7000 Grafts @ Eugenix with Dr Sethi

8 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

If people don’t read it properly then that’s their problem, frankly. This isn’t an advertisement. It’s a real person’s journey. Fibers won’t make a bad HT good, but they can enhance a good one. Given where IrishWarrior started from I think it’s important for people to see what can be realistically achieved with a good HT + some product to enhance things. 

I couldn't agree with you more, @Berba11. Spot on.

...and with 7000 grafts (1/2 even from the beard) and some dashes of fiber, a hair model look has been achieved!

• Like 4

27 minutes ago, Berba11 said:

If people don’t read it properly then that’s their problem, frankly. This isn’t an advertisement. It’s a real person’s journey. Fibers won’t make a bad HT good, but they can enhance a good one. Given where IrishWarrior started from I think it’s important for people to see what can be realistically achieved with a good HT + some product to enhance things. 

I disagree. I personally use fibers so I know that they can change the appearance very much. Fibers can convert a scalp with low density to look full head of hair if only the scalp has some hairs on it. 
If you are diffuse thinner with low density by using fibers you can look like you have full head of hair, but that’s fake and it lasts until the night when you will wash your hair. 
So presentation of progress of hair transplant should be without fibers so we can judge the result and people won’t get confused. 

anyway @IrishWarriorenjoy ur result. 

Edited by Jackdaniels

IrishWarrior thanks for the update and hope youre happy with your result. If im being honest I can see some progress but without the fibres it does look sparse. It is unfair imho to compare before and after pics with/without fibres. Hope you continue growing and thickening the hair.

30 minutes ago, ahmed9500 said:

IrishWarrior thanks for the update and hope youre happy with your result. If im being honest I can see some progress but without the fibres it does look sparse. It is unfair imho to compare before and after pics with/without fibres. Hope you continue growing and thickening the hair.

It is all about the OP being happy with the results :). 

I would beg to differ and say that there is a HUGE difference between before and after (without hair fibers).

It is true that 100% perfect density has yet to be achieved, but remember that this was done on a close to a NW7 with fine hair and 1/2 of the 7,000 grafts coming from the beard (only 3.5k scalp grafts)- meaning less total hairs. Many would say that to achieve 'perfect density' on someone with this level of hair loss would require between 10k-12k grafts- especially with so many beard grafts.

In addition, the OP, I think has a couple of thousand more grafts he can add in a future surgery which will significantly increase the density.

All that being said, considering all of these constraints including depleted donor, etc, this is an exceptional result which few other clinics would have even attempted.

...and thank goodness we have such things as hair fibers to achieve perfect density as without the HT, this OP would not have been able to achieve these results with the fibers.

• Like 3

• Valued Contributor
6 hours ago, Jackdaniels said:

I disagree. I personally use fibers so I know that they can change the appearance very much. Fibers can convert a scalp with low density to look full head of hair if only the scalp has some hairs on it. 
If you are diffuse thinner with low density by using fibers you can look like you have full head of hair, but that’s fake and it lasts until the night when you will wash your hair. 
So presentation of progress of hair transplant should be without fibers so we can judge the result and people won’t get confused. 

Almost everyone on this forum posts their results with and without fibers and have have been doing so longer than the three months you’ve been here. 

I hate to throw the, “how long have you been here” card out there but It’s extremely disrespectful to post on another member’s thread telling them what kind of pictures to and not to post. If you would like to debate that some members are too stupid to read the titles of the threads they’re blindly clicking/tapping on before they just look at the pictures then, kindly, create your own thread and do so. Stop jamming up OP’s thread.

I agree that @IrishWarrior’s hair looks fantastic especially given where he came from AND I agree that you @IrishWarrior should post whatever pictures of your hair that you want. It’s your thread. You do you.

• Like 2

@IrishWarrior this looks solid. 

Another 2000-3000 grafts would make this an epic transformation. 

Can I ask you what fibres you use? Those pictures look incredible.

Have ever thought of using SMP to not only cover the scars, but also the whole scalp? I was thinking this could add even more density and less need to rely on those fibres...

@Gatsbydo you feel this would work well if Irish Warrior was inclined? 

• Valued Contributor
1 hour ago, mrmane85 said:

@IrishWarrior this looks solid. 

Another 2000-3000 grafts would make this an epic transformation. 

Can I ask you what fibres you use? Those pictures look incredible.

Have ever thought of using SMP to not only cover the scars, but also the whole scalp? I was thinking this could add even more density and less need to rely on those fibres...

@Gatsbydo you feel this would work well if Irish Warrior was inclined? 

@mrmane85 to be honest speaking from my own experience not really. SMP is best used in thinning hair to give to the illusion of more density. Perhaps in the FUT scars, but really they are now hidden, so I don't really see the point.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@IrishWarriorI remember seeing Eugenix's YouTube video with you in it. The goal was improvement and not density. That being said I think you are looking good even without fiber. As for SMP on the FUT scars, I suggest do not get SMP done. Wait for a few years, very exciting things are happening with verteporfin by Dr T Bargouthi. I think even Dr Sethi had gone to Stanford to research verteporfin. You may not require a hair transplant or SMP in that area my friend! 

Maybe you can contact Dr T Bargouthi on this forum and he may help you out.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Dear @IrishWarrior, we are thrilled to see the progress that you've made and are delighted to have been a part of your journey towards achieving your desired look.

Thank you for trusting us with your hair transplant procedure, and we hope that you're as pleased with the results as we are.

Best regards,
Eugenix Hair Sciences 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/23/2022 at 5:05 AM, IrishWarrior said:

11 MONTH UPDATE

I was away with family for my 10 month so I missed that - apologies all. I am just a little over the 11 month mark since I had my surgery at Eugenix with Dr Pradeep in October 2021. 

As a Norwood 6 to 7 with a depleted donor area due to 4 bad FUT procedures, I just want to share with you the outcome of my daily routine with the use of hair fibres. As you will see from my attached photos I haven't got 100% coverage but it is a vast improvement to my hair prior to the amazing work done with my surgery with Eugenix. 

I took two sets of photo that are attached:- One was just after a workout where my hair was wet and no fibres in. I then showered, dried my hair, applied the fibres and took the second set of photos in the exact same place and under the same lighting conditions.

I'll let you see for yourself how I use hair fibres to massively enhance Dr Pradeep's fantastic work.

20220922_234141.jpg

20220922_234217.jpg

20220922_234301.jpg

20220922_234334.jpg

20220922_115254.jpg

20220922_234411.jpg

20220922_234447.jpg

20220922_115449.jpg

20220923_000024.jpg

20220923_000039.jpg

20220923_000053.jpg

20220923_000118.jpg

20220923_000326.jpg

20220923_000313.jpg

20220923_000257.jpg

20220923_000342.jpg

The beard hair look wiry and unruly doesn't it bother you ? Do you have to apply hair gel or pomade to make them lay flat ?

I'm asking because I may need a repair as well and may require beard hair.

Are you also on finasteride ?  

What type of fibres do you use @IrishWarrior? Looks incredible with fibres and a very solid result even without.

I think one more pass of 2000-3000 grafts and you won't even need them anymore.

How it is all going by the way?

Edited by mrmane85

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 6:37 AM, bigmistake said:

The beard hair look wiry and unruly doesn't it bother you ? Do you have to apply hair gel or pomade to make them lay flat ?

I'm asking because I may need a repair as well and may require beard hair.

Are you also on finasteride ?  

Hi bigmistake,

Yes, I'm on finasteride. I take a full tablet of Proscar on Mondays and Thursdays.

As for the beard hair, after I wash my hair I used Olaplex No 6 Bond Smoother. It is a relatively new hair product that hairdressers use to reduce frizz and straighten hair in people with natural frizzy hair. I also use a very small amount of a mix of castor oil and rosemary oil to take away the dry fluffy look and help style the hair.

Hope this helps.

On 3/4/2023 at 8:33 AM, mrmane85 said:

What type of fibres do you use @IrishWarrior? Looks incredible with fibres and a very solid result even without.

I think one more pass of 2000-3000 grafts and you won't even need them anymore.

How it is all going by the way?

Hi mrmane,

I used to use Toppik hair fibres but they can be quite expensive so I now buy refill bags of Sevich hair fibres from Amazon Germany that seem to do the job for me.