7000 Grafts @ Eugenix with Dr Sethi

Wow… that’s a lot of coverage for FUE after 4 FUTs I’m sorry you had that type of experience and I’m glad you were able to extract as many grafts. Your hair may take up to 18-24 months to completely settle and soften up with the amount of beard hairs you used. 

all those grafts implanted must have been taxing those days you were in operation but I bet that’s all behind you now. 

have you ever considered at any point this is the last operation? 

looking forward to your updates. Happy growing and best wishes. 

Edited by Vann

Follow my first hair transplant journey

3,252 Grafts a minimum of 6,712 hairs June 2022

9 MONTH UPDATE

Hi guys,

My sincerest apologies for the radio silence but I have been uber uber busy the past couple of months that I never got a chance to do my 7 or 8 month updates.  Anyhow I managed to find a few hours two weeks ago to set up proper lighting and a photography camera to give detailed updated pics of my results 9 months post surgery at Eugenix.  I also managed to film a brief video that I will hopefully edit over the coming week which I will send on to Dr Pradeep for the Eugenix youtube page.

The attached photos were taken about half an hour after I had a shower and washed my hair so the hair is very dry and frizzy.  It was also a really warm day so I was starting to sweat a small bit from running around trying to set up for the photos and video.  Just to note - I usually add a few drops hair oil to ease the dryness and frizziness of the hair as well as my daily routine of adding hair fibres.  However, I wanted to keep the appearance as natural as possible for the photos so I waited until afterwards before adding the oil and fibres. 

As for my results, I am confident that what you see are pretty much close to my final outcome.  I am really pleased with the results from Eugenix.  Consider how difficult a repair case that I am, Dr Pradeep and his team have done marvellous work in trying to achieve a positive result.  When Dr Pradeep visited Ireland in May, he mentioned to me that he may manage to get a further 3000 beard grafts and a further 1000 scalp grafts for a second procedure if required.  As my hair appears now, I don't have 100% scalp coverage but my daily hair fibre routine helps eliminate that problem.  You will also see from the pics that the temple point on my right side temple could do with a few more grafts to help improve the density.

I plan to be patient and wait at least another 9 months for my hair to mature further and I will then assess what my next course of action will be.  One of my main and constant concerns is the dreaded existing 4 FUT scars on the back of my scalp - do I go to Milena in Rome for scalp tricopigmentation or do I look at the possibility of getting beard/body grafts transplanted into the scars.  It is something that I will definitely need to consider in Spring 2023.

P1070278 PS.jpg

P1070279 PS.jpg

P1070281 PS.jpg

P1070282 PS.jpg

P1070285 PS.jpg

P1070287 PS.jpg

P1070293 PS.jpg

P1070294 PS.jpg

P1070272.JPG

• Like 4

@IrishWarrior Hi mate, from what I can see the most important thing is that your hairline has been completely restored in a natural way and your face is also framed with soft temple points. This is key!

You should definitely get a second procedure when the time is right, because all there is left to do now is to fill in the blanks where needed to add an acceptable amount of density. Regarding the FUT scars, I wouldn't waste beard grafts on them, but rather some SMP. You should use those beard grafts to fill up the crown and backside.  I'll say it again, your hairline is incredibly natural and new now! 

Good luck sir

• Like 2

• Administrators

Massive improvement. I think you’ll need another 2k grafts to get more fullness. Your case and @Gatsby are probably the most difficult cases I’ve seen posted. But this is definitely a game changer for using fibers. Your beard looks full, I’d imagine you could get another 1,500 and 500 scalp. Plus SMP and you’ll be set.

5EF19E97-9F8C-43DB-97FD-F8C621DACAF3.jpeg

• Like 8

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Hey mate ..i agree with all the above …your plan on waiting it out is a very prudent one …you’ve a lot of beard grafts on board so 9 months really is way to early to be judging things as “ final result”…along with my view you still have grafts to pop ,maturation to occur plus some recovery from what looks like partial anagen desynchronisation in the side part area …put everything together and spring 2023 things should look even better than they do now….

Great work all round from everyone 

Karl

• Like 3

Looking excellent! The coverage is natural and age appropriate and im sure with fibers looks like you’ve had no hair loss.

I like your plan to wait and go for another go if your heart desire.

I think the way your face is framed looks amazing! 

I agree with what people have said about another 1.5k - 2k to fill it up a bit more. But I would wait to see what happens in the next couple of months.  

-------------------------------------
700 graphs is never enough! 

Collection of useful links (profiles etc): https://bit.ly/3JC2xwS

If I saw you on the street (without fibers) I would think it looks like good hair for the age. It's thinning but looks age-appropriate and the most important thing, it looks very natural.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

11 MONTH UPDATE

I was away with family for my 10 month so I missed that - apologies all. I am just a little over the 11 month mark since I had my surgery at Eugenix with Dr Pradeep in October 2021. 

As a Norwood 6 to 7 with a depleted donor area due to 4 bad FUT procedures, I just want to share with you the outcome of my daily routine with the use of hair fibres. As you will see from my attached photos I haven't got 100% coverage but it is a vast improvement to my hair prior to the amazing work done with my surgery with Eugenix. 

I took two sets of photo that are attached:- One was just after a workout where my hair was wet and no fibres in. I then showered, dried my hair, applied the fibres and took the second set of photos in the exact same place and under the same lighting conditions.

I'll let you see for yourself how I use hair fibres to massively enhance Dr Pradeep's fantastic work.

20220922_234141.jpg

20220922_234217.jpg

20220922_234301.jpg

20220922_234334.jpg

20220922_115254.jpg

20220922_234411.jpg

20220922_234447.jpg

20220922_115449.jpg

20220923_000024.jpg

20220923_000039.jpg

20220923_000053.jpg

20220923_000118.jpg

20220923_000326.jpg

20220923_000313.jpg

20220923_000257.jpg

20220923_000342.jpg

• Like 5

• Administrators

Looks amazing, huge improvement from where you started.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I think it’s better not to put pictures with hair fibers here on forum because someone may not read the description and so think that u don’t have fibers on your pictures…

Can you post pictures with dry hair but with NO fibers ? 

Edited by Jackdaniels

• Valued Contributor
2 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

I think it’s better not to put pictures with hair fibers here on forum because someone may not read the description and so think that u don’t have fibers on your pictures…

Can you post pictures with dry hair but with NO fibers ? 

I think it’s fine: he’s posted wet hair (harsh conditions) plus showed us what’s achievable with some styling and fibres. That’s the reality of HT’s - they’re never perfect & require a little work. I think it’s useful to demonstrate that. 

Amazing transformation @IrishWarrior!!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

I think it’s fine: he’s posted wet hair (harsh conditions) plus showed us what’s achievable with some styling and fibres. That’s the reality of HT’s - they’re never perfect & require a little work. I think it’s useful to demonstrate that. 

Amazing transformation @IrishWarrior!!

By using fibers the result changes a lot. A weak result can be transformed to a very dense. So what ? If many people were using fibers they would not do hair transplants if they had some hair in their scalp. But this is not the purpose…

I don’t think posting photos with fibers is a good idea as many people may not read that he put fibers on his hair so they will think that this is the real result while it’s not. 

so for me it’s better to put wet and dry pictures but with NO fibers, so members will not get confused if they don’t read the description and just focus on pictures…

Edited by Jackdaniels
  • Like 1

• Valued Contributor
5 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

By using fibers the result changes a lot. A weak result can be transformed to a very dense. So what ? If many people were using fibers they would not do hair transplants if they had some hair in their scalp. But this is not the purpose…

I don’t think posting photos with fibers is a good idea as many people may not read that he put fibers on his hair so they will think that this is the real result while it’s not. 

so for me it’s better to put wet and dry pictures but with NO fibers, so members will not get confused if they don’t read the description and just focus on pictures…

If people don’t read it properly then that’s their problem, frankly. This isn’t an advertisement. It’s a real person’s journey. Fibers won’t make a bad HT good, but they can enhance a good one. Given where IrishWarrior started from I think it’s important for people to see what can be realistically achieved with a good HT + some product to enhance things. 

• Like 5