4,000 FUE with Dr. Hasson

Monkeykong

• 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Incredible for 5 months my god 

F9678543-D13D-4C7E-A6CC-E987F8F9E39B.jpeg

• Like 2

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

• 1 month later...

Sorry didn't post a 6 month update but better late than never. Here is my hair at about almost 7 months now. Still trying to get the hang of shaving my own hair so the back and sides are still sloppy (can't wait for this lockdown to end so I can get a real hair cut).

IMG_6234.thumb.jpg.967f0cc314bcaff6942d2124830d17e0.jpg

IMG_6231.thumb.jpg.75b91c5413ca61b9d846f121ee8a60bd.jpg

IMG_6235.thumb.jpg.30dd2fad06ec84bb15516e99ff1e130b.jpg

IMG_6233.thumb.jpg.9798e787457b61b24bf5a7ebf07d81be.jpg

• Like 3

On 11/3/2020 at 12:36 PM, TorontoMan said:

I'm pretty sure both Hasson and Wong do two patients in a single day, and only do the incision work

That's odd. Extractions is arguably the most important part of the procedure since the hair grafts will die if the surgeon isn't skilled. Incisions are important too so at least Hasson does that. But I rather have a doctor perform the extractions/incision/hair design and have the techs do the implanting stage. What your guys think? 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Smacias15 said:

That's odd. Extractions is arguably the most important part of the procedure since the hair grafts will die if the surgeon isn't skilled. Incisions are important too so at least Hasson does that. But I rather have a doctor perform the extractions/incision/hair design and have the techs do the implanting stage. What your guys think? 

The incisions are the most important part, and of course extracting is important too. top clinics like h&w have trained techs who are amazing at what they do. 

7 minutes ago, TorontoMan said:

The incisions are the most important part, and of course extracting is important too. top clinics like h&w have trained techs who are amazing at what they do. 

Then thats good to hear they are well trained. Rare to find clinics with highly experienced techs with the large turnover rate 

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Incredible man 27271983-20EE-4F4F-B586-2D9999AFB86E.jpeg

• Like 3

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

View my thread

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Can someone share the cost per graft for ~4000 grafts by Dr Hasson?

1st sitting ~4500-5000 grafts (FUT+FUE+chest), 1st June 2021, India

2nd sitting, FUE ~2850 grafts implanted for crown(primary concern), March 2023

4 hours ago, Kharmacoma said:

Amazing work! Actually from day 1 and the placement Hasson did it was sure the result would be stunning. 

What was the cost, sorry if I missed it. 

As mentioned by another poster the cost is on their website. FUE: First 2000 grafts: $8 / graft and each graft over 2000 grafts in the same surgical session: $6 / graft

• Administrators
18 minutes ago, Monkeykong said:

As mentioned by another poster the cost is on their website. FUE: First 2000 grafts: $8 / graft and each graft over 2000 grafts in the same surgical session: $6 / graft

Very reasonable for the quality of the clinic 

View my thread

• Administrators
5 minutes ago, Kharmacoma said:

I would say it is very expensive. You can get similar results from doctors in Spain for half the price, but this is just my opinion. 

Yes, but you have to consider the difference from CAD to Euro which is significant. Also travel and hotel expenses, for Canadian patients $6 CAD per graft is affordable. 

• Like 1

View my thread