HLC Hairtransplant NW3 ~3000 Grafts

• 3 weeks later...

So this are the last Pictures for a the comming few Months.

I am really Happy mith my HT and would say it was the best decision to go for it.

My Donor looks untouched and i love my new hairline, especially the temple peaks are doing a great job of surrounding the face.

BF855F30-2C7C-4BDC-9B30-1D463F18EDB8.jpeg

BE79BE4C-A588-428F-AF60-494F29A2838C.jpeg

52A2E6B2-F87D-4B9A-B854-32D255FF032C.jpeg

70016D75-D357-41A1-9FE3-C34BEA8EC2AF.jpeg

72FA5535-5B40-47F1-8A0C-85A457CDAA98.jpeg

16 minutes ago, SadMan2021 said:

Great result! Interestingly there are 2 HLC patients who recently posted poor outcomes from HLC. 

Just goes to show so much of a HT can come down to dumb luck, genetics, luck of the technicians who end up working on you, etc. 

can you point me in the Direction or the 2 people who had bad results from HLC?? That surprises me as I’ve never seen a bad result come out of that place!

Btw - there are no technicians at HLC (only doctors). It’s a high end clinic, not a hair mill. 

21 minutes ago, Sitries1 said:

can you point me in the Direction or the 2 people who had bad results from HLC?? That surprises me as I’ve never seen a bad result come out of that place!

Btw - there are no technicians at HLC (only doctors). It’s a high end clinic, not a hair mill. 

@bloodhound @EvansLawrence

2 minutes ago, Charlii said:

Hey Guys

@EvansLawrence @bloodhound

I saw your pictures, sorry for the low density..

but i wouldnt blame dr umut, since he did my whole transplantation and i got a good result.

Yeah. I dont care about the doctor. I just give objective info. Responsability is HLC's not the doctor himself. Maybe he is the best one and I am just the exception. But I dont care about other results. I care about mine.

6 minutes ago, Charlii said:

Hey Guys

@EvansLawrence @bloodhound

I saw your pictures, sorry for the low density..

but i wouldnt blame dr umut, since he did my whole transplantation and i got a good result.

To clarify I haven’t blamed any doctor. I don’t know what the reason it didn’t work for me is yet. I think it is odd that me and @EvansLawrencehave literally the same problem, one we will need to fix which is frustrating regardless of the reason. Happy it worked out for you though, your hair looks great

• 3 weeks later...

Charlii is having a truly amazing result. I know everybody is different but as a general guideline, is it normal for the hair in front transplanted area  to be already that long and dense at month 4 and 5? Or it's usually not the case?

I'm asking because I am about to reach the month 5 mark and my result is definitely not like Charlii's. I was told by the clinic (in the post-op document) that the first results start *after* the month 6.

Edited by NoComfortZone

5 hours ago, NoComfortZone said:

Charlii is having a truly amazing result. I know everybody is different but as a general guideline, is it normal for the hair in front transplanted area  to be already that long and dense at month 4 and 5? Or it's usually not the case?

I'm asking because I am about to reach the month 5 mark and my result is definitely not like Charlii's. I was told by the clinic (in the post-op document) that the first results start *after* the month 6.

Everybody is different in terms of speed of growth. I’ve seen some cases look terrible at month 5 but then growth is explodes in months 6-8! Be patient 

2 hours ago, Sitries1 said:

Everybody is different in terms of speed of growth. I’ve seen some cases look terrible at month 5 but then growth is explodes in months 6-8! Be patient 

Thank you for the reassurance. It's just that when you see a result like Charlii's in less than 5 months, I think it's inevitable to have some doubts, especially when you go to the same clinic. But yeah, thanks so much!

11 minutes ago, NoComfortZone said:

Thank you for the reassurance. It's just that when you see a result like Charlii's in less than 5 months, I think it's inevitable to have some doubts, especially when you go to the same clinic. But yeah, thanks so much!

True but check out Rolandas’s result. He was a late bloomer and had an epic result 

• 1 month later...

1 year Update

So, its nearly 1 year since i did my hairtransplant and what can i say.

I am super happy with my results. It changed a lot for me. I have my confidence back. I am feeling again young.

I even started again to do workout and shape my Body, wear more trendy clothes.

Before the HT i did it also, but allways when i saw my self in Photos and in the Mirror, i taught. „Man this style doesnt fit you, even a good body will not make you look good“.

And all these little things are gone and i am super happy with the decision.

So here is a comparison between a shot, 1 day before the HT and the 1 year post HT.

The last months i noticed, that the hairs got stronger and thicker. For me, the result is even better that i ever imaginated and i think it looks very natural.

184A7B5F-C897-4EBE-9388-8B254F1EAAFF.jpeg

• Like 4