Dr. Hasson /4,903 Grafts/ FUE/ 1 Session/ 1 year post-op

After a couple of trips to the clinic to see Dr. Hasson, this Vancouver area patient decided to proceed a few years after his initial visit. Bothered by the loss in front, the plan was to rebuild the hairline and frontal zone working back into the mid-scalp as far back as necessary. FUE was the preferred method of choice as he wanted the option the cut the hair very short on the sides and back. Overall donor hair was above average with average texture. The 2 day FUE procedure totaled 4903 grafts. Day one yielded 2643 grafts of which 300 were single hair grafts, 1518 were double hair grafts and 825 were 3-4 hair grafts. Day 2 completed the task with an additional 2260 grafts. 1331 were doubles, 929 were 3-4 hair grafts. These after photos were taken at the clinic 1 year post-op. The first 2 post-op photos were taken at the end of day 1, the remaining  4 taken 2 days after day 2.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

Edited by H & W Doug

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

Looks like the extract was taken a little high up on the sides/lateral hump area. Of course no problem at all if the patient doesnt have further hair loss. However, if the patient's natural hair loss destiny is to go to a NW 6 or NW 7 I could see the transplant hair taken from the high side areas being affected. 

Thoughts?

Edited by DenverBuff1989

@H & W Doug this is a great FUE result. You guys have some excellent FUE examples lately with very good yield.

Does Dr. Hasson also use implanter pens? I recently saw a video on Youtube where Dr. Wong was talking about the use of implanter pens and how as a result the yield has gone up.

• H & W Doug changed the title to Dr. Hasson /4,903 Grafts/ FUE/ 1 Session/ 1 year post-op

Thank you for the comments guys!  Thx also for letting me know about the error Cosmo! Fixed. I will come back later to address a few of the other questions/comments here.

Edited by H & W Doug
  • Like 2

I am a salaried employee of Hasson and Wong since 2001. Opinions expressed are my own.

Hassonandwong.com

• Administrators

Excellent 10/10

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.