Top Doctors Table: Prices / Technique / Doctor Involvement

5 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Current Eugenix price menu:

FB571A6E-35D3-47C4-94F6-7EBF06DC4FD5.png

Its refreshing to see the prices in clear on the website, as previous people said aswell, its weird that everyone does not have it like Eugenix, its just a hassle when you are researching for the first time when you do not know their price before consultation.

• Like 2

Many Thanks for the great article .

I suggest to have that article pinned and have any addition or modification revised by moderators , and  add more of the recommended  doctors to the list .. that will make a great reference for all users on the forum .

• Like 2

2 hours ago, H.K said:

Many Thanks for the great article .

I suggest to have that article pinned and have any addition or modification revised by moderators , and  add more of the recommended  doctors to the list .. that will make a great reference for all users on the forum .

@H.KI asked just that to @Melvin- Moderatorabout a year ago.

It would be truly amazing if HRN had a similar benchmark table for all it`s coalition Doctors and other Doctors doing amazing work.

Just now, david2708 said:

So what is the tax at Eugenix?

Is it a form of VAT or GST? What is the rate since it affects the final price. 10%, 15% 20% etc?

In my table I added 18% tax. I do believe that’s the tax for cosmetic surgery. 

1 minute ago, david2708 said:

OK. I presume you have added the tax into that final euro price. The confusion comes from the terms w/tax and incl/tax. With/tax I always think add to that price  whilst including/tax I think it's already added into the price.

cheers

Updated.

• Like 1

On 9/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, MachoVato said:

I don't know Lupanzula's rates, but Bisanga in Brussels is €4 plus VAT (if applicable). BHR in other locations (Athens, Malaga, etc.) are different prices because it is different doctors. 

At Bisanga, or any other doctor in Belgium, VAT is applicable whole time cause HT is treated by Belgium law as in many other countries "aesthetic procedure " and non-essential, urgent , and in Belgium only no VAT if there is about restoration HT case.

@blackislbackjust updated the table with your information on each Doctor’s medical background.

• Like 2

Hi @Portugal25

Thanks for taking time to come up with the list; awesome job! This is very helpful.

I think you should add Dr. Keser and HLC to list. 

Also, it would be very nice if you can group doctors by country and sort by price descending.

HLC is already on list, and yes, i agree would be better table with sorting by alphabet order, as i did at table of "top" doctors - education,

https://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/topic/61273-top-doctors-education-table/

but if add more criterias than will need post .xls table and not photo, that's why think best is sorting by country, and then you can check doctors from one country and their prices, methods, education etc. , and so on...

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Leo14 said:

How come Dr. Yaman is not in the list? Any particular reason?

This list is pretty elite. Of the options I would go to any of them, with maybe 2 exceptions. 

• 3 months later...

Prices for Dr. Biçer are higher now:

"FUE Automated : 2€ / per graft (3500€ – 8000€ for a hair transplant), up to 4000 grafts in one session
FUE Manual : 3€ / graft (up to 2000 grafts in one session)
Strip (FUT): 4000€
Beard: 4000€
Eyebrows: 4000€
Body Hair Transplant: 4000€
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP): 500€ – 1000€
PRP treatment: Free (*) associated with surgery
LUXURY PACKAGE – 300€ extra: hotel and VIP transfers"

Source https://www.ozlembicer.com/price/

• Administrators
2 hours ago, Litheo said:

Prices for Dr. Biçer are higher now:

"FUE Automated : 2€ / per graft (3500€ – 8000€ for a hair transplant), up to 4000 grafts in one session
FUE Manual : 3€ / graft (up to 2000 grafts in one session)
Strip (FUT😞 4000€
Beard: 4000€
Eyebrows: 4000€
Body Hair Transplant: 4000€
Scalp Micro-pigmentation (SMP😞 500€ – 1000€
PRP treatment: Free (*) associated with surgery
LUXURY PACKAGE – 300€ extra: hotel and VIP transfers"

Source https://www.ozlembicer.com/price/

Yes her cost is higher. I believe surgeons who perform the procedure and achieve excellent results should not price themselves the cost of a hair mill.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• Administrators
38 minutes ago, taza said:

Why isn't Dr Taleb Barghouthi not on the list?

This is not an official list, it was created by one forum member.  If you want to view the entire recommended list of the forum go here:https://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/Consult-a-Physician/hair-transplant-surgeons.asp?sr=HRN

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

I have recently been quoted from BHR Clinic 3.5 euro per graft on the following conditions -

Dr. Bisanga leads the surgery, consults and plans the approach. 

Dr. Bisanga makes the recipient sites.

Dr. Kostis punches extraction sites in the donor

Technicians then extract the pre punched grafts and place the grafts into the pre made recipient sites.

For any patient that may prefer Dr. Bisanga to punch all extraction sites, such surgery would be charged at €5.00 per graft.

Seems a little inconsistent with this table. Not sure if it's gone up from 4 to 5 euro or if due to more involvement from Dr Kostis they've now dropped the price by 0.5 Euro?

• Administrators
1 minute ago, Viney said:

I have recently been quoted from BHR Clinic 3.5 euro per graft on the following conditions -

Dr. Bisanga leads the surgery, consults and plans the approach. 

Dr. Bisanga makes the recipient sites.

Dr. Kostis punches extraction sites in the donor

Technicians then extract the pre punched grafts and place the grafts into the pre made recipient sites.

For any patient that may prefer Dr. Bisanga to punch all extraction sites, such surgery would be charged at €5.00 per graft.

Seems a little inconsistent with this table. Not sure if it's gone up from 4 to 5 euro or if due to more involvement from Dr Kostis they've now dropped the price by 0.5 Euro?

It's very common for surgeons to charge a higher fee for performing more of the surgery. For example, Eugenix the lowest package which is led by their trained doctors is $1 per graft, but if you choose the highest package where you have Dr. Arika and Dr. Sethi perform extractions and incisions and lead the entire surgery it's more like $6.50. I think that cost is still super low for a surgeon of Dr. Bisanga's quality. In the US, he could easily charge 8 euros per graft and people would happily pay. 

View my thread

10 minutes ago, Melvin- Moderator said:

It's very common for surgeons to charge a higher fee for performing more of the surgery. For example, Eugenix the lowest package which is led by their trained doctors is $1 per graft, but if you choose the highest package where you have Dr. Arika and Dr. Sethi perform extractions and incisions and lead the entire surgery it's more like $6.50. I think that cost is still super low for a surgeon of Dr. Bisanga's quality. In the US, he could easily charge 8 euros per graft and people would happily pay. 

This wasn't intended to be a complaint about the price. I was just interested in why it varies from this table which says 4 euro and whether or not there's been an increase in the price or a change in the process that has resulted in a reduction. Also figured I'd notify here incase someone is using this table and assumes 4 euro when in fact it may now be 5 (or 3.5) depending on which option they take.

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Viney said:

This wasn't intended to be a complaint about the price. I was just interested in why it varies from this table which says 4 euro and whether or not there's been an increase in the price or a change in the process that has resulted in a reduction. Also figured I'd notify here incase someone is using this table and assumes 4 euro when in fact it may now be 5 (or 3.5) depending on which option they take.

This thread and table was created by a forum member, it is not an official table. Take every number listed on the table with a grain of salt, the only true way to find out is to submit a consultation to the clinic. 

• Like 1

View my thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The doctor should approach you as the key to the lock. "Bad" and "good" are subjective divisions. Bad for one may turn out to be good for another, but it is from subjectivity that you go when choosing a doctor. Since you choose a friend with whom you stand on the frontier of the struggle for health. We can say that you are looking for a friend with whom you will fight together and are ready to share with him the joy of victory and whether the bitterness of defeat. You are looking for a person with whom you are ready to share responsibility and your destiny. I found such a person in the hospital cameronmch.com, with whom I still keep in touch, being completely healthy.

Edited by Nunezz1985

• 6 months later...
On 9/29/2021 at 4:07 AM, Portugal25 said:

Dear HRN friends,

I took the time to develop this benchmark table with a quick comparison of the prices, technique, patients per day and Doctor involvement in the surgery.

When I was researching a Doctor apart from looking at results from each Doctor these were the most important factors I took into consideration.

This table might have some information that isn`t accurate so I ask for everyone`s help on keeping it updated. Let me know if I need to amend anything. 

It would also be great if you could share information on other top Doctors you would like to add to this list (Doctors with amazing real patients results, not hairmills). Just write up the details on the Doctor so I can update the table with all his info (the more the merrier!).

Thank you everyone!

Hair Docs.jpg

Noticed no laorwong and path as they seem to produce great results and highly respected. Why is this?

really appreciate this list it’s beyond helpful and awesome!

On 9/29/2021 at 1:15 PM, RandoBrando517 said:

I don’t believe they add tax the premium package seems reasonable to me I've learned their process isn’t different from the Spanish giants like Lorenzo and De Freitas but cheaper

What do u mean by process I’m looking into all the above rn thx

• 4 months later...