My FUE scars repair - FUE scar repair was 600 + 1.100 + 600 BHT - Dr Mwamba, Brussels

One more (300) to the left and then one final 1.000 grafts HT

250 for the crown
500 for the vertex and 250 for the front and hairline 

With that I’ll reach 12.500 grafts and my donor will be officially depleted and no more BHT to restore it neither do I have the desire to continue.

I’ll probably just shave it all off and get some SMP

My dream 10 years ago was to have a good hairline. Then my dream was to come my hair again and have enough density to let it grow.

My dream now is never using fibers again and just getting on with my life without thinking of my hair.

SMP plus 12.500 grafts better get me there. It’s been a fun project for me. I have enjoyed every step. I know I am obsessed and strange for most, after all who gets 15/16 surgeries !!

I have enjoyed it and enjoyed the results but enough is enough 😃

Edited by mustang
  • Like 3

47 minutes ago, mustang said:

My dream 10 years ago was to have a good hairline. Then my dream was to come my hair again and have enough density to let it grow.

My dream now is never using fibers again and just getting on with my life without thinking of my hair.

SMP plus 12.500 grafts better get me there. It’s been a fun project for me. I have enjoyed every step. I know I am obsessed and strange for most, after all who gets 15/16 surgeries !!

I have enjoyed it and enjoyed the results but enough is enough 😃

You area  LEGEND! One of the most iconic posters on this forum for sure! Incredible how far we've come to  point where we can basically defeat the Norwood reaper completely. 

• Like 2

No, I live in Brazil , I think I have seen him at least 7 times now. Four sessions for the donor area, one for the hairline and at least two or three more for the beard.

He mentioned to me yesterday that he has found a new place in Atlanta and will be resuming surgeries there in March

• Thanks 2

Hahahaha

Almost!! One more session to the donor area, one more HT to the crown and vertex and 3 more sessions of SMP and I will be done 

But yes, having almost 12.000 grafts extracted from my donor (and I didn’t have a great donor to start with) and it not being noticeable it’s quite remarkable.

My gf doesn’t even know I ever had a hair transplant. 

• Well Done 1

So, since you're now pretty much an expert on the process of smp too,  after having it done multiple times by different technicians...    

What do you consider the best way to do smp?   Like...  There Should be a certain depth and dot size, right?   

• Moderators
28 minutes ago, mustang said:

Hahahaha

Almost!! One more session to the donor area, one more HT to the crown and vertex and 3 more sessions of SMP and I will be done 

But yes, having almost 12.000 grafts extracted from my donor (and I didn’t have a great donor to start with) and it not being noticeable it’s quite remarkable.

My gf doesn’t even know I ever had a hair transplant. 

Why are you bothering with SMP? It looks like you have everything filled in already with real hair. What's the SMP for?

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

7 hours ago, Etownone said:

So, since you're now pretty much an expert on the process of smp too,  after having it done multiple times by different technicians...    

What do you consider the best way to do smp?   Like...  There Should be a certain depth and dot size, right?   

Yes but I have no idea what it is 

I would have to ask Carmen what she used but this might vary on each person. 

On 8/28/2023 at 2:55 PM, mustang said:

Yes but I have no idea what it is 

I would have to ask Carmen what she used but this might vary on each person. 

Oh damn...     Something very similar happen to my beard area after having grafts extracted.   I think it's because I did a razor shave on that beard area a week after the surgery.   

It took months for it to heal for me.   

Good luck.