HLC Hairtransplant NW3 ~3000 Grafts

:)! Just do your best to stay on medication, so you can keep as much midscalp/crown as you can over the next years/decades. Even with a good donor capacity, you can see that you could not repeat this density throughout the top of your scalp if you should have future procedures, should you lose more ground over time. So on the one hand, you should get incredible density in the target area, nobody can question it should get dense. On the other hand, half of your donor had to be sacrificed for that, where others might have given up 2000 grafts from their donor for a coverage that looks "relatively full". I think you are on to a good result now, just have to be patient, and with a good response from finasteride you can be sitting pretty for decades :)

Caliber is simply the average width of your hair shaft, as you referred to "fine" hair, that might typically be anything under 50 microns lets say. In theory, based on surface area, very fine hair requires a lot more density to achieve coverage. But when we are looking at 4500 grafts in a small area, hair caliber will have little to say. I was just curious if you recall them measuring it, since your hair looks similar to mine. 

23 hours ago, EvansLawrence said:

Hey man. Congrats on the surgery!! 

I will definitely advise you now to start with dutasteride or finasteride to stabilize the hairloss. 

Could you tell us who was the surgeon or surgeons that took care of your case??

Cheers mate

Heyy Thanks buddy, it was Dr. Umut who did my surgery.

31 minutes ago, Coady said:

Why dident they do it over 3 days ? That’s a lot of grafts in one day. Best of luck anyways lucks great.

They said they want to see how they can work on my head first and told me it could take about 3 days.

But since the extraction and implantation went relatively well, Dr.  Umut said that it might work in 2 days.

In the end i'm glad it worked out in 2 days.

Update: 3 Weeks Post HT

Shedding started on the temples.

Till now, not much shedding overall. I am loosing some hairs, but not realy much. Maybe next week i will lose more on the top :(

F01B8361-8699-4CFC-B3D1-13A640FC3DDB.jpeg

1A713548-0A65-43D1-A771-31C6AE730CD2.jpeg

C4773897-7C7C-47EE-AB64-C0D54B9EFBDB.jpeg

BD10290A-A52A-45E0-9959-395DBE15261B.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 10:52 PM, BLE123 said:

You must be delighted every time you see that hairline in the mirror, the work looks great.

Oh yes i am!

It makes me very happy, everytime i see the new Hairline in the Mirror.

• 4 weeks later...

Looks fantastic and on track! Can't wait to follow your progress. HLC is on the pricier side for me but I absolutely adore their hairlines and density - I'm looking at them closely for a HT! Great work Charlii, make sure to stay on the fin (if you're on it) and enjoy the growing :)

• Like 1

Follow my second hair transplant journey below

Caucasian - 4613 Grafts - Eugenix, Dr. Arika Bansal

• 5 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, 5BetaReductase said:

Great progress. HLC is one of the best in turkey IMO. Do you have pictures showing the back of your donor?

There is still a shockloss on some areas. Even the top has shockloss

But i think its normal for 3 months

0346AA6B-4B7F-4B36-AFEB-611AC97DF6CD.jpeg

Edited by Charlii

• 1 month later...

4 Month Update

I can see some big improvements compared to the last month.

i am already really happy with my hairs!! And it feels like, there is everyday some improvement.

I can‘t imagine that there will grow even more hairs in the next Weeks/Months.5689DF21-5348-4FCB-9720-EE5D07843EF9.thumb.jpeg.b6fdd96ca542cd7bd862ca41f5f9f82c.jpeg

5EC09A1B-CABD-4882-A9E6-7387272E7D0D.jpeg

93F5DC4D-9BE9-4955-B110-6AA9F171A5EA.jpeg

FA20E96C-C873-4860-97E1-0B8BEB061C7C.jpeg

• Like 2