Is Brad Pitts Hairline Natty?

• Administrators

What do you guys think, I’ve seen some photos that looks like it’s a little receded and others where it’s better than mine at 15 lol. Also, his hair looks super dark in the first pic, telltale sign of concealer. Thoughts?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

Natural— looks great.  Regardless, if he is using concealer or not, his hair can carry it to the point where he can function without people staring at his scalp.  Lucky guy.

• Moderators

My dad had thick hair like this well into his 60s and with little to no gray hair.

Edited by BeHappy

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

• Administrators

Now, do you guys think that hair color is natural? Something looks off in the first pic, it could be he didn’t match his hair color right.

I’m a paid admin for Hair Transplant Network. I do not receive any compensation from any clinic. My comments are not medical advice.

Check out my final hair transplant and topical dutasteride journey

View my thread

Topical dutasteride journey 

Melvin- Managing Publisher and Forum Moderator for the Hair Transplant Network, the Coalition Hair Loss Learning Center, and the Hair Loss Q&A Blog.

Follow our Social Media: Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin, and YouTube.

18 minutes ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

Now, do you guys think that hair color is natural? Something looks off in the first pic, it could be he didn’t match his hair color right.

Definitely dyed it.  If he did get any transplants at all, it was just minor work for the hairline.  Otherwise he's just a lucky bastard. 

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

17 hours ago, Melvin-Moderator said:

What do you guys think, I’ve seen some photos that looks like it’s a little receded and others where it’s better than mine at 15 lol. Also, his hair looks super dark in the first pic, telltale sign of concealer. Thoughts?

Yea I'm thinking concealer like dermmatch/fibers darker than this natural hair. I did some experimenting back when I used them to find the best color match, ended up settling on the medium brown, but the dark brown made my hair look closer to that first pic and would have been too much of a pain to apply and blend consistently every day.

He's buzzed on the sides in that top pic, so if he has any crown thinning in the back that overall shorter hair around the sides back there may make it more visible. So maybe he or his team of stylists put some concealer on to thicken it up -and/or maybe he just wanted to give himself a slightly different hair color for the night, easier to wash out than a dye job.