Is possible to get good enough ht result in 7 months?

After 7 months the majority of people are starting to see results, although full results are expected after 12months (18 months in some cases)

Everyone is different and many factors come into play- such as how extensive is your current hair loss? Are you on meds? What are your expectations and are they realistic?

it’s worth looking through the many results on here. There are lots of documented journeys where people post their results at various stages. I’m sure you will find lots. 
That should help to give you an idea.

Edited by Classygentleman
Spelling

Its possible, 'typical' timeline is the initial shed of the transplanted hairs within the first few weeks, then ugly duckling phase until about month 3-4, then the transplanted hair growth cycles start. Depending on whether you are thickening a thinning area, or completing restoring a bald area, there are options to get your hair to be presentable. Concealers like Dermmatch and Toppik can help alot giving the illusion of thicker hair too, along with targeted hair styling/hair cuts.

19 hours ago, Classygentleman said:

After 7 months the majority of people are starting to see results, although full results are expected after 12months (18 months in some cases)

Everyone is different and many factors come into play- such as how extensive is your current hair loss? Are you on meds? What are your expectations and are they realistic?

So to tell you. My dream is to have full hair and travel to another country. I would like to have full hair by the 7 months by then. I know its a little unrealistic. But maybe possible. Depends on me I guess.

14 hours ago, UnbaldEagle said:

Out of sheer curiosity, why 7 months?

Because I would like to be in another country and enjoying the life there with the my hair grown.

13 hours ago, ciaus said:

Its possible, 'typical' timeline is the initial shed of the transplanted hairs within the first few weeks, then ugly duckling phase until about month 3-4, then the transplanted hair growth cycles start. Depending on whether you are thickening a thinning area, or completing restoring a bald area, there are options to get your hair to be presentable. Concealers like Dermmatch and Toppik can help alot giving the illusion of thicker hair too, along with targeted hair styling/hair cuts.

Ok ugly duckling phase is expected. 4 months of it hopefully goes by quickly.

So for the toppik or demmatch I dont like it on my scalp. I dont know what those products can do to my scalp after hair transplant. Maybe unsafe to scalp?

From what I have seen, 7 months would be good in most cases... but you might have a slow process so you shouldnt count on having the final result by the 7th month.

However, if I were you I would do it. It sounds great what you say: "like to be in another country and enjoying the life" 😀

Now and important part on this is ... finding the RIGHT Hair Clinic. Good luck!!!

21 hours ago, OliverAtom said:

From what I have seen, 7 months would be good in most cases... but you might have a slow process so you shouldnt count on having the final result by the 7th month.

However, if I were you I would do it. It sounds great what you say: "like to be in another country and enjoying the life" 😀

Now and important part on this is ... finding the RIGHT Hair Clinic. Good luck!!!

Yes you are right about finding the right clinic i will do my best for it. Thank you very much

It very well could be enough time, and without having actual statistics, I would venture to say that most users on this forum see considerable results by month 7. That said, there's no way to know with certainty how fast your results will come in and there's definitely not a guarantee, but I do think the odds would typically be in your favor. 

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

14 hours ago, Gatsby said:

halo what is your scalp on the Norwood scale?

I believe 1 to 2 norwood. But diffused in front

1 hour ago, pkipling said:

It very well could be enough time, and without having actual statistics, I would venture to say that most users on this forum see considerable results by month 7. That said, there's no way to know with certainty how fast your results will come in and there's definitely not a guarantee, but I do think the odds would typically be in your favor. 

Sounds good thank you very much

There would probably be an obvious visual difference especially in areas that were barren of any native hair or where lots of recession occured…but can you imagine how much difference there will be at 12 months?

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

Wow!...certainly an exception to what most individuals experience.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

On 12/29/2020 at 3:32 PM, Cody95 said:

Yes, I actually have an amazing result right now at 5 months. Here is a pic of pre op vs now

Nw4, I had a 3000 FUT graft Megasession. 

Screenshot_20201229-151902_Samsung Notes.jpg

Hi. Ok  this looks good. Who was your doctor who performed this?

10 hours ago, Cody95 said:

Dr. Aditya Gupta with Surehair International/Seager hair transplant centre in Toronto, Canada! Very skilled team they have there haha!

Who did the extractions, the incisions and the implants??

38 minutes ago, Westview said:

Who did the extractions, the incisions and the implants??

Extractions and incisions were done by Dr. Gupta himself, he had a team of three that were dividing up grafts for implantation. Very good technique in that incision, my fut scar is virtually invisible!  The implants were done by a couple members of his team (can't remember the names) with him supervising! All in all, there was about 6 people involved in the process.

• Thanks 1