2,000 FUE Hair Transplant by Dr Farjo

KJ123456

Incredible mate, had mine at farjo’s on Thursday, if I get anywhere near that result I’ll be ecstatic.

Thanks again for your thread, it helped me a lot.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2021 at 1:02 AM, rocktitan said:

Awesome result KJ!

Density looks great.  Especially for 2000 grafts.

Did Farjo ever mention the size of your recipient area? 70 cm2?

Sorry for late reply.  No recipient area wasn’t discussed but it was pretty significant IMO 

• 3 weeks later...

Seemed to heal pretty quickly! I have a similar hairline as you had, thinking about a similar amount of grafts and also thinking about asking to only shave the back and sides for it if I can. I’m also thinking about Farjo, he seems like he facilitates non-shaven FUE’s well. How much did it cost if you don’t mind me asking? 

And is it a paid consultation with Dr Farjo? Thinking of setting one up soon.

• Administrators

Insane results EBB93BB5-2547-46F7-9F7B-457CDFA8EBEC.jpeg

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

On 7/9/2021 at 6:01 PM, follically challenged said:

Looks great! 

Are there any professional pics that Farjo took..? Normally they document cases with the utmost transparency, so it would be cool to see super clear photos if possible...

Also, did they give you the option to bring the temples in, or was it not even suggested?

Dr Farjo did take plenty of pre-op photos and I guess he’ll be doing more when I go for final check-up.

Temples weren’t really discussed.  I was more than happy with the hairline once drawn on though. 

4 hours ago, RandoBrando517 said:

Would love to see how the donor looks as well you’ve got a dream result

To be honest, you couldn’t see anything in donor area after about day 10 

B75EB0DC-5BF3-42D0-BC0D-7D7E545B4AE4.jpeg

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KJ123456 said:

Coming up to 9 months and decided on a new style.  The world is my oyster 🤣

DA384E45-2F3B-4B57-B79E-FFCC75E8A95B.jpeg

Looking great!

Early on you mentioned that your were considering starting fin. Did you ever take that plunge? 

On 7/9/2021 at 9:50 AM, Melvin- Moderator said:

Insane results EBB93BB5-2547-46F7-9F7B-457CDFA8EBEC.jpeg

Clearly a tremendous improvement. 

That said, “before” photo is in harsh, bright lighting with the hair soaking wet amd brushed straight back.

”After” is in flattering lighting, dry and styled.

Would be super helpful to see an after shot with the hair wet, brushed back and in bright lighting. Just in terms of really getting a feel for before/after. 

17 minutes ago, yesplease said:

That said, “before” photo is in harsh, bright lighting with the hair soaking wet amd brushed straight back.

Would be super helpful to see an after shot with the hair wet, brushed back and in bright lighting. Just in terms of really getting a feel for before/after. 

My previous haircut was a ‘cover up’ so it was difficult to see the extent of hair loss the way it was styled.  I thought the wet pics would have provided a better idea of actual hair loss areas .

I’ll take a pic with wet pulled back hair tomorrow for reference.

Out of interest, the last pic I posted was under the same harsh lighting (spotlights in a bathroom) but I take your point on not being a true comparison. 

2 hours ago, yesplease said:

Looking great!

Early on you mentioned that your were considering starting fin. Did you ever take that plunge? 

No I didn’t in the end.  Going to see if I suffer any further loss then consider it 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, KJ123456 said:

My previous haircut was a ‘cover up’ so it was difficult to see the extent of hair loss the way it was styled.  I thought the wet pics would have provided a better idea of actual hair loss areas .

I’ll take a pic with wet pulled back hair tomorrow for reference.

Out of interest, the last pic I posted was under the same harsh lighting (spotlights in a bathroom) but I take your point on not being a true comparison. 

Don’t get me wrong. Not trying to be accusatory, if that’s how it sounded. Agree that the wet hair, combed back is a super honest illustration of the true state of things, both before and after. Si is a top down shot. 

6 minutes ago, yesplease said:

Don’t get me wrong. Not trying to be accusatory, if that’s how it sounded. Agree that the wet hair, combed back is a super honest illustration of the true state of things, both before and after. Si is a top down shot. 

No not at all.  Just asking valid questions.  I guess this is the problem with photos on forums.  You’re only ever going to see ‘real results’ when you meet someone in person (before and after).  I get that ‘harsh lightning’ is the best way to see results, but at the same time we don’t walk around in harsh lightning all the time.  So it’s both a true reflection of results at the same time as being a poor reflection of how we would look in real life.  

ill try and remember to take that pic tomorrow 👍🏻

• Like 1

14 hours ago, yesplease said:

7AA402CC-D5A7-4CEC-96BA-00ECC5781202.jpeg

DBE2154F-2375-4ABF-9ABB-A962E045A7D3.jpeg

• Like 1