of hair there already but OP was dealing with a receding hairline and it obviously affected him to the point where he wanted to correct it. If he has the means (both monetarily and donor-wise) to fix that then who is anybody else to say otherwise?

I, personally, would also like to see an update. 

In other words BDD ( Body dysmorphic disorder )

It can make the situation look worse to the sufferer than to the outside world.

• Valued Contributor
11 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

In other words BDD ( Body dysmorphic disorder )

It can make the situation look worse to the sufferer than to the outside world.

Wow. Body dysmorphic disorder? Really? Is that your medical opinion, doctor?

Your statement is based on an opinion that you formed based on your own laymen knowledge. I sincerely doubt that you are a medical professional. You are out of line for it.

It is completely disrespectful to make a statement like that on a thread where a person wanted to get a little hairline work done. It’s not what this forum was designed for. Everyone on this forum is here because they’re suffering in some capacity due to hair loss and are looking at their options. Everyone is here to discuss, find their doctor, or share their experience. 

Lastly. This should not be discussed on OP’s thread. Make your own thread and happily debate it there.

I, personally, will not discuss it further.

I do hope that OP comes back to update. I would love to see his progression.

8 hours ago, Steeeve said:

Wow. Body dysmorphic disorder? Really? Is that your medical opinion, doctor?

Your statement is based on an opinion that you formed based on your own laymen knowledge. I sincerely doubt that you are a medical professional. You are out of line for it.

It is completely disrespectful to make a statement like that on a thread where a person wanted to get a little hairline work done. It’s not what this forum was designed for. Everyone on this forum is here because they’re suffering in some capacity due to hair loss and are looking at their options. Everyone is here to discuss, find their doctor, or share their experience. 

Lastly. This should not be discussed on OP’s thread. Make your own thread and happily debate it there.

I, personally, will not discuss it further.

I do hope that OP comes back to update. I would love to see his progression.

Chill bro, BDD isn’t some “oh he’s crazy psycho” disorder. I would imagine all of us suffer from it for some part of our body to some degree. It’s not disrespectful at all. You’re overreacting a bit. 

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, LookMaxx said:

Chill bro, BDD isn’t some “oh he’s crazy psycho” disorder. I would imagine all of us suffer from it for some part of our body to some degree. It’s not disrespectful at all. You’re overreacting a bit. 

My friend. You have not been on this forum for very long. So please take this only as constructive criticism. We’re all here for the same reason. To help each other. Whether you see what you said as disrespectful or not, this person’s thread is not the place to make the statement especially with you not knowing them. You have no idea what’s happening in someone’s life or what they’re going through. What might hurt them or set them off.

I am not overreacting at all. I’m just calling out a very inappropriate comment. Don’t try to walk it back by talking the comment down. Just move on and think about you say before you type/tap it out.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

i would lvoe to see the docs work more with caucasions hair. Are there some results from him on youtube or here cause i cant find much- from your post anywa im considering him for my second Surgery.

Heal well and wish u mate big dense hair ! ❤️ 

• 1 month later...