2,000 FUE Hair Transplant by Dr Farjo

KJ123456

Thought I’d share a few pics at 17 weeks / 4 Months.

it’s strange as in darker lights, my hair is starting to look thicker with less visible ‘scalp’ but it still looks extremely thin and sparse in harsh lighting.  I’m hoping things thicken up over the next few weeks (maybe months).

BBBE4D0D-0338-48F3-9BE7-B760BC1E3AF3.jpeg

61226281-B25C-4B38-BB91-5350470302DE.jpeg

08E9B4AE-2F41-4C9B-99E1-DF425CD4FF48.jpeg

287F1115-D321-4C15-A784-22BC75B15357.jpeg

ED4DF6AF-5CC6-4ADF-A8F0-F76F7D73AF6D.jpeg

• Administrators

The fun is right around the corner.

• Like 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

I love stumbling across a thread that has about 4 months of updates by the time I see it. Lol. Lots of instant gratification for me - something you probably wish you had more of with your hair transplant, I see. ;)  Chiming in to say that you A) you seem to be right on track, B) my redness lingered in much the same way yours has been and it eventually completely went away, C) the work immediately post-op looked extremely clean/sophisticated, and D) I suspect you're about to turn a corner and start seeing some solid improvements over the next couple of months.  

Edited by pkipling
  • Like 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

16 hours ago, pkipling said:

I love stumbling across a thread that has about 4 months of updates by the time I see it. Lol. Lots of instant gratification for me - something you probably wish you had more of with your hair transplant, I see. ;)  Chiming in to say that you A) you seem to be right on track, B) my redness lingered in much the same way yours has been and it eventually completed went away, C) the work immediately post-op looked extremely clean/sophisticated, and D) I suspect you're about to turn a corner and start seeing some solid improvements over the next couple of months.  

Hey, thanks a lot for your reply.  It’s really helpful.  You kind of try and compare your own case to others that you’ve seen but when someone is drawing a direct comparison to their own results, it’s a huge help. 

Can’t wait for the next couple of months’ results ! 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, JohnAC71 said:

Your right at the beginning of your growth, so this is looking good 😌 improvement since the last pics for sure. And the best months are now ahead. Ugly duckling phase is in the rear view mirror 🙏

Thanks John! 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This stage is really strange.  On one hand I look at the pic above and think it looks great and ‘full’ then under harsh lighting it looks bald with a few sparse hairs here and there.  Just wondering how normal this is? 

7AC11841-B935-4667-A54E-2411A5C193C4.jpeg

Lighting can change everything, so don't overthink it. As your results continue to come in, the contrast between normal and harsh lighting will be less and less, and with time, you may also learn that there are certain hairstyles and products that give you a better illusion of density than others. You're still very early on, and have lots of time for things to continue to improve. 

And for what it's worth, lighting really is key to pretty much any cosmetic appearance, from skin to eye color to, in this case, hair density. It's why professional photographs that have all of those things working in their favor always look so damn good. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My views/opinions are my own and don't necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Check out my hair loss website for photos

FUE surgery by Dr. Mohebi on 7/31/14
2,001 grafts - Ones: 607; Twos: 925; Threes: 413; Fours: 56

• 3 weeks later...

Just over 5 months and definitely seeing significant growth now!  A few pics in various lighting.

The pic with the flash on is probably misleading as I still have a ‘cover up’ haircut so the transplanted hair is being heavily supported by existing hair.  On the other pics I’ve tried to pull the existing hair back to show the actual transplanted hair. 

DE267DE4-27D9-4C0E-A3F4-45F00A4541BE.jpeg

81668019-FB17-460C-879B-E14B89B81857.jpeg

1291343E-EC92-4778-A082-CA0AA77B12DB.jpeg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Egy said:

The hairline is very natural, I like it.

Thanks man!  I really liked Dr Farjo’s drawing of the hairline pre-op and really pleased with the post-op result too.  Looking forward to the next few months! 

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • Administrators

Damn man that’s an amazing result! Congratulations 👏🏼

E4346643-77F3-4C8E-BCA1-B043E0D0F9C2.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

41 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Damn man that’s an amazing result! Congratulations 👏🏼

E4346643-77F3-4C8E-BCA1-B043E0D0F9C2.jpeg

Thanks for that! I’m really pleased with the results.  I especially like the fact that I can just smile when it’s windy, gone are the day’s of moving my whole body position to get the wind to blow my hair in the right direction (ie not letting the ‘cover up’ hair look like a wig blowing in the wind!!) 😆

Amazing result, buzzing for you mate, the hairline is so natural.

It was  your post that made me book with Farjo in the end, so thanks for posting. The big day next Thursday and a similar amount of grafts. 

Completely empathise with the wind thing, for me it’s always the first corner I turn out of any building 😂

Enjoy the rest of the growing!

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, Yoo said:

Amazing result, buzzing for you mate, the hairline is so natural.

It was  your post that made me book with Farjo in the end, so thanks for posting. The big day next Thursday and a similar amount of grafts. 

Completely empathise with the wind thing, for me it’s always the first corner I turn out of any building 😂

Enjoy the rest of the growing!

Ah you’re in good hands with Dr Farjo and his team.  You’ll spend months doubting everything, thinking that your case is the one that doesn’t work, but you have to be patient.  Easy for me to say who questioned everything 😆.  Good luck on your journey