BHR Brussels Dr Bisanga FUE 2350 Grafts

Babou1410

• Administrators

This is incredible damn 🤩

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 4 weeks later...

This is my 12th month and final update :)
As mentioned before there are no real changes anymore and that for a few months already.
I was really lucky to be an early grower and have a lot of hair by month 4.
Seen where I am coming from (NW2-3), I am really satisfied by the results. My hairline is back and my donor still has a lot to offer in case I would be needing a new surgery.
I would like to thank the community for their help and support. Hopefully my post will help people still having any doubts.

1.thumb.jpg.6940a21b40a0b397909e12fa8e22cec0.jpg8.thumb.jpg.4f899f2495fb19330f22f7997e889864.jpg

21.thumb.jpg.30beadb661b52e01ce1b37e4534ac54e.jpg

1.jpg.9239d26268795f1f26fe29aafa57ffd9.jpg

3.jpg.c6a3107fe90237838dfebdbbf33a48d7.jpg4.jpg.14032130c2faecb3067fe8943dcb7bc2.jpg5.jpg.e0b7a4c40b2d50dd8439be7a814d1c89.jpg6.jpg.23f188cbacb3a1e9d1534547d4bdebc5.jpg7.jpg.aeaa7d7c6ca11b15ffda0800746d9326.jpg8.jpg.cc59cdd29bbc402394f7f944c250551d.jpg

Edited by Babou1410
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, stephcurry30 said:

Unreal result. If I lived in europe I would 10000% book a consultation with Bisanga. That hairline design is legit perfect and will be suitable for you from your current age to your 60's. 

Thrilled for you fellow gooner 

Thanks a lot mate 😁

2 minutes ago, rambo man said:

Hi Badou1410

This is a great result! dr B is one of the best.

Are you taking the oral minoxidil still and do you feel like you have had any regrowth or thickening from it?

HI Rambo,

Yes I am still taking the oral minox prescribed by the doc. I have no idea if my hair is thicker as it is normally already pretty thick. The changes I do saw, are the hairloss, before minox I lost a lot of hair on a daily basis and now less.

• Administrators

Hair of the gods

• Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

3 hours ago, Babou1410 said:

HI Rambo,

Yes I am still taking the oral minox prescribed by the doc. I have no idea if my hair is thicker as it is normally already pretty thick. The changes I do saw, are the hairloss, before minox I lost a lot of hair on a daily basis and now less.

Thanks Babou this is helpful as I myself will start the oral minoxidil soon. 

how many hairs would you estimate you lost daily before using the oral minoxidil if you don’t mind me asking?

this should be you set for a good few years now friend

9 minutes ago, rambo man said:

Thanks Babou this is helpful as I myself will start the oral minoxidil soon. 

how many hairs would you estimate you lost daily before using the oral minoxidil if you don’t mind me asking?

this should be you set for a good few years now friend

Hi Rambo,

that’s really difficult to quantify but right now it’s really only a few.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...