3170 Grafts Fue at HLC Ankara

T95good

7 minutes ago, T95good said:

Thanks for the feedback, I agree, I am very impressed that they are able to pull off the revolving door of surgeons without sacrificing consistency

When you say "revolving door of surgeons" do you mean that HLC replaces it's working team of doctors frequently?

No just mean that you will have multiple surgeons throughout the procedure, they come and go. Most the surgeons there have been there a while, some were trained there and started their own popular practices

9 minutes ago, T95good said:

They only did 20 grafts/cm in native hair, it was thin enough they felt confident they could transplant between hair's without disturbing native grafts

In my case they calculated 50/cm2.

i think it was too much

• 2 weeks later...

Hey my hair is exactly like yours fine and receding at the temples, I’m around the same age as you as well, hope you get a fantastic result! I’m considering this clinic in the future right now just using finasteride and minoxidil to maintain what I have.

• Like 2

• 2 months later...

3.5 months in, hoping to turn the corner soon, ugly duckling stage has been real. Also feel like I got a little shock loss on frontal 1/3, hoping that comes back with the regrowth. Happy with donor area so far

IMG_20210331_081156.jpg

IMG_20210331_081113.jpg

IMG_20210331_081010.jpg

IMG_20210331_081025.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

5 month update (in a couple days). Obviously not too pleased with the amount of growth so far. Especially when it seems like everyone here normally has great results by this time. It does seem like I have a lot of baby hair sprouting though so hopefully I'm about to turn the corner.

IMG_20210512_153336.jpg

IMG_20210512_153352.jpg

IMG_20210512_153400.jpg

IMG_20210512_153132.jpg

IMG_20210512_153126.jpg

Hey buddy. Yeah, may be slow but at least if u have the baby hair thats good. Means the hair is there. Just need to wait. But looks much better than 3,5 month mark.

Cheers mate. Keep us updated

Edited by EvansLawrence
  • Like 1

Hard to say, I'll take some better pics. Hopefully I'm just slow in the popping phase, I'm not worried about the hairs maturing once they pop through but I feel like a lot of the graphs haven't popped yet.

• Administrators

5 months is still early man, do not worry or let others worry you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

@MachoVato 6.5 month update

Definitely improvement from 5 months, a lot of tiny thin hairs that I hope will thicken up. Front and left side are progressing faster than right side. With a little toppik hair looks great. Pics don't include toppik.

IMG_20210630_074442__01.jpg

IMG_20210630_074458__01.jpg

IMG_20210630_074506__01.jpg

Big improvement over your last pics! Hairline looks great. Your before/after difference is already impressive and will get much better over the next few months.

I'm only at 7.5 months. So far, my right side is more dense than my left but it's catching up.

• Thanks 1